web 3.0 is future (@tuyen590venture) • Hey
- Ha nôi nay mà nhìn như xưa ý nhờ
- bắc ninh quê tôi,
- tôi ngày xưa nhảy dây cũng rất giỏi nha
- The new Bookmark feature is live on @lenster.lens, allowing users to add Bookmarks to their favorite posts. There's also a new 'Not Interested' option for content that doesn't match your taste.
Dive into the dev docs:
- thành phố nha trang
- 60 năm về trước
- 7 thập niên đã trôi qua, nhưng những ám ảnh về nạn chết đói, chết “no” vào những tháng cuối năm 1944 đến giữa năm 1945, vẫn chưa nguôi ở tỉnh Thái Bình!
Vùng đất được coi là vựa lúa của đồng bằng Bắc Bộ, nhưng đã bị nạn đói năm 1945 cướp đi trên 28 vạn người. Nhiều địa phương, nhiều gia đình, cả dòng họ chết không còn một ai.
- nhớ hà nội quá, muốn về nhà
- ĐỢT NÀY NHIỀU KÈO AIDROP NGON QUA ANH EM NHỈ
- đu bai
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- Rewards for my followers only.
Just follow me & mirror this post.
- If you look at this photo of Stani, he is clearly standing in front of the T, why could this be? Well maybe Stani wanted to stand next to a DAO sign. But wait, when you read this it’s as if he is sending a message based on how your brain “chunks” words by arbitrary searching for words you get DAO, Ok yo. Conspiracy ? I think so. By this we can conclude the following. Stani is being held hostage at gun point by a magical unicorn and posing in pictures is a desperate attempt at showing he’s “ok”. 🤔 You’re welcome for the bullshit content that you come to me for :D.
- Lens Protocol is open, anyone who has a profile can have permissionless access regardless of what application they are using. We believe in supporting content creators and followers who create an engaging environment for everyone.
Some applications use gasless and signless transactions, and we have now introduced eligibility requirements for these features.
While everyone is eligible by default, accounts with low-signal engagement will not be eligible. You can read more about our requirements here. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/gasless#eligibility-requirements
We are also testing filtering low-signal notifications for a better user experience. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/users-notifications#api-details
At Lens, we believe that Web3 social should create a better experience than before, by using blockchain technology. We are always experimenting with ways to better our user experience by filtering low-signal profiles and bots. Let’s keep experimenting, our DMs are open for feedback 🧪
- FTX considering a comeback as more funds are recovered
[FTX considering a comeback as more funds are recovered](https://crypto.news/ftx-considering-a-comeback-as-more-funds-are-recovered/)
FTX has successfully recovered $7.3 billion in assets and is considering relaunching the exchange in the second quarter of 2023 as per recent reports.
- ở đây toàn gái xinh
- đôi mắt....
- sưu tầm
- ảnh này ko có cap !
- This place is full of pretty girls
- sưa ngon
- một thoáng mông mơ
- Built on @memester-xyz.lens
- I said what I said
- hi vọng lens sẽ mang đến cho anh em việt nam nói chung, và anh em trên thế giới nói riêng, 1 quả aidrop ngon để anh em ăn tết cho nó ấm