Chris Comrie (@chriscomrie) • Hey
Growth @ Phaver. Learning and sharing about Web3 Social, NFTs and DeFi.
Twitter/X at @ christafarious. Prev growth @De.Fi
- Gm frens, meet Lorde Sanctus from Connect the Coast, a Phaver Creator who creates music & hosts a radio show 💜 🦄
👉 Follow Connect the Coast / @lens/connectthecoast
- An experiment: this is how I airdropped 44,000 USD to my community
People were given 2 choices: use a referral link, or a non-referral link. And they got a surprise 😄
Thought process, how snapshots were taken, criteria decided, and claim pages created:
🔗 Notion Airdrop Article: https://glimmer-hovercraft-39e.notion.site/Olimpio-s-PIXEL-airdrop-736dd670da5b4b858a3f579f6bc7eff3
- Hey frens 🤍
This is your reminder to stay childish ✨
- Gm frens, meet Losi,
a Phaver Creator who creates Music 💜 🦄
👉 Follow Losi / @lens/iamlosi
- French fry, French fry .. get em in a pinch.. sound up🏼
- Eggs benedict with salmon and spinach.
- Really had the itch to make more content lately
- ”Have you ever looked at a tree without a single word of like or dislike, without a single image? What then takes place? Then, for the first time, you see the tree as it is. You see the beauty of it, the colour, the depth, the vitality of it” Khrishnamurti.
I encountered this beautiful tree in Lisbon. How often we walk by trees without paying attention to the effortless beauty and depth? This tree has been around over 100 years and is still standing gracefully, bringing joy to those who are open to see.
- Come watch Jessy and @lens/cmn__ in less than 2 hours on @lens/unlonely 🌹💔🌹
- I love @lens/phaver and all of the support that thr Phaver team has shown me…
…but will it pay me as much as Elon does?
- Galverse maxis = love maxis
(cards by BennyFlaco)
- Some Northern Chinese food to share today — it’s cold up north so beef & mutton are common ingredients in this region.
Fried rice, pan-fried dumplings, stir-fried beef & leek and some cold soy milk to wash it down.
- New reading material “Memes Make Millions” by Jason Levin (@iamjasonlevin on Twitter/X).
- **Opening the garden**
art by @lens/notgonnamakeit
Limited Collect for 1 MATIC
80% going to the artist, and 20% going to @lens/creators to collect and tip more creators on Lens.
- 💘 wowow. thnks to everyone who tuned in and participated in the buying/ selling part of the show. cool success for @lens/unlonely today!
I am enjoying being a contestant- sooo fun.
definitely think live content is an interesting way to use crypto, while entertaining. more importantly, it’s helping us lonely folk in the love dept this vday week 💘🌹
tune in to catch us again, all week! 😍
- VIBES WITH DR ADAKU: Next up: ✈️ Lagos ✈️ Denver ✈️ Dubai ✨ DM if you want to collab 😎
Throwback to a compilation of my fave merch from EthDenver (Lens of course!)
- Before (79kg) and after (91kg) Phavering
- Good morning Phaver- 'nadie' is out on Vault Music
Life is made up of moments, & when you really think about it, all you have is this moment
‘nadie’ is a reminder that life is happening right now - not yesterday, not tomorrow
Collect & enjoy an early listen exclusively on Vault 👉🏼 vault.fan/drop/nadie
- Shello Amazing beings
5 lens invites are LEFT! Hurry up!
Here is what you have to do
Follow @lens/1_cryptoman on Phaver and on X
Become a phaver lagoon Member and follow
@monniverse on X
Make a post on Phaver Lagoon where you show your real OG crypto man side and why you are in crypto/web3.
Tag @1_Cryptoman on your post
Tips from the Master: being a cryptoman requires a combination of knowledge, resilience, and adaptability in the evolving crypto waters. Navigating the crypto seas is like sailing into the unknown – you might encounter waves of volatility or discover hidden treasures among the market's depths. And who knows, there might even be crypto mermaids luring you with tempting investment opportunities.
- 📣 Experience Japan with Kokyo NFT on Phaver!
Share your favourite Japanese sights, events or other aspects in the "Japanese Community" 🍶 🇯🇵 🏯 Add a brief description with the photo or vid 🦄
Prize pool? 💰 👀
🥇 Top 1: Kokuto Shochu NFT + 30k Phaver Points
🏅20 best submissions: Allowlist = Gold Origami Crane NFT (10% off in Kokyo NFT) + 10k Phaver Points each
🏆 20 raffle among all posters: WL with 5% off price + 1k Phaver Points each
See you in the Japanese community! ✨
Invite a fren, and drop us a quick like 💕
- Hi frens 🤗
Sun has finally came out today and we went for a bike ride around the city 🚴♂️🚴♀️
- Let him cook @lens/chriscomrie 🎤 with FOMO magazine guys 👀
- WITH WEB3 SOCIAL MEDIA U CAN OWN UR OWN HANDLE AND CONNECTIONS SO BIG TECH DOESNT RUG U AGAIN
- The benefits of decentralized apps and protocols is the ability to hyperfocus. The audience is there, you just have to build one thing that people can get addicted to.
