Wind reversal◱ ◱ (@wu_ren_di) • Hey
- Yes, everything is onchain
- 12:30 EST
@lens/stani and team discuss permissionless on @lens/buttrfly spaces
- Receipts 👏 Proof 👏 Timeline👏 Screenshots 👏Tx hash
- Lens Protocol
- Simple explainer what just happened
- Looks like a big change.
- LIPs takes a step towards decentralized governance
- Bring Your Whole Self to the Party with Disco.xyz
gm lens fam Disco is your identity for the Metaverse. At Disco, we believe you are the multifaceted center of the party, and so you should be able to own, control, and reflect data about yourself to the world however you choose.
Think of us as your data backpack 🎒, where you can stash your private data in a way that’s owned and controlled by you. Creating your data backpack is similar to building an online profile, with components you can take with you across sites.
Our identities are complex and ever-evolving, and so too should the way we reflect the parts about ourselves in our daily interactions–online and IRL, onchain and offchain. That commitment to expression, fun, and social interaction is what brings us to Lens!
We are here to make sure that you never fill out a form again, that you never go to a concert of your favorite artist without receiving the VIP treatment that you've earned at home, that you never show up to a conference and have to wait in line.
You should be able to control the parts of yourself– or the things you do online– by choosing what you share publicly or what you keep in your backpack for your eyes only.
We’re excited to be here and can’t wait for the Lens community to join us on the dancefloor! Get DIDdy w/ it, collect this post, and claim your data backpack at app.disco.xyz/
🏆 Anyone who collects this post by 6/9 will receive a GM credential in their backpacks! 🏆 #genesispost
- The Fed must continue to fight inflation, which seems entrenched in the service sector," said Fed's Kashkari. We will not be able to protect the economy from a debt default. My previous economic forecast was in favor of raising rates above 5-5.125%. We may need to raise rates above 6%, but it is not certain. It is impossible to tell what rate decision should be made in June. The decision to raise or pause rates at the June meeting is a very tough one.
- Introducing the Lens SDK – your new go-to toolkit to create powerful experiences & applications for the social layer of Web3.
Developers rejoice! We have lowered the barrier to entry and made it easier than ever to create innovative, powerful, and engaging Lens apps and experiences. With the new Lens SDK you can plug into the Web3 social layer with just 10 lines of code.
Pick and choose the features you want - only the components you use contribute to the final size of your app bundles. These capabilities are all handled by the Lens SDK, allowing developers to focus on their core features.
The SDK is modular and composable. It seamlessly integrates with other Web3 projects, protocols, and tools such as @litprotocol.lens to enable token-gated publications.
Mobile apps have been some of the biggest success stories on Lens. The new SDK doubles down on mobile support, starting with React Native. With the SDK, you can build polished mobile apps without underlying knowledge of the Lens API or Lens Protocol.
Come build the future on the social layer of Web3.
Get started in our dev docs: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/sdk-react-intro and dive into our latest blog here: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/LtJBLD6zX_P9EYdsJ2DrT9RaCbiE2vvtajF4Md6wHr0
- The immortal bird, reborn in fire
- Until next time, Tokyo ✌️
Featuring: @ethglobal.lens, @galverse.lens, and DAO Tokyo
- Handart- Handscapes (18,19,20)
Time taken: whole day (for all together)
Inspiration : @wu_ren_di.lens
- Introducing Bonsai, an Optimistic L3 scaling solution, that will process transactions at hyper-scale, and is designed to support the next generation of web3 social users.
Available for Lens devs in closed beta today.
Data availability layers are utilized to prevent storing information on-chain. While content on Lens may include an on-chain transaction, the content data is linked to a data availability location, like Bonsai.
Bonsai serves as a scaling solution that processes Polygon transactions off-chain, achieving hyperscale and reducing costs. Unlike L2 solutions, Bonsai doesn't compress transactions into L1, it sends and stores them on a data availability layer.
The main challenge for decentralized social networks is to ensure that users have control over their content, while still being just as user-friendly as traditional social networks.
Bonsai makes the future of decentralized social possible.
We've worked relentlessly with the @bundlr-network.lens work and Arweave teams to ensure scalability by providing Data Availability (DA) guarantees, allowing the use of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-supported wallets to save DA logic and facilitating the rapid publishing of data.
