Tanbir Ahamed (@tanbir) • Hey
Hello Everyone 🙌 .We will make Lens better by using it every day
- Mint Arb Zorb
- 2023 was foundational
2024 will be ______
- I just voted on "Proposal: Activate ARB Staking" https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0xf22530295daee96dffd7f70854475c06216a4d3594929672f71c12bf638bb0c8 #Snapshot
- @94294.lens ve @92292.lens Thank you, it's very nice 😍
- **Debt Switch** — seamlessly switch borrow positions. A purr-fect ending awaits 🐱
- Good morning ☀️☀️☀️
- Hello $SEI 👋 🙂
- Lovely day dear friend .
- Gm ☕️ to everyone thinking about Hawaii.
- Human or an AI bot? Get your eyeballs scanned by OpenAI CEO Sam Altman’s Worldcoin Orbs to prove digital identity and earn cryptocurrency.
- COLLECT THIS POST
- Over the upcoming 20 days, we're embarking on a journey to craft another fresh, mind-blowing game on Lens.
And, we will be absolutely stoked to have you along for the ride if you are a dev, a #buildoor, a game enthusiast, or someone who is just a curious learner.
From the inception to the launch, you'll get an inside look on how we build decentralized hyper-casual games with social features. Here's our first set of nominees.
@jessyjeanne (almost all of our supporters have suggested we touch base with you cuz you're amazing!)
You guys have inspired us to keep pushing the boundaries of decentralized social gaming from the very beginning. So the least we could do was offer you this opportunity to learn, being 💯 involved in our journey, and grow together.🚀🎮
We further urge you to nominate your peers who you think would be interested to be a part of the @thefriendly family. Let's take off!
Like, mirror and collect this moment to earn 0.3 WMATIC via #zurf (First 100 people with minimum 100 followers)
- The @aaveaave.lens DAO has successfully launched GHO on the Ethereum Mainnet.
Congrats to the Aave community on this historic moment!
GHO is the manifestation of the ethos of "Internet People" - those who believe in the transformative power of decentralization and the democratization of finance. It's about building a future where everyone can participate with equal access. GHO paves the way for a more transparent, decentralized and efficient financial future.
The beauty lies in its design. Overcollaterized and transparent, it's minted using assets supplied into Aave Protocol V3 as collateral. What sets GHO apart is its commitment to the broader Aave community. The repaid interest on GHO is redirected to the Aave DAO treasury. This supports the sustainability of the protocol and the ongoing development of new features.
GHO's price is pegged to null USD within the Aave Protocol. This design supports stability and utility, helping maintain GHO's peg to the dollar. For those staking AAVE tokens in the Safety Module, a discount on GHO awaits. It's a testament to the belief in rewarding those who contribute to the security and robustness of the Aave ecosystem.
Together, we're not just building a product; we're building a community.
Learn more about GHO here: https://aave.mirror.xyz/t7qcU668gSp9teT_SBhJb9_AVcbv8kpzvd0IpP39lBw
This is just the beginning of the GHO journey.
GHO with us at gho.xyz.
- **Lens SDK 1.2 - Improvements in this release**
Support for Wagmi V1
Bug fixes and improvements
Integrate Snapshot voting directly into your Lens app by using convenience react hooks.
Extract and visualize Snapshot proposal details with the `usePoolDetails` hook.
Allow users to vote on a given proposal with `usePoolVote` hook.
Refer to the docs for more details: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/snapshot-integration
**Support for Wagmi V1**
The latest stable `wagmi` version could be now used with the Lens SDK by installing the latest `@lens-protocol/wagmi` version. Your older wagmi is still supported by the SDK on the `@lens-protocol/wagmi^1` release track.
**Bug fixes and improvements**
Better caching for publication/profile details, should no longer refetch if was fetched already from feed.
Improved dev-friendly error messages when providing malformed URL's to the `upload` handler when creating new publications.
Support for sandbox environment.
`useActiveWallet` and `useActiveProfile` state changes are synchronized to happen at the same time.
- The new Bookmark feature is live on @lenster.lens, allowing users to add Bookmarks to their favorite posts. There's also a new 'Not Interested' option for content that doesn't match your taste.
