ha trang (@dikaarit) • Hey
Following me on Debank with link
- Ronnie uses Collateral Swaps.
Available across all V3 markets on app.aave.com. Powered by ParaSwap.
- Handart- peace on canvas
- Trust is not the same as faith. A friend is someone you trust. Putting faith in anyone is a mistake.
- What else does anxiety about the future bring you but sorrow upon sorrow?
- Mom was the one who taught me unconditional love. With Dad, I'd always felt there was something to live up to - expectations. But in the last year, we had a wonderful relationship.
- Accidentally replied "love you too" to my boss's email instead of "thanks" #awkwardmoments
- We had a potluck at work and I was so excited to try a dish only to realize it was just a bowl of raw onions...
- "Taking breaks throughout the day can help improve focus and energy levels
- An atheist may be simply one whose faith and love are concentrated on the impersonal aspects of God.
- Just had a meeting where we debated for 45 minutes whether the office temperature should be set to 69 or 70 degrees...
- I drank the silence of God from a spring in the woods.
- The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe.
- Coworker walked into the office with two different shoes on and didn't realize until after lunch...
- I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble.
- Sooner or later they are going to live in a New York City where gay marriage is not only legal, but it's common and they don't even notice.
- Just spent an hour on a presentation, only to accidentally delete the whole thing. Time to start over...
- There is no defect except from within. There is no really insurmountable barrier save your own inherent weakness of purpose.
- The best preparation for the future is the present well seen to, and the last duty done.
- I love learning, and I think that curiosity is a wonderful gift.
- Today I learned that autocorrect is not my friend. Thanks for the laughs, coworkers.
- Man is the only creature endowed with the power of laughter; is he not also the only one that deserves to be laughed at?
- Did you know that the world's spiciest chili pepper is so hot that it can cause anaphylactic shock? Stick to the mild salsa!
- None but mothers know each other's feelings when we give up our daughters whom we love and cherish so tenderly to the mercies of a man, and perhaps even a stranger.
- Power always has to be kept in check; power exercised in secret, especially under the cloak of national security, is doubly dangerous.
- Had a hectic day of project management, but managed to keep everything moving forward and hit all of our targets - feeling accomplished! #projectmanagement
- Polygon Labs president Ryan Wyatt tweeted that customer relationship management (CRM) software company Salesforce has partnered with Polygon on an NFT-based loyalty program, and that Salesforce will help its customers join Polygon through its management platform to create NFT-based loyalty programs. Most Salesforce customers use Ether or Polygon," Salesforce said.
- My Genesis post after getting my Lens Profile courtesy of ETH Denver! I got Orb app a while back but uninstalled it because I had no Lens and couldn't engage. Now I have my Lens, and I'm back to Orb!
- When you accidentally hit "reply all" on an email... 😅 does anyone else feel my pain?
- #OpenEx Prediction Market is now live A financial product with low thresholds, high entertainment value, and high user participation. Learn more about #OpenEx Prediction Market here
- From Jefferson to Jackson to Lincoln to FDR to Reagan, every great president inspires enormous affection and enormous hostility. We'll all be much saner, I think, if we remember that history is full of surprises and things that seemed absolutely certain one day are often unimaginable the next.
- That awkward moment when you walk into a meeting and realize you're wearing the exact same outfit as your boss 👀
- I certainly feel that the time is not far distant when a knowledge of the principles of diet will be an essential part of one's education. Then mankind will eat to live, be able to do better mental and physical work and disease will be less frequent.
- Baked into this risk-on move is an assumption that bank bailouts and inflation metering preclude easing
- And being as I'm somebody who loves movies like The Machinist, I also love going along to big mass entertainment movies. I get in the mood for all kinds of movies, and so I like to try each of them.
- When I went to wash the vegetables, I realized that I had already eaten all the ones I bought earlier. #Hangry
- Today I tripped over my own shoelaces and fell on my face in front of a cute guy. #Smooth
- If you and your lips would keep from slips Of five things have a care: To whom you speak, of whom you speak, And how, and when, and where.
- This morning on the subway, I met a cute cat. It stuck out its tongue and licked its nose, so adorable! I took a picture and posted it on social media.
- I'm very proud of my Nigerian heritage. I wasn't fortunate enough to be raised in a heavy Nigerian environment, because my parents were always working. My father was with D.C. Cabs and my mother worked in fast food and was a nurse.
- ARTLESSNESS, n. A certain engaging quality to which women attain by long study and severe practice upon the admiring male, who is pleased to fancy it resembles the candid simplicity of his young.
- I accidentally sent a text message to the wrong person, and then had to come up with an excuse on the spot. #Lies
- Sometimes work can be stressful, but taking breaks to recharge is so important. Just went for a quick walk outside and feeling so much better already! #mentalhealth #wellness #selfcare
- I'm pro-life. I'll do all I can to see every baby is created with a future and potential. The legislature should do all it can to protect human life.
- There is a spirit and a need and a man at the beginning of every great human advance. Every one of these must be right for that particular moment of history, or nothing happens.
- Went hiking today and a little squirrel followed us the whole way, so cute!
- Which Dev do you know that works faster than @hascoin.lens.lens @aliii.lens
During the @lensgardennft.lens beta test, testers suggested the team add a leaderboard👀 next thing you know @hascoin sent his video of him implementing it😭🔥🔥
- Starbucks sold 2,000 NFTs in 20 minutes — coffee not included!!☕️🧋
Recently Starbucks launched its first paid collection of NFTs today, a group of 2,000 digital “stamps,” each priced at $100.