federicosaenz (@gavinevelina1) • Hey
They're almost three times as big as we are.
- "Bruises" Music Video Game - Scene 1
Introducing the Annika Rose “Bruises” Music Video Game - an Unreal Engine 5 virtual experience that brings her lyrics to life. Collect four scenes over the next four weeks for an allowlist spot into the “Listening Room” featuring special NFT mint opportunities and in-game activations. Collect all four + follow Nvak & Annika on Lens to enter a raffle to win a free “Bruises” music NFT!
Mint Scene 1: https://scenes.nvakcollective.xyz/
- your hues bring color back to my black and white mind. Influenced by Fleetwood Mac and the New Wave music of the 80's.
#fleetwoodmac #80s #newwave #synthpop #psych #retro #vintage #music #beats #synthwave #synths #dreampop
- If you lose one thing
- Lens Protocol is open, anyone who has a profile can have permissionless access regardless of what application they are using. We believe in supporting content creators and followers who create an engaging environment for everyone.
Some applications use gasless and signless transactions, and we have now introduced eligibility requirements for these features.
While everyone is eligible by default, accounts with low-signal engagement will not be eligible. You can read more about our requirements here. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/gasless#eligibility-requirements
We are also testing filtering low-signal notifications for a better user experience. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/users-notifications#api-details
At Lens, we believe that Web3 social should create a better experience than before, by using blockchain technology. We are always experimenting with ways to better our user experience by filtering low-signal profiles and bots. Let’s keep experimenting, our DMs are open for feedback 🧪
- Hello everyone, and welcome to my genesis post!!
I'm Upper Reality, producer, singer/songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, etc. and I'm so excited to be on Lens, where like-minded folks like us can build out our own sense of culture & community under the ethos of decentralization!
I'll be posting all sorts of different things on here, but I wanted to start off with something smooth and acoustic for you all to bite.
If you like what you hear, check out my Linktree for more of my music and content on Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Spotify, Instagram and more!
- Aave 🤝 Ledger
You can now access the Aave Protocol natively in the Ledger Enterprise platform.
Learn more here 👉 https://help.vault.ledger.com/Content/smart_contract/aave.html
- Instead of wondering why others keep hurting you, ask yourself why you keep allowing it to happen
- こんにちは @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
@aavegrants.lens will have 3 main prizes for GHO and Aave with $10k up for grabs!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
For those taking part in the hackathon here are some ideas to get those creative chops going! 👻
@gho.lens is designed for internet people.
With that in mind, we'd love to see you build utility around the future of payments on the web.
- You could create an app or plugin to pay with GHO anywhere.
- Imagine using GHO to buy your favorite beverage.
- Create a convenient payment platform with GHO where you can enjoy fast and secure transfers with just a few clicks. Say goodbye to time-consuming payments!
- Build a tool that uses Account Abstraction with GHO to allow users to pay gas fees with GHO, and has rebates. E.g., if the gas used is more than GHO paid, users can claim a rebate or pay it forward.
- Construct new DeFi yield strategies and opportunities for GHO and the entire DeFi community.
- Create a chargeback (direct debit) network for GHO where any user can charge an account with a set amount of GHO. GHO would then be transferred immediately but not unlocked until a set period of time passes. During this time, anyone can dispute the function if they have a balance
This is our first hackathon for GHO and we can't wait to see what you build this week.
Dive into the dev docs for GHO here: https://docs.gho.xyz/developer-docs/overview
We also want to see what devs can do with the power of Aave V3, our most significant upgrade of the Aave Protocol.
- You could build an Aave Forex tool where you can short assets. Enhance the ability of users to access forex liquidity by using one or all of eMode, flash loans, and other DeFi integrations such as @curvefinance.lens.
- Create a ChatGPT-powered risk manager for Aave utilizing OpenAI plugins to create an innovative experience for DeFi users with this leading-edge technology.
- Create a new debt swap feature. Right now you can swap your collateral from one asset to another but imagine if you built a feature for swapping debt from one asset to another.
- Utilize ZK proofs for critical vulnerabilities while not disclosing the vulnerability, i.e. prove there’s a vulnerability to the DAO so they can vote on it informed but not actually say what the vulnerability is.