Dive into the dev docs:
- We are excited to share LensBird 🐦, a laid-back, and entertaining game inspired from all of our favourite, FLAPPY BIRD!
LensBird is the First Hyper-Casual Game powered by @lensprotocol for the amazing Lens Community 💚
- Login with Lens
- Invite and compete with friends and the global Lens community
- On-chain prizes (Matic/USDC/ETH and NFT rewards)
- and much more...
Be the first to experience it by signing up:
And, who knows this might be the beginning of a new chapter in Web3 gaming. Like, mirror and collect this potentially historic moment to earn 0.3 WMATIC via #wav3s (First 100 people with minimum 100 followers)
- 🤝 YouMeme is now live on #Polygon & @lensprotocol, empowering you to **take ownership of your** #content 🌿
💪 Join us on our #Web3 journey towards a user-owned, #privacy-focused, and #censorship-resistant #socialnetwork future!
👉 Head over to YouMeme.com to **share your hottest on-chain** #memes! 🔥
📰 Read more on Medium: https://rb.gy/6lcfq
- We're proud to introduce Lens Improvement Proposals (LIPs). This open, collaborative process will guide the future development of Lens Protocol.
Taking inspiration from the successful Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) and Aave Improvement Proposals (AIPs), LIPs takes a step towards decentralized governance. The LIPs process will foster an inclusive, transparent and collaborative environment.
You will find how to participate in LIPs in the Lens Protocol’s GitHub repository, which streamlines the community participation process. It gives anyone the chance to submit proposals, and promotes open discussion.
Let's dive into the first three proposals that are live today:
LIP-0: Establishing an Open Governance Model. A process where the Lens community can propose improvements to Lens Protocol. From the submission of proposals to transparent discussions — we aim to foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive decision-making governance model.
LIP-1: Open Standards for Algorithms. A proposal to establish open standards for algorithms — based on the open Lens data layer — that will encourage the development of third-party algorithms, diverse experiences and provide user choice.
LIP-2: Open Standards for Metadata. An initiative to establish metadata standards for Lens Protocol, promoting transparency, interoperability, and user empowerment.
Take a deep dive into LIPs in our latest blog: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/8uxN9fMYBOqyDW5yZ6O3DDdOLEv1jJtxcw9qk4c4wgM
LIPs are our next step in enabling community involvement in shaping Lens Protocol's future.
Join us at https://github.com/lens-protocol/LIPs
- #rekt 🥲
- The first 1,000 post collectors will be able to start trading cross-chain with all the DEX features (and more) but with the CEX feeling. Cool, right?🔥
We are giving access to app.dln.trade to the first 1,000 post collectors💥
DLN is a high-performance, native cross-chain exchange with a unique 0-TVL design that removes all the bottlenecks of traditional bridges and gives you that trading feeling you deserve.
It's not just about performance, but also security. By removing the need for liquidity pools, locked assets and long waiting times for assets to move from one chain to another, DLN gives you the ability to trade seamlessly without worrying about your funds being safe🛡️
Start your native cross-chain journey with DLN and hold tight when your first transactions are filled – it's fast⚡️ https://app.dln.trade/
- Until next time, Tokyo ✌️
Featuring: @ethglobal.lens, @galverse.lens, and DAO Tokyo
- What it’s like seeing Momoka in action
- The Collect module on the Lens API is adding new features:
• Put time limits on any Free Collect
• Define the supply and/or end date for exclusive Collects (Free or Paid)
Try it out today on @lenster.lens. Coming soon to @buttrfly.lens, @orbapp.lens, and other apps across the Lens ecosystem.
For devs looking to implement the new 'simpleCollectModule', dive into the docs: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#simplecollectmodule
- Reordering + Visibility for roles🧙
Two new powers for all Guild summoners:
Reordering + Visibility for roles🧙
Put the most important roles first, use visibility attributes to hide roles and their requirements. The possibilities are endless from labeling to security purposes.
Use them wisely!
- bd! A big shout-out to all the incredible innovators who participated in the @ethglobal.lens Lisbon 🇵🇹Hackathon. We're still buzzing from the energy, amazing ideas (and pasteis).
Here are the winners of the Lens Hackathon 🥁
🥇 InfluLENSer - https://ethglobal.com/showcase/influlenser-dcvrj
- An all-in-one platform for hiring Lens influencers to promote your brand. Based on the interconnection between two protocols: Lens and @talentlayer.lens.
