totti◱ ◱ (@totti) • Hey
- **Gitcoin Grants 18** 🟢
12 days left 🚀 - https://lenster.xyz/gitcoin
- Gm 🍟👸🏻LENS DATA X FRIESGPT
Hi babes, I’’m sending this from my hotel bed in Lisbon! 🤭
Bestie and I are getting ready for @punkess.lens “Highlights of the week” on @lensprotocol.lens 🤭🤭
So if you’re like Jessy, and you have a fried brain 🤣 then you know what u gotta do to get some memories back 🤳
Keep your eyes open cause this feature is soon available to all the professsiiooonaallllssss 😇 @jessyfries.lens
FriesGPT is built by @attraction.lens
- lens又融资了一笔，但是lens 域名的报价下降了不少，是不是有人知道已经快照了？
- I just deposited $2.00 into my @pooltogether.lens prize savings account! Join me and thousands of others saving $11,004,852.49 and winning 109 prizes daily. #PoolTogether
- #LENSCAST - Ep.6: HOW PALADIN MAKES GOVERNANCE GREAT AGAIN
This sixth episode features @figue_me, Founder at @paladin! 🎙️🌿
🛡️ Paladin is the leading decentralized influence protocol that allows you to deposit, borrow, and manage governance tokens
Wanna be part of the next edition? Our DMs are wide open! 👀
#Lenstube #Lenster #Lensta #Phaver #Orb #LMCC #Lensverse #News #Podcast #YouMeme
- DeFi community should celebrate exploits and bugs. Its not great when a protocol might get drained and affecting its users, but for the longer term attack vectors that are fixed in DeFi will create a more resilient financial system that we all can rely on in the future.
There are plenty of examples of celebrating failures. Supercell celebrates with funerals for games that don't succeed. SpaceX celebrates even rocket launches that don't reach the orbit. In both cases millions or tens of millions of losses are incurred if not more.
Building DeFi is hard enough especially for contributors that are building safely and for adoption. The space needs to appreciate failures as well and incentivise risk taking to achieve a better overal outcome.
- Commissioning an NFT artist from time to time is a pretty cool way to contribute to culture
- Web3 is becoming Web
- Today marks our 1 Year Anniversary of making friends onchain 🎂!
Thank you to everyone who has made the first year of Lens Protocol so special and groundbreaking. Lens has brought together builders, creators, communities, and friends, all while in beta.
There's so much planned for the second year ahead, and we can't wait to continue to grow with all of you.
Who did you become frens with on Lens?
🎨 by @nftsushi.lens and all collect proceeds go directly to the artist.
- Gn, frens!💚
I'm happy to post this gal here! We have Lenny, and he's obviously a 'he' so I thought we need a 'she' lenster too - to represent the very important part of our community.🌿
Let's support onboarding and educating about Web3 more women
Price for collection 1 WMATIC ☕️
I called her Lensy =)
- Check out the latest release ‘Too Easy’ by @makintsmind.lens 🔎
Autumn X delivers a heartfelt rendition of her unreleased song 'Too Easy', all while effortlessly playing the piano 💫
Listen + Collect 💽
- Look deep enough
- about to get into an amazing coffee experience
- Couple ETH on the fit 🤠
Japanese toilets lit 🇯🇵
Heated seats when I shit 💩
Posting on Lens when I click 🌱
- Happy Wassie Wednesday!
- I don't think social media aggregators are useful but curating content from an open social network is
- ToDo list below, post everything you want to see being added to apps across the Lensverse or to Lens Protocol itself, we will try to make them happen 👇🪄
- Testing @wav3s 🥳😙
✅ Follow me on Lens
✅ Like this post
✅ Mirror this post
✅ Get 0.15 WMATIC
- We know.
You and I, we, us, they and also them.
We know we ALL LOVE SPAM 😍😍😍😍
In fact, we want to make everyone's experience the best, for promoters, curators and everyone else in this beautiful garden.
