anice (@upendra93186003) • Hey
I am learning
- Jack Dorsey appeared in the Super Bowl in a Satoshi Nakamoto sweatshirt.
- Integrating Lens & Farcaster from @lens/buttrfly
One day Buttrfly will be the home for all web 3 social and I’ll be really honest and say, “I told you so.”
- Not sure as to how to comment on Github or if it is possible, but I would like to thank @lens/zkjew for taking the initiative and writing such an important and timely proposal.
I have been on Lens since August of 2022. It was a very odd experience pioneering into Lens and Web3 Social Media but it has improved drastically every day. I remember using @lens/hey in the browser of @lens/zerion & 1inch Wallet. Now there is Buttrfly, Orb and Phaver, each within the comfort of the largest App Stores.
The maturation of the Lens Protocol and its client apps is very real and there is no reason for it not to be permissionless. We now have Momoka protecting & scaling us from Layer 3. From here on out, Lens only grows by scaling at the technical level and inviting more users on and figuring out the limitations of what has been built.
I think soon is too late. I think now is the time.
- According to Dune data, a total of 723495659 PYTH are in pledge, with a total pledge value of more than $ 305 million, accounting for 48 per cent of PYTH's circulation supply (1.5 billion).
The number of PYTH pledgers has exceeded 130000.
- Entering 2024 with the BADASS energy!
Lagoonians we got this !
We are making the biggest web3 seaquake!
LFG kings and queens of the crypto waters!
(Yes background is ai generated , didn't want to show you my bathroom lol😂.... Rest is just me🤣)
- How people look at me when I tell them I'm still collecting NFTs
- According to The Block, the cryptocurrency exchange WOO X announced the completion of $ 9 million in strategic financing, all from WOO X's current and future designated market makers (DMM). Participants include Wintermute, Selini Capital, Time Research, Presto Labs, Pulsar, AlphaLab Capital, Efficient Frontier, Amber and Riverside Hedge.
The main purpose of this strategic financing is to further strengthen the cooperation between market makers and WOO X and improve their liquidity.
- According to Radio France Internationale, Venezuela's state-owned encryption platform Patria will stop operating the oil currency Petro on January 15, and any remaining oil currency will be converted into French currency Bolivar.
- CTC Radio is back Monday 6 pm pst!
- GM from Istanbul🇹🇷
- The concept of parallel processing is not new to blockchains.
Solana's high speed and low fees is partly because of parallel processing.
But recently a lot of hype has been built around new layer 1s built on parallel EVM
In this video I talk about parallel EVM and cover two of the top protocols Sei and Monad.
- Ten minutes ago, suspected Amber Group addresses recharged Coinbase with 240000 ARB, worth $ 475000, according to Twitter user @ ai_9684xtpa.
In the past two days, the address has been transferred to the exchange with a total of 540000 ARB, with an average transfer cost of US $ 1.84.
- Based on the compliance of "Foresight 2024: Web3 Wave Chaser's New Year's Eve Speech" organized by Foresight News, I believe that within the next year in Hong Kong, ETF compliance exchanges and stablecoins will exist as infrastructure. Ethereum’s Cancun upgrade next year will trigger an explosion of Layer 2 ecology. In addition, non-Ethereum public chains headed by Solana will also develop next year.
- Cybers Alerts monitoring, addresses funded by Kyber Network attackers use the transferfrom function to receive $ 5000 worth of HXA from the etheric place address that ends with dEaD.
These funds have been transferred to different EOA addresses, which are the largest holders of HXA.
HXAcoin uses the Thirdweb library in its smart contract implementation, and Cybers Alerts suspects that the hacker attack is related to the Multicall vulnerability.
- According to The Block, CF Benchmarks, a provider of cryptocurrency benchmark indices, has launched a series of pledge indices for institutional clients, known as the CF pledge incentive rate series, which provides investors with incentive rates for certain proof of interest agreements and provides institutional clients with more relevant daily pledge reward responses.
The index of the new CF pledge incentive rate series has been registered in the EU benchmark regulations, with incentive rate data from four institutional unmanaged pledge providers.
- Hex Trust received a minimum feasible product (MVP) operating license approved by regulators in February, completing the final step in the licensing process to enable the company to continue to provide cryptocurrency escrow services to institutional customers and QFII in Dubai.
- Privacy is normal.
Code is speech.
The right to anonymity is essential to a free society.
These are fundamental principles embodied in the U.S. Constitution.
In time, I'm confident they will be confirmed by the judiciary, even if today they were ignored by the executive.
- Do you have any friends in Tianjin?
- Collected Explorer Badge when I checked into Tsukuiko-shiroyama Park Hana no Enchi
- All counterattacks are prepared.
All luck is a foreshadowing of hard work.
Try your best to be different.
Instead of complaining, go ahead with the lamp and let yourself be yourself.
- I've joined the Nansen 2 early access waitlist! And guess what? You can use my referral link to join too. Let's explore together!https://t.co/tc82HIRK9m
- Golden autumn has come to the city park 🍁
Photo by me 📸
- What do you live for?
What are you happiest when you are doing?