- Imagine a Health Factor simulator UI component that displays a price slider per each collateral and borrowed asset, so you can simulate prices and see how your Health Factor changes under those conditions. Allowing you to take informed decisions to mitigate liquidation risks.
Dive into Aave V3 Dev docs here: https://docs.aave.com/developers/getting-started/readme
Make sure to catch @jessglover.lens and @miguelmtz.lens on April 14th at 7 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a GHO Hackathon Workshop.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your hackathon project.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
- BEST Airport in the world!
Have you visited Jewel at Changi Airport in Singapore yet?
Jewel Changi Airport: Where Nature Meets Travel!
#Singapore @ChangiAirport #Jewel
- https://lensport.io/ experience is getting better and better
- Testing out much cleaner, high signal notifications. I've been always wondering why we always get notified on every action while we could be notified on every meaningful action. No bots in my sight now 🙂
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- Fitness and reading are the cheapest ways of appreciation in the world
- Hey frens 💚
Which month were you born in? Ours is @yup_io.lens 🌿
Let's tag the Lens project that corresponds to your birthday in the comments 🤩 👇🏻
📍 @lensgardennft.lens @phaver.lens @lenster.lens @fanstastic.lens @buttrfly.lens @oohlala.lens @theshr.lens @orbapp.lens @lenstaxyz.lens @pinsta.lens @socllyofficial.lens
- Life is a journey, and it is better to go with a companion
- Can't believe it's already been a year since the awesome open-source project #Lenster was born at the #LFGrow hackathon!
Thanks to the incredible contributions from our community, Lenster has amassed over 18k+ stars on GitHub and trended more than five times! We couldn't have done it without you.
Huge shoutout to everyone who's contributed to this community-driven initiative.
- I can't believe Justin Timberlake actually said this in the movie
- Throwing it back to my very first #SOZIFICATION that I ever made - Only 24 hrs to collect!
It was also one of the first times I attempted a full production a few years ago, so this will always have a special place in my heart 💛
Originally Written by: Dan Reynolds, Wayne Sermon, Ben McKee, Daniel Platzman, Robin Fredriksson, Mattias Larsson, Justin Tranter
Produced & Performed by SOZI 🌻
20% Referral for Mirror Collects
- Testing @metamaskxyz
Wot is Wav3s?
-Wav3s is a Web3 marketing tool currently supporting the Lensverse
- Built on @memester-xyz.lens
- you don't have to lose your temper
- New York, New York ☀️
- Want more lens meme stickers! I'm willing to pay to collect!！
- 20 Aggregating Web3 Social with @yup_io — Nir Kabessa
Nir Kabessa is the Co-Founder and CEO of Yup, along with Co-Founder Vernon Johnson.
Yup is the best of web3, all in one feed. Aggregating the best content of Lens, Farcaster, Mirror, NFTs, and Crypto Twitter. A new way to curate your own feed and post across platforms.
Nir was President of Blockchain at Columbia from 2018 to 2020. Since 2020 he’s been a Mentor at the Columbia IBM Blockchain Accelerator. He’s a speaker and investor, contributing at publications including Forefront, Hacker Noon and Big Think.
Writing topics include EVM Network Effects, NFTs & the Meme Economy, and Curator Economy: Monetizing Taste in Web3.
In this episode we talk about the EVM as a social network. The rapid evolution, growth and experimentation we’re seeing in web3 social. What it means for DAOs and media networks like UFO. And Nir’s early origins in the crypto space, starting way back in 2014 and amping up from 2017.
listen — https://ufo.mirror.xyz/75AiFLfKQ0385pLwvUDbsk2AdynEN08eiKtEfUyNr7Q
sponsors — @lensprotocol + @zerion + @yup_io
- This is my issue with engagement on here. The quality is just low, sorry. Pretty sure these are bots, which is a shame. Lens deserves better quality traffic and engagement than this.
- GM GM #lensfrens 🌱
enjoy your 0.15 WMATIC
- gotenks.lens 🌿
- Sometimes, all your plans for life, but the fate of a bad arrangement
This week on Lens!
We released Splits for Collects. This feature can be used by creators on @buttrfly , @lenster & @lenstube https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0188
🎶 @oohlala adds a Direct Mint feature for Lens Music.