- Happy Friday! 🎥
Fun fact: I actually don’t drink alcohol haha
- Permissionless Lens is ”basically days away now” according to Stani 💚 Lens Community Call obviously heard it first
LFGrow frens 🌿
- @lens/lensprotocol Community call… permissionless coming SOON!!
- Shello amazing beings!
@1_cryptoman is on a Monniverse Mission to Find the NEXT 10 phaver Ogs to welcome on Lens !
Are you ready to show your crypto man Side?
Here is what you have to do
Follow 1_cryptoman on Phaver and on X phaverslav.
Become a phaver lagoon Member and follow Monniverse on X
Make a post on Phaver Lagoon where you show your real OG crypto man side and why you are in crypto/web3. Tag @1_Cryptoman on your post
tips from the Master:
being a cryptoman requires a combination of knowledge, resilience, and adaptability in the evolving crypto waters.
Navigating the crypto seas is like sailing into the unknown – you might encounter waves of volatility or discover hidden treasures among the market's depths. And who knows, there might even be crypto mermaids luring you with tempting investment opportunities. Be Creative and Fun!
Get Your OG lens handle before it go permissionless
LET THE BUBBLES BEGIN!
(End of the campaign Sunday 11 so HURRY UP
- So fabulous to see so many mermaids and pirates today!!!
- Live now on Huddle
- What a soace it was 👀🔥
So much alpha about upcoming events and updates and the new integration tease from the @lens/poolboy
And lastly thanks to the @lens/huddle01 team❤️
- Clutching cash? So passé. In your pocket, a #Swiss bank, #Obama-style.
- Hi frens 🤩
It seems having a diet in Italy is not possible.
It will have to wait
How is your day going?
- GM. Swam past a pod of turtles 🐢 ascending to the shore today. Have a fabulous day
- Always smiling with @lens/phaver
Upgraded to L4 today
Keep Phavering 🦄💜
- Gm frens 🙌🏼
You have one guess where am I headed today.
Have an amazing Thursday!
- GM, DM!
Are you ready for Community call
Download Huddle01 and join at 3 PM UTC
- “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.” Pablo Picasso
I think about this quote regularly. What do we lose in our attempts to achieve perfection? What do we gain? Does it require a lifetime to step away from our intuition and back again?
- Hi 👋 happy Saturday. Went for a nice walk, wbu?
- hello! wanted to jump on and share a bit about what i'm up to these days. i'm currently taking an online course, learning how to create 3d worlds in blender. blender is an incredibly powerful program, but it has quite a steep learning curve. i have already made some work in 3d, but most of it was within nomad sculpt, which is a much lighter and easier sculpting app for the ipad.
in order to truly bring my ideas to life, i felt it necessary to learn how to properly 3d model, because i want to create my works in a professional manner and make sure i'm using best practices. that's why i've been kind of quiet lately, a lot of my time is going into this!
anyway, this is just a short timelapse of around 1 hour of work i did today. unfortunately the other half of my screen recording was corrupted (lol), but i will try to be more diligent about recording my process and showing what i'm doing. this is by no means professional, you can see me making and correcting tons of mistakes just in this short clip, but i am learning :)
so every component you see here, from the beams to the walls was modelled by me. i learned how to create and apply textures to these objects to make them look more realistic, and then i learned how to create modules that can be pieced together in different ways. so out of a few basic modules, you could create tons of variations of houses, for example.
tomorrow i'm starting on the landscape, which is the part i am more excited about. would you be interested in seeing more of these process-type videos?
- We officially back to this, right?
If you're an OG, you know what to do 😎
- Gm frens 🌞
My first hardware wallet arrived 😎
Thanks to @safepal I got my X1 fast and for a couple of bucks only.
Look at it! 😍
Have an amazing day ahead!
- If u have a @lens/korudao nft u an OG
- Did you know they have Camel Milk 🐫 ???
- On Friday there will be a Lens community call on LIP-5 to wrap up final discussions around permissionless Lens on @lens/buttrfly spaces https://buttrfly.app/space/xlp-pgtj-dyo
Dymension claim your airdrop on genesis.dymension.xyz
#cosmos #atom #dym #airdrop #crypto #web3 #hodl #bitcoin #ethereum