xuan523◱ ◱ (@thuythien5) • Hey
Graphic Designer, Entrepreneur, Skydiver
- こんにちは @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
@aavegrants.lens will have 3 main prizes for GHO and Aave with $10k up for grabs!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
For those taking part in the hackathon here are some ideas to get those creative chops going! 👻
@gho.lens is designed for internet people.
With that in mind, we'd love to see you build utility around the future of payments on the web.
- You could create an app or plugin to pay with GHO anywhere.
- Imagine using GHO to buy your favorite beverage.
- Create a convenient payment platform with GHO where you can enjoy fast and secure transfers with just a few clicks. Say goodbye to time-consuming payments!
- Build a tool that uses Account Abstraction with GHO to allow users to pay gas fees with GHO, and has rebates. E.g., if the gas used is more than GHO paid, users can claim a rebate or pay it forward.
- Construct new DeFi yield strategies and opportunities for GHO and the entire DeFi community.
- Create a chargeback (direct debit) network for GHO where any user can charge an account with a set amount of GHO. GHO would then be transferred immediately but not unlocked until a set period of time passes. During this time, anyone can dispute the function if they have a balance
This is our first hackathon for GHO and we can't wait to see what you build this week.
Dive into the dev docs for GHO here: https://docs.gho.xyz/developer-docs/overview
We also want to see what devs can do with the power of Aave V3, our most significant upgrade of the Aave Protocol.
- You could build an Aave Forex tool where you can short assets. Enhance the ability of users to access forex liquidity by using one or all of eMode, flash loans, and other DeFi integrations such as @curvefinance.lens.
- Create a ChatGPT-powered risk manager for Aave utilizing OpenAI plugins to create an innovative experience for DeFi users with this leading-edge technology.
- Create a new debt swap feature. Right now you can swap your collateral from one asset to another but imagine if you built a feature for swapping debt from one asset to another.
- Utilize ZK proofs for critical vulnerabilities while not disclosing the vulnerability, i.e. prove there’s a vulnerability to the DAO so they can vote on it informed but not actually say what the vulnerability is.
- Imagine a Health Factor simulator UI component that displays a price slider per each collateral and borrowed asset, so you can simulate prices and see how your Health Factor changes under those conditions. Allowing you to take informed decisions to mitigate liquidation risks.
Dive into Aave V3 Dev docs here: https://docs.aave.com/developers/getting-started/readme
Make sure to catch @jessglover.lens and @miguelmtz.lens on April 14th at 7 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a GHO Hackathon Workshop.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your hackathon project.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- Day 9 of Beat Snippets from Heno. as a FREE COLLECT for the month of April. Making songs from the ones that y'all like the most. Collect today!
Much love to @beatsapp & @lensprotocol
(The OG name for this was "redemption")
- Whats the norm, should you disclose if you use ChatGPT to achieve your tasks? When its good to disclose? I would imagine ChatGPT saving lot of time for lot of tasks
- Big news: Sound will soon be open to all artists 🔊
We always promised to build an open platform.
Now we’re getting close…
A thread 👇
From day one we promised that Sound would eventually open to everyone.
All artists should have access to the best Web3 tools.
We’ll have more details soon, but today we wanted to give you some transparency on the thought process behind opening up…
🔶 The tl;dr
Before Sound opens, we need to make sure everything is ready:
1. Smooth onboarding process
2. Building features for a mass audience.
3. Battle testing the platform.
4. Do things that don’t scale.
5. Verifying audio ownership
6. Thank you for being patient 🙏
Let’s go through them…
🔶 1. Smooth onboarding
So far we have personally onboarded all 400 artists one-by-one on video calls. By doing this we learned all the pain points and deeply understood who we are building for.
Now we can turn that process into seamless onboarding for all artists.
