ctrlaltf (@ctrlaltf) • Hey
- Work Life Balance is sexy.
- When you're ghosting, you're posting 👻
- I am going to start posting more around altriusm, mindfulness, breath work, time management. Basically everything around how to live a richer life and cultivate your best self.
What topic shall I cover first?
- What do you think Effective Altruism?
I practice it on a daily basis with my colleagues, friends, family, lover. Everyone needs pragmatic love and support.
- I am in Dubai! Any recommendations? 😍
- Can you guess where I am traveling to next week? 30 degrees.
- What do you do to set the tone for the week on Monday morning?
I just did 1h30 of gym with 20 mins of steam room! BOOYA
- Ready for my Muay Thai Training, 1:1 with my coach, I keep getting my ass kicked, but I love it!
What do you do when you have pent up energy? Tell me your go-to!
- What do you do when you have the urge to swim in open water but you're in a huge city?
Do not say pond or indoor pool.
- Help me choose where my next remote travel should be:
-> Iceland road-trip
-> Mozambique seaside and diving, boating to Madagascar.
-> Trek of Mount Kazbek (5084meters), Georgia
Vote in the comments!
- GM! I took a social break for a week, went away to **Montenegro to be by the seaside**. Reconnecting with nature. Being reminded of how our lives and being is a grain of salt in front of nature's immensity.
It was a week of *calmness.*
I am back now. Ready to plow through our crypto winter entering the darkness of winter, with all of the excitement because it is #gluwein time!
- #RIPJimmyFallon New Twitter Trend aka Fake News 🤡
- I keep waking up every night at 3AM...! Tell my why? (not allowed to say insomnia!)
- What do you do when you've had a nightmare and cannot shake off the bad feelings of it in your conscious day?
- Spirituality isn't just about meditation and believing in other life forces. Spirituality is also about mental health; it can be seen as a tactic to help you ground.
With this in mind, I want to share with you all this platform: https://www.wondermind.com/
Visually pleasing well thought out design website focused on mental health, from tips and tricks to unblock yourself, to anxiety and depression understanding, to what does ADHD in adults look like. They've also integrated categories to search based on your mood.
- Who has tried subconscious reprogramming meditations?
Tell me your experience! I've tried and now am hooked!
- the older you get, the more you realize how important it is to surround yourself with genuine people who have similar vibes and ambitions as you
- Does a picture of a note written on the typewriter and uploaded as an NFT classify as an inception?
- Everyone in Lens is experimenting ✨
- Daily Chronicles: Everyone is walking in a rushed manner, thinking about their to-do list of the day, walking without noticing. I always want to notice my surroundings, lift your head up from your screen, and there you go, kids slowing down time, kids doing stupid shit, kids climbing statues instead of being afraid of being late...!
Kids will be kids!
Kids bring you back in the now!
- Daily Chronicles, London Tube edition: There was a man massively picking his nose in the tube, really intensely and rubbing his boogers on the armchair of his seat. Puke mode activated.
- Internet has been shut down in Iran, and I have no way of getting in touch with family. I stand with the women in Iran.
- Daily Chronicles: London's tube should be renamed as The moving Sauna. Strangers sweating trying to hide their pearls rolling down their foreheads. A woman hands over a hand wind maker to the man sitting across her (they did not know each other). The man was grateful to her. They both shared a huge smile. Small gestures go a long way. Stay windy frens!
#altruism #sauna #london #dailychronicles
- Daily Chronicles, London's Tube: Lady dressed as a 70s Greek housewife (think of the movie Grease) with purple hair and an over accentuated botoxed upper lip. A profile to remember...
- Cheeky Tuesday