For that, we'll be pushing for both a broader and more curated experience promoting your content on @lensprotocol.
To begin with, we have raised the minimum budget for promoting with @wav3s to 1.5 WMatic. You will no longer see posts offering 0.1 x 1 mirror rewards.
This is only the beggining (friends we are almost 3 months old!! 😳), more improvements forever to come!!!
Also check our new landing page, is it cute or not 💅
- Attention all social media marketers! Say goodbye to paying platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn to promote your posts. Our revolutionary product empowers YOU to promote content you believe in while earning money!!!!
How much does a "share" cost on Twitter or LinkedIn? 🤔 Is it worth more than paying for 1,000,000 views? Let's talk about the value of engagement for your brand! 💪
- Real OGs get inspired anywhere, anytime 💫
Touching grass, sharing with friends, enjoying and event, even when scrolling in the throne 🤣
Now you can build wav3s from your mobile phone with WalletConnect! 🌿
With WalletConnect you can choose any wallet, Zerion, Rainbow, Metamask and many many more!!! 🤩
Which wallet is your favorite?
Now go and share your wav3s from anywhere in the world ❤️
@gotenks.lens @marcus.lens @gutybv.lens @cristianvaldivia.lens @bvdaniel.lens @nicocapital.lens @lensprotocol_cn.lens @zerion.lens @theweb3designer.lens @jessyjeanne.lens @lensgardennft.lens @stani.lens @orbapp.lens @buttrfly.lens @pinsta.lens @rickydata
- LATAM is full of web3 talent.
Any ideas about opportunities or contribution path that you guys can recommend?
- 🌊🌊🌊 Lens Updates 🌊🌊🌊
Finally, the mirrors are back! In case you didn't understand what happened, let me explain a bit. Apparently, there were many bots using the mirror 👀 and two weeks ago, it reached a point where it congested the network, and we couldn't publish, make collect, or mirrors. Now it seems to have been fixed, and applications that have the dispatcher activated (which basically means that Lens pays the gas for the transactions) are finally back.
Since we're talking about the dispatcher, Lens released an update with this functionality. Now only high-value accounts will have free transactions, and low-value accounts will have to pay for the gas of all their transactions, such as posts, comments, mirrors, etc. Try making a mirror of this post and see if it charges you or not 👀.
And the last Lens news is that they implemented a filter for notifications. Now, only the most important ones should reach you. I really want to see which notifications you guys get. How has it worked for you? Remember that in some apps like Lenster, you can disable it if you want.
Now let's move on to Wav3s news. In case you didn't notice, the mobile version is now 100% functional, along with Wallet Connect. We also took advantage of the time when the mirror wasn't available to keep improving the application. Now it works pretty well, and we fixed all the bugs we had. So go ahead and make a Wav3 🌊.
A couple of weeks ago, Messari published an article analyzing the Lens protocol. It revealed some interesting facts, such as Wav3s being the fourth most popular application of the Lens protocol in February and March, with a staggering 450% growth, making it the fastest growing app during that period. The article also showed that interactions on the platform increased significantly. Between January and February, the number of posts doubled, comments increased 5x, and mirrors increased 10x! Is it just a coincidence? I don't think so.
And since we're talking about ourselves, we're still raising investment, and we're allocating a percentage so that our beautiful community can invest from 200 Matic. We're doing this on a platform called Syndicate, so if you're looking to invest in the fastest-growing app, now is your chance. In a little while, we'll be doing a Twitter Space to explain a bit better.
And to stay informed and be part of this great community that is growing day by day, join our Discord! 💬👨💻🚀
- Eeeehhhh...Who wants to own the first $WAV3 tokens? 👀👀👀
We are starting our campaing to decentralice our pre seed round
We released 👉 99 spots to join our round this month, and our Discord community already occupied 34% of the spots in the lasts hours!!! They got the alpha first.
We are crowdsourcing a total of 20.000 Matic in this campaign, having a minimum of 202 matics per spot.