Permissionless innovation is at the core of everything we do on Lens. As we approach one year on mainnet (still in beta), we have been blown away by the talent and passion in our dev community but we realize in order to scale to the masses, we need to build new solutions.
Bonsai is currently only being beta tested on @lensterxyz.
We look forward to seeing more applications roll out Bonsai.
Dive into the dev docs here: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/data-availability-post
Read our latest blog here: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/3Hcl0dGE8AOYmnFolzqO6hJuueDHdsaCs3ols2ruc9E
- Handart- handscapes (17/100)
Time taken - 3hrs
Inspiration - @wu_ren_di.lens
- @wu_ren_di.lens i hope this is somewhat close to your expectations of cabin in the woods. Hehe..
- Forwarding, where exactly is the opportunity? What exactly will it be?
- The fraudulent path of Twitter scammers, we must be careful
- 🚨🚨 ATTENTION PLS 🚨🚨
Hey gm gm Frens! 💜 How's going Monday? 👀 We've some news for you.. 👇🏻
Lens rolled out a new AI-based tool to detect bot accounts last week and any accounts the new system flags will no longer have their gas fees covered by Lens, which also means posting through Phaver will fail as we use the Lens API. If you get an error message when trying to make a Lens post via Phaver, you can do the following:
- Try making a post in Lenster, if it requires you to pay your own gas fees for posting your profile is likely on this restriction list.
- Fill this form https://forms.gle/J7PE6etTFxoYRJzTA and our team will investigate your profile. Please note that things that cause a profile to be considered as “low quality” may include e.g: posting a very high volume of posts every day, making a lot of single word comments or posts, following or liking everything and everyone or other actions that are not adding real value to others.
- If your profile does not fill the above “low quality” criteria we will submit it to Lens for a new review and Lens will reconsider removing the restrictions.
- In the meanwhile anyone can make Lens posts on Lenster by paying the gas fee and signing each post, while on Phaver you can make Phaver posts by removing the green Lens-toggle when posting.
[Lens Posts & Comments Failed Issue](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc02a3j353iZVoisElQmzPCyKQJrJfb4TDwatyRI1ETIWlhbw/viewform?usp=send_form&usp=embed_facebook)
- Dear Lens fam,
We have analyzed all the value propositions signed on the Future of Social Manifesto (manifesto.t2.world), and here are the top 3 most selected values over 45k users believe the future social networks should endorse:
1. Data Privacy (27018 endorsers)
2. Open Collaboration Niche (19544 endorsers)
3. Niche Communities (18914 endorsers)
Are you surprised? Join us tomorrow to dive into the meaning behind these values of the Future of Social with @bradorbradley.lens, @mengyao.lens, and @sammi.lens.
Time: 18 April at 3:30pm GMT+1
Place: @t2wrld Twitter Spaces
Register here: https://link3.to/e/4ig4IJ
- Lens is growing with the help of its users. If there is anyone that you would like to invite from your network to Lens during the beta before the flood gates open, shoot me a DM. Prioritizing folks that create content or discussions.
- Suddenly feel so lonely
- We're at that point, a time in lensverse where the algorithm chooses for you which side you're on.
It's just like the movies. The high valued are meant to enjoy everything easily. The low valued are meant to pay for everything.
Sadly, the algorithm is not perfect and it's targeted some that are active and has the most engagement.
Well, in a move to get rid of bots and clean the ecosystem, it seems some price has to be paid. The process must go on, it thus lies in the hands of the inhabiters of lensverse to present themselves as High value accounts.
There are amazing perks on this side. Lens gets to pay your fees if that's not a lot, try paying yourself, you'll be forced to complain.
Stay creative and engage like the human you are. Don't do too much in a bid to scale your account. Engage naturally, go get a coffee, spend amazing time with your family (you don't have to be here 24/7) come back and tell us how your hangout went. Engage! Engage!! Engage!!!
If you've been valueable, keep being valuable.
The low valued account might soon find their redemption if they are seen as High value in the eyes of the algorithm.
Stay close to these accounts
@v.lens_morgan_tech @0xzelda.lens @gotenks.lens @blackjoker.lens @stani.lens @jessyjeanne.lens
- Guys, I'm feeling so chill today. How about you guys?
- People who post on Lens makes Lens
- The best pancake I ever had
- Lens Hackathon presentations happening now at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo!