🔶 2. Building features for mass audience
We are thinking big. Sound needs to be ready for millions of music fans and tens of thousands of artists. That means building features that work at scale, such as:
🔹Simplifying the user experience
Credit card payments
🔹Building a discovery layer
Better ways to discover music on Sound beyond the first 24-hours of a drop.
And the ability to browse through thousands of artists.
🔹Sustainable drop methods
Offer an alternative to the ‘sellout’ mentality.
We wanted to give artists a sustainable, long-term way to sell their music, which is why we built Sound Swap.
These features are rolling out to all artists over the coming weeks.
🔶 3. Battle testing the platform
To get to the point where we’re ready for millions of music fans, we needed to stress test every part of the platform and iterate fast.
Working closely with a curated group of artists allowed us to do that and get feedback in real time. Together we’ve experimented with hundreds of features and honed the product until it's ready.
We figured out what works.
What didn’t work.
We refined it.
Now we can roll it out to everyone.
🔶 4. Doing things that don’t scale
A core principle of building a startup is doing things that don’t scale.
We onboarded every artist with a white-glove service.
We hosted daily Twitter Spaces to showcase artists.
We tweeted about every drop.
We spoke to artists and collectors every single day.
All of these things were essential for kickstarting the flywheel. Now there’s enough momentum that Sound can accelerate on its own.
🔶 5. Verifying audio ownership
Opening up Sound will bring new challenges for our team… For example, what happens if someone uploads music that doesn’t belong to them?
We’ve been building tools to counter this problem (such as audio footprint technology). We also wanted to focus all our resources on the core product rather than fighting legal issues at such an early stage.
🔶 6. Thank you for being patient
We know that hundreds of artists have applied to Sound and waited patiently. We hear your feedback about decentralization. Trust that we’ve been working towards this from day one and we’re nearly there.
Within three months every artist will have access to Sound and all our artist tools. The next era of music NFTs is coming. Thanks for coming on this journey with us.
- Getting ready for NFT NYC. Hoping to see some of you here!
- GM! 🌿
Leave a comment, a drop might be coming 👀
- Created a fun group for ETH Tokyo participants only!
Checkout here: https://orb.ac/community/642ec3fca55f8ed240a45d3e
- It's time for the quarter-finals of the Champions League Frens🚨⚽
Join our Champions League campaign🦄
How to join? 👀
- Go to @PhaverFC on Phaver
- Write your score predictions for today's matches in the comments
You can earn 1k Phaver points if you guess the scores correctly 🤝
Don't forget to join the campaign for all remaining Champions League matches! 🔥
- I am addicted to Lens 🍀
It's the only addiction that I never want to quit.
Created by WhaleCode Team 🐋
- Eeeehhhh...Who wants to own the first $WAV3 tokens? 👀👀👀
We are starting our campaing to decentralice our pre seed round
We released 👉 99 spots to join our round this month, and our Discord community already occupied 34% of the spots in the lasts hours!!! They got the alpha first.
We are crowdsourcing a total of 20.000 Matic in this campaign, having a minimum of 202 matics per spot.
These tokens will be redeemable for private equity or a liquid token that we'll release in the future!
And the first holders will have 🌟 special 🌟 treatment when that happens ❤️
This campaing will last until 29 of april 🗓️
We must get to the goal this month first!
In the case we reach it, next will be accounted in the same valuation.
Anyone interested just write to wav3s DMs, law forbides us to share the link in public!
DONT SHARE THE LINK WE SEND YOU IN DMs PUBLICLY, at least that's what the securities law demands 🤷♂️
ONLY ACCEPT LINKS COMING FROM THIS ACCOUNT plsss!!!! don't fall for scams
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊
PD: If you see this message "No club found on this address", connect your wallet in the upper rigth corner, be sure to be using Polygon
FULL DISCLOSURE: This token is for early supporters, if you want full settled tokenomics, you can wait til we launch the public token, after all the early supporters were rewarded 😋
- Balancer's new Boosted Aave Pools are live! 👻 🤝 @balancerprotocol.lens
Balancer has just released new Boosted Pools built on Aave V3 markets, showcasing that DeFi is built on the principle of composability. Aave V3 is the most significant upgrade to the Aave Protocol, securing billions of dollars in permissionless smart contracts.