🥟 You can now use keyboard shortcuts to navigate @dumpling
📬 @mailchain enables the use of your .lens domain to send web3 native comms.
We loved meeting all the builders at Eth Denver
Apoorv Lathey launched an extension to help move your Tweets to Lens https://twitter.com/apoorvlathey/status/1623782881154985984?s=20
Talent Layer is allowing Lens users to go claim a handle on their protocol https://twitter.com/kirstenrpomales/status/1631058530831572993?s=20
@orbapp created an ETH Denver community area in Orb, which now boasts a whopping 15k members! https://lenster.xyz/posts/0xbbb9-0x01e9. If you are building on Lens to help communities at future events we would love to see your work!
The Eth Denver Hackathon Winners were announced, watch this space for these innovative projects built on Lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0186
@defidad got the scoop on scaling with ZK rollups from @Stani.lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x2e09-0xc2
@nader shared the origins and the ecosystem of Lens at Eth Denver and gave a live demo of a Lens app built in five mins https://youtu.be/GkogXPCIn5E?t=58
telliesite created some cool tutorials on how to integrate Lens Share and Follow buttons. https://tell.ie/learn/lens
Ready to build your own video app? Check out Suhail Kakar's tutorial on building with Lens!
Lens & Frens SF meetup https://twitter.com/Thehouseofweb3/status/1633666296851369990?s=20
If you attended Eth Denver and hold the general access pass #1,854, you are now eligible to claim a Lens profile https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x018b
For all our NFT Paris frens that scanned the Lens POAP at our gallery, you can now claim your Lens profile. https://twitter.com/LensProtocol/status/1630573876165083136?s=20
Discover more of what's being built in the Lensverse https://lens.xyz/apps @nader and @fabri are here to help!
- This is Lenny
Merry Christmas, everyone!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with love❤️, joy🎿, and all your favorite things🍪🍎🧑🤝🧑. From our cozy little cabin in the woods to your home, we send our warmest wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season.
As the snow gently falls outside and the fire crackles in the hearth, I can't help but feel grateful for all the amazing people👱, plants🌿 and animals🐶🐱 in my life. Thank you for being a part of it, and for making this such a special time of year.
May your Christmas be filled with magic, wonder, and all the things that bring you joy.
**Follow & Collect this post to have this special gift from me.**
- More characters onboarding Lens shop, collect yours now 👀 💃
If you have the whole collection, what will it bring to you? Good fortune?
Let's see. 🌿
- 💚 🌱🌱
Konnichiwa (こんにちは), My name is Aoi(青い), nice to meet all the Lens fans.
I live in the deep forest and only come out to soak the sunlight🌞 with my magical umbrella～
I am the protector of all plants🍃, they are my children and I ❤️ them deeply.
Hope I can build a greener♻️ future with everyone in the Lens community.
Follow me to get updates on my journey.
**Mirror & Collect this post to collect me, I will see you very soon.**💚 🌱🌱
- Create together, earn together 🌿
Creators can now split revenue earned from Collects.
Share earnings with as many as 5 creators. With custom percentage splits.
Collects is among the most popular features on Lens.
We recently added the option to set limited quantities and/or time limits to collectible posts.
We’re excited to offer new ways for collectors to support creators, and for creators to monetize with Collects.
Learn how to implement the Multi recipient Fee Collect Module in our dev docs: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule
Start using Splits today on @buttrfly.lens , @lenster.lens & @lenstube.lens - with more soon to come!
- "GHO will become an SDK for developers to build next-generation online and real-life payments, pushing blockchain into the mainstream." @stani.lens @gho.lens
- Lens BigQuery Public Dataset is Live 🔍
Read more about unlocking new possibilities in our blog
Learn how it works in our developer docs
- Let's GHOOOOOOO! We are live on Testnet! 👻 gho.xyz
Stay up to date on all things GHO here (and grab the genesis edition collect!)
- Tom has a list of things to do. 😁😄
- I told him the big news.
- We should leave.
- How old were you when this town had the big fire?
- Are you sure?
- We are more than just your shopping cart.
- She wore a beautiful dress. 😂🤣😄
- How much was that meal?
- I have a good idea. 😘🤣😂