- Hackers building
- ETH Tokyo Music NFT Kickback
Sunday, April 16th @ 21:00
- The quality of hacks on ETHTokyo is insane
- what a collection
- I feel that the activity of lens users has decreased in the past few days
- **Guide to Polygon NFTs**
With a string of a-list partners and an ever-expanding ecosystem, Polygon is a network that’s worth paying attention to. However, Polygon NFTs are relatively lesser-known, perhaps because many wallets don’t fully support them.
In this post, we explore Polygon NFT marketplaces and top NFT collections.
📈 **Polygon NFT marketplaces**
Many NFT marketplaces support Polygon — below are the leading ones in terms of volume.
The best-known NFT marketplace, @opensea.lens added Polygon in August 2022. Despite lots of competition, OpenSea has the largest trading volumes for Polygon NFTs.
Besides trading, OpenSea also lets anyone easily create Polygon NFTs with “lazy minting”. With this method, no gas is paid until the NFT is sold.
Originally focused on Solana, MagicEden has grown into a cross-chain NFT giant. The marketplace added support for Polygon in November 2022.
MagicEden also has lots of tools to help creators successfully sell NFTs. This includes whitelists, launchpads, and auctions. This isn’t open to all, and there is a vetting process for creators to ensure quality.
Currently in invite-only, Dew.gg is a dedicated Polygon NFT marketplace aggregator tailored for pro traders on the Polygon network. Despite still not being fully open, Dew has been steadily gaining trading volumes.
Dew offers features that help traders, such as fast listing updates, floor sweeping, and advanced charts. To get access to Dew, you need an invite from one of the existing users (each user gets 5 invites).
🔍 **Polygon NFT collections**
While Polygon has lots of run-of-the-mill PFP collections, it’s also home to some of the most interesting NFT experiments.
Launched in September 2022 on Solana, y00ts is a generative art project with 15,000 NFTs.
The project made headlines when De Labs, the company behind y00ts, got a $3 million grant from Polygon to move the collection from Solana to the Polygon blockchain. The transfer started in March, and now over 12k NFTs are on Polygon. With a 2 ETH floor, it’s currently the top collection on Polygon.
**2. Lens profiles**
@lensprotocol handles are a hot commodity — still, only whitelisted addresses can mint the handle.
While mining is free, the floor price is over $200. The total volume traded is over 4.2 million MATIC, according to MagicEden.
Collected Lens posts are also Polygon NFTs. However, a different collection is created for each post. So the market is somewhat fragmented and posts rarely feature in the lists of trending NFTs.
**3. Reddit Collectible Avatars**
Reddit chose the Polygon blockchain to launch the sale of their collective avatars. Reddit sold over 10 *million* NFTs with a total market cap exceeding $75 million.
Recently, Reddit launched the second wave of avatars from 100 different artists. Each artist has a separate NFT collection.
**4. Sandbox land NFTs**
In November 2022, Sandbox, the popular metaverse and gaming platform, started to sell their digital land as Polygon NFTs, moving on from Ethereum.
Most Sanbox land plots are now traded on Polygon with a total volume of over 6.2 million MATIC. The land isn’t cheap: the average price is over 1,000 MATIC.
**5. Unstoppable Domains**
Similar to ENS, Unstoppable Domains offer domain names as NFTs. Unlike ENS, these NFTs live on the Polygon blockchain.
There are over 3 million domain NFTs. So the floor price is extremely low. However, shorter and more memorable domains could be valuable.
**6. Galxe OAT2**
Galxe OAT (On-chain Achievement Token) are free NFTs issued for taking parts in various campaigns on Galxe. Over 9 million OATs were issued.
While OATs are minted for free, some people buy them. Perhaps they expect to qualify for some whitelisted, allowlists, or other on-chain opportunities.
**7. Gaming NFTs**
Polygon is the network of choice for many blockchain games. Some of those games use NFTs to represent characters and items in the games.
Game NFTs are often even more volatile than other collections. That’s because the value of NFTs can depend on the in-game mechanics (which can change). Games can also quickly go viral and can fall out of favor just as fast.
To find interesting game NFTs on Polygon, you can simply filter collections on OpenSea. MagicEden also has a dedicated Games tab, which features various blockchain games.
👀 **How to view your Polygon NFTs**
Not every crypto wallet adequately displays Polygon NFTs.
However, Zerion Wallet fully supports the Polygon blockchain, including NFTs. You can easily import your existing wallet via a seed phrase or private key.