🥈Lucky Fren - https://ethglobal.com/showcase/lucky-fren-hku8p
- A raffle module for the Follow and Collect actions of the Lens Protocol.
🥉 Lenschool - https://ethglobal.com/showcase/lenschool-ahbut
- Lenschool is a social learning platform built on top of Lens Protocol. Creators can monetize their knowledge by selling video courses. Students can enroll in courses, and connect and collaborate with fellow learners.
ICYMI dive into the new Lens SDK blog to learn how you can integrate Lens with just 10 lines of code. https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/LtJBLD6zX_P9EYdsJ2DrT9RaCbiE2vvtajF4Md6wHr0
We also had prizes for the 5️⃣ Best Lens Integrations 👇
5️⃣ LensPub - https://ethglobal.com/showcase/lenspub-84crk
- Decentralised Academic Platform for permissionless science with verifiable reputation for public good.
5️⃣ Teasr - https://ethglobal.com/showcase/teasr-4ygp5
- Teasr is a web3 crowdfunding platform that lets video creators bootstrap financing and fans for their productions.
5️⃣ Highlight - https://ethglobal.com/showcase/highlight-pfwfz
- Shining light through the web3 mist! A minimalistic web3 user profile focusing on aggregated insights rather than assets.
5️⃣ Lenstarter - https://ethglobal.com/showcase/lenstarter-cst1r
- A crowdfunded credit line for creators where their reputation is used as collateral on-chain.
5️⃣ TBA 🤝 Lens - https://ethglobal.com/showcase/tba-lens-m8ki4
- Using ERC-6551 to create token-bound accounts that make your Lens identity and history transferable.
- Today marks our 1 Year Anniversary of making friends onchain 🎂!
Thank you to everyone who has made the first year of Lens Protocol so special and groundbreaking. Lens has brought together builders, creators, communities, and friends, all while in beta.
There's so much planned for the second year ahead, and we can't wait to continue to grow with all of you.
Who did you become frens with on Lens?
🎨 by @nftsushi.lens and all collect proceeds go directly to the artist.
- Bom dia (bd) 🇵🇹 @christina.lens and @nader.lens were on stage at @ethglobal.lens Pragma Lisbon inspiring the next generation of builders.
"In web3 social you’ll be able to have an ala carte experience. Choose your front end, moderation policy, and even the algorithm you prefer. You don’t need to build a front end, you can build premium features and users could attach to the front end that they prefer” - @christina.lens
- Introducing Ronnie's digital merchandise drop!
Together with @ensocollective.lens, we will be giving exclusive merch to all rAAVE attendees.
To be eligible you must:
👻 Attend rAAVE
👻 Scan & claim your wristband POAP
👻 Share a photo on @ensocollective.lens to get the exclusive full fit
- I just voted "Yes" on "Do you think we should shorten the zkApes DAO airdrop time?" https://snapshot.org/#/zkapedao.eth/proposal/0x53a595b7d66e065be3b2f4e4b485c8afb244de8992fd976e6654ba35d7567ac8 #snapshotlabs
- I just voted "Yes " on "Poll by @yoginth.lens" https://snapshot.org/#/polls.lenster.xyz/proposal/0xe27f5f42b5e3945884bd5346e45d4c66c7ecadd963f2b53d1b0e949dd79521d2 #snapshotlabs
- Gm @layer3.lens
- Lens Hackathon presentations happening now at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo!
- ‼️ Arbitrum’s Token Airdrop Sends Network Adoption Soaring ‼️
[ ‼️Sponsor: ✅0.1WMATIC reward for who ✅follow me and ✅mirror this post]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Arbitrum, the largest layer-two scaling solution by usage on Ethereum, released its highly anticipated governance token on March 23. The network distributed 1.162 billion tokens – 11.6% of the supply – to 625,000 eligible users. To date, 87% of addresses, or 543,058, have claimed their tokens.
Arbitrum implemented a point system to determine the number of tokens each recipient would receive in the airdrop. To earn points, users needed to engage with the protocol in at least one of the following ways:
Bridge at least $10,000 of assets from Ethereum to Arbitrum One or Arbitrum Nova. Arbitrum Nova is a chain where transactions are posted to Ethereum but data is not stored on Ethereum. Conversely, Arbitrum One is a complete rollup, fully secured by Ethereum.
