VisualFire.eth (@visualfire) • Hey
Art Collector, more inclined to Nude Photography
Dangerous Curves #23 by 𝒯𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒
Collection: Editions x Guido - Sending My Love by Guido
Collection: GMGMGMGM - GM by Megan
- For days I have seen unable to see profile pictures, it seems that Lenster service worker* was faulty. It was making all of those requests being 403. Didn't investigated any further, just deleted it and now started seeing profile pictures again
Collection: ROCK N ROLLA EDITION - ROLLA by DarkMarkArt
Collection: 5 Stages Of Grief - What is next? - DARK by Pobedeen (Kirill)
Collection 5 Stages Of Grief - What is next? - LIGHT by Pobedeen (Kirill)
STILL BREATHING by Yakob
- Today I'm excited to announce the release of React Native Lens UI Kit 🚀🌿
Get started building mobile apps with social features in as little as 2 lines of code 🤯
Check it out and give it a star here 🌟🌟🌟
Here's why we decided to build this.
UI kits have supercharged developer workflows now for years.Most UI kits have reusable components like buttons, tabs, list items, etc...
These components are great because the abstract away common design and functionality patterns and allow developer to focus on the features that will differentiate their app from everyone else.
When we think of almost every app in existence, there are actually only a few main design patterns that we see reused and rehashed in new and creative ways.
Most apps are list views that navigate to detail views, with a bunch of form elements and buttons mixed in.
What happens when we start seeing common functionality being abstracted at the API and infrastructure layer as well?
We should be able to componentize and abstract away the common design elements here as well!
With Lens Protocol, and really with most social media / social graph applications, we see the same elements.
A profile, a post, profile details, list views, etc...
Traditional apps though have only a single UI that is controlled and owned by the company.With Lens, the protocol encourages developers to build out their own ideas and experiences on top of it.
They don't have to worry about building the back end, they can instead focus on building out their web and mobile apps because all of the infrastructure is maintained for them - similar to serverless technology but instead applied to the entire back end.
This library componentizes and abstracts away these common elements – profiles, posts, comments, profile details, list views, etc... so developers can focus on building out their own differentiating features instead of reinventing the same exact design elements over and over.
In the near future, I want to make the components completely configurable as well so that they can be modified to suit more complex and custom design systems.
The project is still in alpha, so please provide any feedback you'd like so we can continue improvements into the beta and V1 launches.
Cereal GMer by Daria Klepikova for The Memes
Link to her twitter profile in the comments
- Gm\nPoWER by Yakob\n\nhttps://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x26003bdcdb587185d42407e12c84d9c2d32cba78/2
GUARDIAN I by Yakob
- Looking forward to watch Tesla Semi Event
Mistress by Electra
- How many of you have your #lens profiles on a hardware wallet?
- Haven't used lens for 6 months. There is a lot of new stuff! 🔥
- Gm\nScream by Dorin photography\nhttps://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x495f947276749ce646f68ac8c248420045cb7b5e/36332667350782527414208456891982914627248491956157969717289693179657469296670
Aphrodite by Megan Batson
RG Excite IV by Roman Gutikov
Fullness by Anastasia Mihaylova
Light draws #9 by Nick Yashika
Fierce by Jon Ovington
Pure by Jon Ovington
Ro#8 by Nito
Bush by Tuna Yüksel
- Showing my @0xDecaArt gallery
Thumbnail isn't working, so here it is
Dangerous Curves #23 by 𝒯𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒
Cosmic Sentience by Anita Sadowska