Teams can build with bb-a-USD by using it as the base pair on Balancer to build new innovative pools and financial dApps. By building with the Aave Boosted Pools, integrators inherit the high-security standard built into the Aave Protocol.
- **Web3 Wednesdays: Music NFTs** 🎶 **— Open Edition**
Ahead of NFT.NYC, we discussed Web3 music with @coopahtroopa.lens, @levychain.lens, @invinmusic.lens, @spinamp.lens, and @evgeth.lens — hosted by @abishek.lens
Collect the full episode over the next 24 hours and play it in your Zerion Wallet whenever you want.
- SHINSEI GALVERSE: ORIGIN STORY - EPISODE 1
Shinsei Galverse is Japan's first breakout Web3 success story. In the first episode of this mini doco-series, meet the team and hear about how they first came together to create Galverse!
Inspired by nostalgic 80s and 90s anime, the Galverse team aim to create something entirely new by reimagining these ideas with modern values and badass Gals at the front and centre.
Gal NFT holders take part in the animation process, submitting ideas and creative works that are incorporated into the animation and production process. They also receive a backstage pass to learn about the process with behind-the-scenes videos of the animation studio and team's creative work.
The Galverse team is passionate about introducing Japanese culture to the world, introducing fans and newcomers to a deeper understanding of anime, Gal culture, and the country's creative scene.
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- Gm from Tremblant
- Gm from Tremblant
- Gm from Tremblant
- Happy easter 🐣 nice day for a walk
- - Take only what you need 👜 👙🩴
- what I need:
#lenster #lens #travel
- Kerala 📸
- "You got two big choices: do it now or regret it later." -Darknight
- Their name is spelled, C - U - T - E.
- GN, frens!💚
Challenge accepted! Sharing photo of my legs in cenote in Mexico.
Join in #cryptogirls challenge #footlens 🖤🙈 let's share more legsss!
#lmcc #repost #challenge #lens #lensfrens
- GM 🏝️ a look at some that didn't make the OORS cut on @niftygateway for 1 reason or another. I was in search of the most simple, most minimal. Some of these I really love but became inspiration for creating others/better instead.
Link to series https://www.niftygateway.com/collections/oors
My process w this project as w most things in life is to go in organized. Do things that your future self will thank you for. If you go into a task w clutter, your progress will be impeded. If you go into a task w only the essentials, a much smoother journey you'll have.
Let's start in reverse. This moment was AMAZING. Conrad takes over a court on Bergen in BK summer & was the beginning of me shooting a lot for @Jumpman23. On family day there was a dunk contest. I look up and even though this was not = Dr J, the scene was set very similar 👀 The grey day was there. The action I wanted was there, but the best part of the image would have to be muted out in darkness. Yes, it would be cool with a statue of liberty style jam as the silhouette emerging but the energy of the situation going invisible wasn't worth it to me.
(snowboarder + sun flare)
I love being able to incorporate my roots into art. Most ideas I have for snowboard related work doesn't require anywhere specific. There's a detach between the industry & masses. The spectacle has become unrelatable to the avg person. I only wish to create the simple feeling. The feeling you get from being in the mtns w friends making turns. Solitude. Serenity. This was at 1 of the resorts I grew up at. AZ Snowbowl in Flagstaff. With a friend I knew through FB because of.. snowboarding. One of my favourites, but the trees get in the way of simplicity.
(moody snow tunnel)
I heard an irrelevant hate-monger describe NYC as "Gotham" this week as if it was a bad thing. We love our Gotham for a reason. Where else do you get scenes like this with a little bit of planning & patience? Skipping a 9-5 to be here at the crack of dawn. Not a soul in sight. Really one of my cherished creations from years in NY despite being a popular location. Haven't seen this much city snow since. Had it to ourselves, doesn't seem possible anymore. Just not 2-tone enough for my liking to make the collection. Will likely mint as part of something..