Execute transactions on the network in the months leading up to the airdrop
Execute at least four transactions or interact with at least four different smart contracts
Execute transactions exceeding $10,000 in aggregate value
On average, each recipient got 1,859 ARB tokens (worth about $2,342) with some power users scoring as many as 10,250 ($12,915). ARB is a governance token, and holders will be able to vote on proposals that affect product features, protocol upgrades, allocation of funds and the election of a security council.
Layer-one blockchains like Ethereum suffer from low transaction speeds and high costs. Arbitrum is a layer-two solution that aims to solve these problems by executing transactions on a separate chain and then periodically settling batches of transactions on the Ethereum base-layer. This method of rolling up transactions is similar to a bar tab: patrons can order multiple items and then settle up with one payment at the end of the night.
Arbitrum employs a scalability framework called optimistic rollups. This is used by competing layer-two platforms Optimism, Boba Network and Metis Network. Optimistic rollups assume transactions are valid by default and participants in the network are given a certain amount of time, usually one to two weeks, to claim fraudulent transactions. This challenge period means there is a lag between the transactions being recorded on the layer-two chain and finalized on Ethereum, and users must wait until this period is completed to withdraw their funds.
Whereas Ethereum can only process about 14 transactions per second with an average transaction fee of $4, Arbitrum is able to achieve 40,000 transactions per second at an average cost of 65 cents.
Most airdrop recipients (270,789 addresses) received less than 1,250 ARB tokens; 4,428 recipients qualified for the 10,250-token top tier.
- I just voted "For" on "AIP-1.2 - Foundation and DAO Governance" https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x373dfa89fc9c5ccba8ed83fa3fa4f233edd270075b5f8f4f3902b408318d9d17 #snapshotlabs
- Save Trees🌲
- Airdrop Themis to anyone who has received Retroactive Airdrop Arbitrum
- Blockchain Agnostics and Traveling to New Chains for Gains
Blockchain agnosticism is a concept that allows users to use multiple blockchains interchangeably without being tied to a specific blockchain network. Traveling to new chains is a common strategy used by blockchain agnostics to diversify their blockchain investments and mitigate the risks of being tied to a specific blockchain network. In this article, we will explore the benefits and challenges of traveling to new chains and how it can lead to big airdrops.
Benefits of Traveling to New Chains
Traveling to new chains provides users with the opportunity to take advantage of the unique features and benefits of different blockchain networks. For instance, some blockchain networks are faster, cheaper, and more scalable than others. By diversifying their blockchain investments, users can also mitigate the risks of being tied to a specific blockchain network that may have security or scalability issues.
Additionally, getting early on new blockchain networks can be an excellent strategy for blockchain agnostics to take advantage of big airdrops. When a new blockchain network launches, they often distribute free tokens or cryptocurrencies to early adopters as a way to bootstrap the network's ecosystem. These airdrops can be a significant source of income for blockchain agnostics who are quick to join new blockchain networks.
Challenges of Traveling to New Chains
Traveling to new chains can also present challenges for users. For instance, some blockchain networks may be less secure than others, and users may need to take extra precautions to protect their assets and data. Additionally, traveling to new chains can be time-consuming and costly, especially if users need to swap their assets or currencies to participate in the new blockchain network's ecosystem.
Moreover, traveling to new chains may lead to fragmentation in the blockchain ecosystem, making it challenging to maintain interoperability and standardization across different blockchain networks. As more users move their assets and data to different blockchain networks, it may become more challenging to manage and ensure the integrity of the blockchain ecosystem as a whole.
Blockchain agnosticism is the concept of being agnostic to a specific blockchain network and being able to use multiple blockchains interchangeably. By traveling to new chains, users can take advantage of the unique features and benefits of different blockchain networks, diversify their blockchain investments, and mitigate the risk of being tied to a specific blockchain network.
However, traveling to new chains also has its risks and challenges, such as fragmentation and the need for extra precautions to protect assets and data. As the blockchain ecosystem grows, we may see more collaboration and interoperability between different blockchain networks to facilitate blockchain agnosticism.
If you like content like this, this post can be collected