appes (@appes) • Hey
appes (@appes) • Hey
- Generative art is a fascinating medium. I see it as a nonverbal yet emotionally charged conversation between myself and a machine. I write code, and the computer replies with outputs. These interactions mirror much of my life, a series of nonverbal conversations with individuals via the blockchain.
As I near my 30s, so much of what I value in life seems not to matter. Instead, I'm learning it's the little things, the small gestures, the things we take for granted that matter. After years of working in various technical roles across multiple industries, I've learned to be flexible with my creativity. However, I still lack understanding.
I like being challenged & finding new ways to do things. It keeps my work exciting, but I also want to share my mental state during the process, as it's a significant factor in my decisions. Nontechnical people see code as colourful lines of gibberish. But if they could see the steps and understand the frustration, happiness, anger & imposter syndrome that comes with it - I could achieve my goal of being 'understood'.
After conversations with collectors of my last generative project, ' nth culture', I was inspired to do this. I walked them through each step, its outputs and the personal & technical issues I faced.
I can read through most of my code from the past few years and tell you precisely how I felt when making a particular decision. A scream of joy or feelings of anguish usually follows every commit.
Over the next few days, in partnership with @refraction.lens I'll share outputs from commits I've made to a project during my travels.
- Take a walk in the silent path
- Colorful season
- Crypto market has less crowd in this season.
- GM, it's uneasy for everyday in bear market, just keep building and forget the damn prices and charts.
- A Cosmos app chain that honors Apple's 30% fee on gas at the protocol level...
It's called iChain.
DM me if you want access to the 🍏Seed round... 😉
- Bear rally commences
- The sunsets in Baja California Sur are so beautiful!
Where is your fav place in the world to enjoy the sunset?
- GM gm degens
- Hi guys,
Happy to discover this revolutionary web3 creature with rabbithole. I feel it superb and coool.