(japan onsen pond)
Then there's this one. The all encapsulating image of why we snowboard & travel with friends. To put ourselves in wild places like next to a steaming seismic pond in the mountains of Japan with our routes painted in the background. Pure magic. But too much would be cut out of it. I decided to mint this one via @LensProtocol as part of an initiative w @lenstaxyz instead. I ran 11 days of posts during my journey through Hokkaido & this fit that bill stronger. It can be found @ https://lensport.io/p/12908_1847 for secondary action.
My "process" w this & other projects is more in the initial stage of planning. I'm not a celebrity & therefore I will not have someone filming me at all times. Sorry if that disappoints anyone who feels artists "aren't working hard enough" by not documenting their process 😘
I plan thoroughly & my adventure takes me. The more you set yourself up for success the easier it will be on the back end. I don't like being on the computer much so if I can avoid post-production work, which I will also not be timelapsing for anybody, my brain feels better.
If a pic of me at the computer or screen-recording every move through @Lightroom/@Photoshop is the difference between collecting/not collecting my art then so be it (: I know what works for me/keeps me functioning at a high level & it is not worrying about those strange demands.
Setting out to create a series w no deadline over many yrs is such a freeing feeling. May be why I'm not meant to have "normal" employment. Ideas always come to me after deadlines, too late to amend. I always hated that. Marking something complete when it feels right is the way.
SUPER excited to finally have this one out to the world! Tomorrow Sunday April 9 @ 6PM EST only at https://www.niftygateway.com/collections/oors
+ a reminder, collect any 2 & get 1 free airdrop from my food/spot list series ITH GÜD w my @googlemaps list including thousands of places around the globe.
@creators @photographers @lensprotocol #LMCC #LFGROW #NFT
#CRYPTOARTIST #NIFTYGATEWAY #AIRDROP #GRAMSDIDIT
- Lens signless transactions are now better, faster, stronger!
You can upgrade your signless transactions on @lenster.lens: https://lenster.xyz/settings/dispatcher
Coming on other community-built applications 🔜!
- good morning all 💜
- Fish 🐟 Fish 🐟 Fish 🐟 Fish 🐟 Fish 🐟 Fish
I sometimes go to the aquarium to be healed, and here are some goldfish I found there, which are fantastically presented and colored!
Oh, they are beautiful!
#photo #goldfish #aquarium
- In many social media, the lens is reborn from the ashes
- I'm saying my piece in the #futureofsocial by signing the @t2world.lens manifesto. Which values do you support?
- What if I try Buttrfly too? 🤩👀🏻❤️
Genesis Buttrfly post 🦋
#LMCC: Open edition / Only followers / 1 WM / 24 HS
Hurry up! If you don’t collect Kali will kill you slowly slowly in your dreams 💅👹
#cats #cat #buttrfly #butterfly #lens #lenster #lensta
- Head to our booth at Eth Denver📍regenlandia, claim a POAP, and leave with more Lens knowledge and rare swag 🔥
- Graphic Designer, Entrepreneur, Skydiver
- Listing postponed until further notice.
- Interactive player in #lenster is now available for everyone!
Examples in thread 🧶👇
Starting here with **Spotify:** https://open.spotify.com/album/5r36AJ6VOJtp00oxSkBZ5h
- Remember those web2 days when you liked the content but you weren't able to collect it
- Some numbers 📊 from Lenster 🌸 for the past 4 days
**~100,000** page views 👀
**~12,000** unique visitors 👥
**~150** countries 🌎
**~2,600,000** edge CDN requests 🌐
**~50 GB** bandwidth from image CDN 🏞
Thanks @lensprotocol for being with us from day one 🌿💚