When you mint or buy NFTs, you can see them in your transaction history. After that, the NFT will show up in a dedicated part of the portfolio that tracks NFTs across all chains.
Alternatively, you can connect your existing wallet to the Zerion web app and see all your Polygon NFTs.
Try Zerion Wallet 👉 https://link.zerion.io/uN2UIMB0Xyb
- Bring your Crocs to ETH Tokyo tomorrow
- 🌊🌊🌊 Lens Updates 🌊🌊🌊
Finally, the mirrors are back! In case you didn't understand what happened, let me explain a bit. Apparently, there were many bots using the mirror 👀 and two weeks ago, it reached a point where it congested the network, and we couldn't publish, make collect, or mirrors. Now it seems to have been fixed, and applications that have the dispatcher activated (which basically means that Lens pays the gas for the transactions) are finally back.
Since we're talking about the dispatcher, Lens released an update with this functionality. Now only high-value accounts will have free transactions, and low-value accounts will have to pay for the gas of all their transactions, such as posts, comments, mirrors, etc. Try making a mirror of this post and see if it charges you or not 👀.
And the last Lens news is that they implemented a filter for notifications. Now, only the most important ones should reach you. I really want to see which notifications you guys get. How has it worked for you? Remember that in some apps like Lenster, you can disable it if you want.
Now let's move on to Wav3s news. In case you didn't notice, the mobile version is now 100% functional, along with Wallet Connect. We also took advantage of the time when the mirror wasn't available to keep improving the application. Now it works pretty well, and we fixed all the bugs we had. So go ahead and make a Wav3 🌊.
A couple of weeks ago, Messari published an article analyzing the Lens protocol. It revealed some interesting facts, such as Wav3s being the fourth most popular application of the Lens protocol in February and March, with a staggering 450% growth, making it the fastest growing app during that period. The article also showed that interactions on the platform increased significantly. Between January and February, the number of posts doubled, comments increased 5x, and mirrors increased 10x! Is it just a coincidence? I don't think so.
And since we're talking about ourselves, we're still raising investment, and we're allocating a percentage so that our beautiful community can invest from 200 Matic. We're doing this on a platform called Syndicate, so if you're looking to invest in the fastest-growing app, now is your chance. In a little while, we'll be doing a Twitter Space to explain a bit better.
And to stay informed and be part of this great community that is growing day by day, join our Discord! 💬👨💻🚀
- 🔥The SmurfsSociety Bucket Auction comes with an extra serious perk 🔥
Winning bidders will receive an exclusive Fusion NFT
A first for any collection!🥳
Add it to any Smurf to increase its rarity - with 3 different levels depending on your winning bid amount 💎
It’s not just a trait, it’s a status symbol! 🚀
Don’t miss out on this historic auction! 🙌
Made possible thanks to Rarible
Learn all about the Fusion NFT on our Gitbook 👇
- In ETH we believe
- THIS IS NOT A DRILL 🔥🔥🔥
The Uniswap mobile wallet is out of Apple jail and now live 🎉✨
In the app you can:
🔁 Seamlessly swap and send ERC20 tokens on Mainnet, Polygon, Arbitrum, & Optimism
🔔 Get notified when your transactions complete
💳 Buy crypto on any available chain with your debit card
👁️ Unlock your wallet with optional FaceID
☁️ Back up seed phrase manually or with iCloud (don’t worry, we added an extra encryption layer)
💖 Favorite tokens and NFTs
👀 See activity feeds for your wallets & the wallets you follow
🌎 View top tokens by market cap, price charts, or volume
🤝 Connect to any app on Mainnet or L2s with a smooth WalletConnect experience
🔗 Use web3 apps on different networks at the same time
…and so much more!!!
Download our self-custody, open-sourced app today! 👇
- Post by @letjoellive.lens
New diversehq Logo 🎉
Hope you guys like it!💜 @rathod.lens @tahakhak.lens @stani.lens
take a look at this logo, which one is your favorite?
Also, your opinion is very valuable for me @thepurplefinch.lens @cybershakti.lens Dshavonnewong_.lens @timsaccenti.lens @p1xelfool.lens @elliepritts.lens @zospours.lens @andrewthomashuang.lens @eastie.lens @fingacode.lens @lufoart.lens @malcolmlevy.lens @emmajane1313.lens @jessyjeanne.lens @thefaketomato.lens @visualswithsam.lens @shl0ms.lens
- こんにちは @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
@aavegrants.lens will have 3 main prizes for GHO and Aave with $10k up for grabs!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
For those taking part in the hackathon here are some ideas to get those creative chops going! 👻
@gho.lens is designed for internet people.
