rrogick (@rrogick) • Hey
rrogick (@rrogick) • Hey
- Today marks our 1 Year Anniversary of making friends onchain 🎂!
Thank you to everyone who has made the first year of Lens Protocol so special and groundbreaking. Lens has brought together builders, creators, communities, and friends, all while in beta.
There's so much planned for the second year ahead, and we can't wait to continue to grow with all of you.
Who did you become frens with on Lens?
🎨 by @nftsushi.lens and all collect proceeds go directly to the artist.
- LensPort 2.0 has been released! 🚨\n\nThis huge update has:\n- A Lens social timeline 🌿\n- Easy gas-less posting and following 🧑🎨\n- Top collectors for profiles 📈\n\nLensPort is now a marketplace AND a complete Lens social app 🚀\n\nWe’re giving away 500 MATIC to celebrate! 🎉\nJust reply to this post on LensPort: lensport.io/p/30736_60 to qualify! 🧐\n1 replier will get 200 MATIC and 3 will get 100 MATIC! 🥇\n\n\nNow lets get into the new features 💎\n\nNew features:\n1. Your Lens timeline 🌿\n2. Gas-less posting, following, liking, mirroring, collecting 🔮\n3. Top collectors for profiles 📊\n4. Posting with audio, video, gifs, emojis 🧑🎨\n5. Default collect settings\n6. Social notifications\n7. Likes and mirrors for posts\n8. View feed as another user\n9. Share button\n\n1. Your Lens timeline 🌿\n\nYour Lens timeline is now on LensPort! The feed shows posts from profiles you follow + a popular section.\n\nYou can now shop for collects while you browse your Lens feed!\n\n\n2. Gas-less posting, following, liking, collecting, mirroring 🔮\n\nLensPort now fully supports social interactions. They’re as easy and seamless as other Lens apps you’ve used!\n\n\n3. Top collectors for profiles 📊\n\nUsers who've spent the most collecting or trading a creator’s posts will now be featured on the creator's profile! \n\nThis is a powerful tool that will showcase to the community who the top supporters are for each creator\n\n\n4. Posting with audio, video, gifs, emojis 🧑🎨\n\nCreators can spice up their posts with gifs and emojis, while uploading newly created music or videos straight to the marketplace\n\n\n5. Default collect settings 🎁\n\nCreators can choose how their posts are collected and set a default!\n\nWhen posting on LensPort, the default collect limit is 10. So if a post becomes popular, its creator can earn though secondary royalties!\n\n\n6. Social notifications 📣\n\nSocial notifications relating to new follows, likes, mirrors, etc will now appear under a new tab in the notifications page\n\nYou can now see your marketplace and social notifications in one place!\n\n\n7. Likes and mirrors for posts 📊\n\nYou can now see who's liked and mirrored a post. Liking and mirroring are easy 1 click actions!\n\n\n8. View feed as another user 🥸\n\nView the timeline through the eyes of any other user! \n\nPioneered by Lenster, this feature will help users discover interesting collects they wouldn’t normally see\n\n\n9. Share button 🗣\n\nThe share button appears on every post and easily allows you to share to other platforms\n\n\nBy combining social features with a marketplace, LensPort is now a full web3 experience and is something that can't exist in web2\n\nWe’re looking forward to seeing how you unlock the potential of web3 using LensPort and @lensprotocol !\n\nThe future of web3 social looks bright! 🚀
- Introduction to Lens for Developers
In this video, you'll learn what Lens Protocol is, how it works, and how to get started building on Lens.
🔗 Lens Docs - https://docs.lens.xyz/
🔗 Developer Quickstart - https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/developer-quickstart
🔗 Lensverse - https://aave.notion.site/Lensverse-a5926eab1d8148eda10053af9f4e28a0
- Implement a Follow on Lens button in less than 90 seconds.
In this video you'll learn how to add a "Follow on Lens" button to your web app in just a few lines of code.
- Introduction to the Lens API
One of the reasons the Lens API is so powerful and flexible is because it uses GraphQL. In this video, I give a brief overview of how you can start using it and testing it out before you even start building your app.
- Genesis post
3rd of January 2009 16:15:05