These tokens will be redeemable for private equity or a liquid token that we'll release in the future!
And the first holders will have 🌟 special 🌟 treatment when that happens ❤️
This campaing will last until 29 of april 🗓️
We must get to the goal this month first!
In the case we reach it, next will be accounted in the same valuation.
Anyone interested just write to wav3s DMs, law forbides us to share the link in public!
DONT SHARE THE LINK WE SEND YOU IN DMs PUBLICLY, at least that's what the securities law demands 🤷♂️
ONLY ACCEPT LINKS COMING FROM THIS ACCOUNT plsss!!!! don't fall for scams
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊
PD: If you see this message "No club found on this address", connect your wallet in the upper rigth corner, be sure to be using Polygon
FULL DISCLOSURE: This token is for early supporters, if you want full settled tokenomics, you can wait til we launch the public token, after all the early supporters were rewarded 😋
- the drip
- lens chain first？
or lens$ first？
- ETH Tokyo Music NFT Kickback
Sunday, April 16th @ 21:00
- This joint talks about some feelings that I go through within my view of the world closing in on me. When I have to get something off my chest, I turn to the music. When that doesn't work, I know to ask for help. But being an overthinker, I do my best not to bother others with my problems, so I result to other things instead.
- My first sample pack “Building Blocks” launches today!!
Can’t wait for you to hear this and see what everyone creates out of it!
All my nft holders get this for free!!
Read more about how you can take part and win a free pack here: https://twitter.com/kitsio_/status/1643349388432138240?s=46&t=17IRzpD9D97HavD2iq-w-Q
- 🟢 The *Building Blocks* Kit by Sound of Fractures is now live at kits.io/sof. With ethereal layered vocals and unique otherworldly chords, this Kit features:
🎵 60+ innovative loops
🧑🤝🧑 A special Sound of Fractures community collab event
💬 Access to Sound of Fractures's holder chats
✌️ Free claims for Sound of Fractures Sound.xyz holders
To celebrate the new drop, Sound of Fractures is hosting a community collaboration event for one week featuring ALL submissions as part of the Building Blocks Collection on Lens and Beats:
🎼 Mint a copy of the *Building Blocks* Kit
🎹 Create a 30 sec. audio snippet using samples from the pack
🙌 Submit your creation to kits.io/sofsong
All submitted sounds will be featured on a Lens and Beats.xyz leaderboard where you can explore and vote for the best creations. In the spirit of community and collaboration, all submitted sounds will be a part of the Building Blocks collection immortalized on Lens.
Create and share your work by Wednesday, April 12, 2023 12:00 AM (in 7 days) to: https://www.kits.io/packs/building-blocks?utm_id=kits&utm_source=social&utm_medium=lens&utm_campaign=buildingblocks&utm_term=site&utm_content=link&tab=tracks
- Lens signless transactions are now better, faster, stronger!
You can upgrade your signless transactions on @lenster.lens: https://lenster.xyz/settings/dispatcher
Coming on other community-built applications 🔜!
- gm @lensprotocol 🌸
- Not handsome but exciting.
- Dindin with different black or white octopus🦑🦑
- If you are building something new in DeFi, feel free to DM me, happy to brainstorm how Aave Protocol could be useful to achieve capital efficiency or other valuable features
- Whats the most interesting invite system you've come across?
- Something I would love to see in terms of Lens re long-form content is that the creator could also set a mood song in the background to empower the experience for readers. We could produce more interactive text-based content.
- Interesting topic related to attack vectors that restaking introduces https://ethresear.ch/t/dynamic-attacks-on-eigenlayer/15178
mainly shows that whenver security is assessed, need to figure how secure the shared security model is cryptoeconomically. I find restaking kind of having similar effect as with bridges, the security is as safe as the least secure network, similarly least secure networks re-staked power could cause some assumptions on the security side. Worth reading.
- Went to Thin Air @ The Beams in London with @paris.lens and @caviar.lens and impressed how epic it was
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718