Please comment below📝
- Zo jammer dat het nu alleen maar over dat zielige clubje supporters van die stinkneuzen gaat, terwijl we gvd 0-3 voor stonden in die kut Arena
- There are only 3 days left until the anniversary of the murder of Mahsa Amini, who was killed in the detention center of the Islamic Republic of Iran's Guidance Patrol, and the opponents of the government are coming to the streets with strength.
- @shavonnewong.lens_ ‘s exhibit at NFT Factory Paris is awesome!
- When they say they can use an emergency to suspend our rights, just know that they WILL create an emergency.
- Whats the most interesting use-case for visual cryptography you have seen?
- I just voted "Yes" on "Deprecate the WOO liquidity pool on Fantom" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xc18c4911e19adf4bd54c6ad142bb08bc81fd44dee723e520c511c2a9414d5920 #Snapshot
- New sound for Refraction 🎶✨
- Gn 🥺💔 find your focus and everything will get better. Just focus https://spotify.link/TbSR7WX13Ab
- wen I tell people I'm a professsionnnallll entertainer
Hit me baby one more time!
- The Phaver expansion continues in Asia 😍
Connect your Wade & OOZ NFTs in the phaver app today 💜🎉
[Phaver 🦄 on Twitter](https://twitter.com/phaverapp/status/1674387303769178112)
“More Big News from Asia! 🚀
@Worldwide_Wade & @ooz_official have joined forces with Phaver!
Enjoy an exclusive 3x Point Boost for 30 days by connecting them to Phaver Cred🪂Plus, more collabs with @cripco_official are on the way 👀
Connect now and earn extra rewards! 💎”
- I just voted "ETH is ETH" on "Poll by @stani.lens" https://snapshot.org/#/polls.lenster.xyz/proposal/0x3e2afa1329a1bac13048198a225a59411b8dbfcb15fa6a361413b44550cd4b7f #Snapshot
- Okay lets have a vote
- Do you care about fixed yield?
- Today marks our 1 Year Anniversary of making friends onchain 🎂!
Thank you to everyone who has made the first year of Lens Protocol so special and groundbreaking. Lens has brought together builders, creators, communities, and friends, all while in beta.
There's so much planned for the second year ahead, and we can't wait to continue to grow with all of you.
Who did you become frens with on Lens?
🎨 by @nftsushi.lens and all collect proceeds go directly to the artist.
- I just voted "No" on "Poll by @stani.lens" https://snapshot.org/#/polls.lenster.xyz/proposal/0x562d99ac9e69dfda475f76e3e7c91a7e6cc6d5a8255fde9bf124b8b97819184d #snapshotlabs
- Introducing Bonsai, an Optimistic L3 scaling solution, that will process transactions at hyper-scale, and is designed to support the next generation of web3 social users.
Available for Lens devs in closed beta today.
Data availability layers are utilized to prevent storing information on-chain. While content on Lens may include an on-chain transaction, the content data is linked to a data availability location, like Bonsai.
Bonsai serves as a scaling solution that processes Polygon transactions off-chain, achieving hyperscale and reducing costs. Unlike L2 solutions, Bonsai doesn't compress transactions into L1, it sends and stores them on a data availability layer.
The main challenge for decentralized social networks is to ensure that users have control over their content, while still being just as user-friendly as traditional social networks.
Bonsai makes the future of decentralized social possible.
We've worked relentlessly with the @bundlr-network.lens work and Arweave teams to ensure scalability by providing Data Availability (DA) guarantees, allowing the use of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-supported wallets to save DA logic and facilitating the rapid publishing of data.
Permissionless innovation is at the core of everything we do on Lens. As we approach one year on mainnet (still in beta), we have been blown away by the talent and passion in our dev community but we realize in order to scale to the masses, we need to build new solutions.
Bonsai is currently only being beta tested on @lensterxyz.
We look forward to seeing more applications roll out Bonsai.
Dive into the dev docs here: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/data-availability-post
Read our latest blog here: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/3Hcl0dGE8AOYmnFolzqO6hJuueDHdsaCs3ols2ruc9E
Photo by me
- It's time for the quarter-finals of the Champions League Frens🚨⚽
Join our Champions League campaign🦄
How to join? 👀
- Go to @PhaverFC on Phaver
- Write your score predictions for today's matches in the comments
You can earn 1k Phaver points if you guess the scores correctly 🤝
Don't forget to join the campaign for all remaining Champions League matches! 🔥
- Using Foundation with @lensprotocol
- Sharing your Lens post directly on Twitter
- DeFi continues to accelerate in LatAm 💪 Lemon Integrates Aave Protocol, bringing access to over 1.7M Users in Brazil and Argentina 🍋 + 👻 = ⚡️
By integrating Aave’s smart💡contracts, Lemon will be able to provide greater 👻 Transparency and 🔐 Security to its growing user base!
The Aave integration allows users to deposit their tokens into the protocol and earn seamlessly 👌 while enabling users to control their funds, and safely access DeFi solutions.
"We're excited 👻 that Aave was chosen as the first DeFi protocol to be integrated with Lemon. This integration unlocks opportunities that were previously not available to millions of users in LatAm . We look forward to growing DeFi access globally with partners 🤝 like Lemon.” @stani.lens .
Learn more: https://wiki.lemon.me/aave-aave-que-es-y-como-comprarla-en-lemon-cash/