With that in mind, we'd love to see you build utility around the future of payments on the web.
- You could create an app or plugin to pay with GHO anywhere.
- Imagine using GHO to buy your favorite beverage.
- Create a convenient payment platform with GHO where you can enjoy fast and secure transfers with just a few clicks. Say goodbye to time-consuming payments!
- Build a tool that uses Account Abstraction with GHO to allow users to pay gas fees with GHO, and has rebates. E.g., if the gas used is more than GHO paid, users can claim a rebate or pay it forward.
- Construct new DeFi yield strategies and opportunities for GHO and the entire DeFi community.
- Create a chargeback (direct debit) network for GHO where any user can charge an account with a set amount of GHO. GHO would then be transferred immediately but not unlocked until a set period of time passes. During this time, anyone can dispute the function if they have a balance
This is our first hackathon for GHO and we can't wait to see what you build this week.
Dive into the dev docs for GHO here: https://docs.gho.xyz/developer-docs/overview
We also want to see what devs can do with the power of Aave V3, our most significant upgrade of the Aave Protocol.
- You could build an Aave Forex tool where you can short assets. Enhance the ability of users to access forex liquidity by using one or all of eMode, flash loans, and other DeFi integrations such as @curvefinance.lens.
- Create a ChatGPT-powered risk manager for Aave utilizing OpenAI plugins to create an innovative experience for DeFi users with this leading-edge technology.
- Create a new debt swap feature. Right now you can swap your collateral from one asset to another but imagine if you built a feature for swapping debt from one asset to another.
- Utilize ZK proofs for critical vulnerabilities while not disclosing the vulnerability, i.e. prove there’s a vulnerability to the DAO so they can vote on it informed but not actually say what the vulnerability is.
- Imagine a Health Factor simulator UI component that displays a price slider per each collateral and borrowed asset, so you can simulate prices and see how your Health Factor changes under those conditions. Allowing you to take informed decisions to mitigate liquidation risks.
Dive into Aave V3 Dev docs here: https://docs.aave.com/developers/getting-started/readme
Make sure to catch @jessglover.lens and @miguelmtz.lens on April 14th at 7 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a GHO Hackathon Workshop.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your hackathon project.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- CZ 在香港 Web3 嘉年华表示，未来几年对区块链支付很感兴趣，因为目前的钱包不好用，安全性也不理想，有很多方面可以改进。此外 CZ 表示，第一版的监管条例往往是限制过度的，需要一段时间才能找到优化后的平衡。https://web3festival.org/hongkong2023/live?lang=zh-CN
- 据 NFTgators，自 Magic Eden 推出比特币 NFT 市场以来，交易量已超过 400 万美元，占迄今为止 Ordinals 总交易量的 20%，平均 47% 的 Ordinals 交易量是在 Magic Eden 上交易的。
- 韩国最大交易所 Upbit 上 APE-BTC 交易对在今日 17：15 分左右剧烈拉升，最高达 0.003 BTC（约合 90 美元，溢价 20 倍），目前为 0.0011 BTC（33 美元）左右，仍有 7 倍溢价。造成此现象原因或与 Upbit 因上海升级暂停 ERC Token 充提有关。
- https://lensport.io/ experience is getting better and better
- Lens Protocol is open, anyone who has a profile can have permissionless access regardless of what application they are using. We believe in supporting content creators and followers who create an engaging environment for everyone.
Some applications use gasless and signless transactions, and we have now introduced eligibility requirements for these features.
While everyone is eligible by default, accounts with low-signal engagement will not be eligible. You can read more about our requirements here. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/gasless#eligibility-requirements
We are also testing filtering low-signal notifications for a better user experience. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/users-notifications#api-details
At Lens, we believe that Web3 social should create a better experience than before, by using blockchain technology. We are always experimenting with ways to better our user experience by filtering low-signal profiles and bots. Let’s keep experimenting, our DMs are open for feedback 🧪
- Drop your `.lens` handle here, so you won't regret it later 👀
- GM! 🌿
Leave a comment, a drop might be coming 👀