Tabish (@tabish) • Hey
prev Smart Contract Developer @aave | @badgerdao | genesis team @code4rena
- We're building this (Clubhouse/Twitter Space/Discord State...) at Rally!
We're part of the Encode x Women Build Web3 11-weeks accelerator, and we're building the go-to social audio app for web3 communities, built on top of Lens, Guild & Lit
We're still very early, we started to build our smart contract 2 weeks ago and the front-end last week, but we should have our MVP ready to roll in December.
Audio room creation demo here: https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x2b2b-0x18
Our Twitter (we don't have a Lens account sadly!): https://twitter.com/rallydotfm
Our milestones: https://github.com/womenbuildweb3/grants/issues/2
Our notion knowledge base: https://naomihauret.notion.site/Rally-dot-fm-376bb7277c51496896c047e94c73fd0b
Our GitHub (we build in public!): https://github.com/rallydotfm/rally/
- need CMD + Enter to post on @lenster.lens
- have 3 invites for @orbapp.lens , dm to get access
- Follow closely @lenstopia.lens getting Loot vibes and its evolving into a story and characters, very exciting ✨
- This is a @nader.lens appreciation post. 🎉💯🤟🏽👏🙏👻
The MCU may have Captain America.
We have Captain Web3. A Giga🧠 and a Giga❤️.
A gentleman who has displayed the best of what the kind of world an open web protocol can create. Who has very generously and humbly helped loads of people in their Web3 (and beyond journey). Who is just as honest about the great things in this industry as well as the 💩.
Who leads Web3 with humility, clarity of vision, cutting through they hype, demostrating the substance and helping folks, see understand and learn the potential of this tech and how it can augment human potential. Who lifts as he claims. Leads with a fierce moral courage and a vivid moral imagination.
Nader has helped create a clear strategy & compass to create the 3rd generation of the web and how it can be of best service to humanity. Learning and evolving from the mistakes and short comings of Web1 & Web2.
Thank you kindly good sir! Cheers!
- need a place to view all of my collects
- # 1.20.0-1.20.1 - 4th November 2022
This is a huge step forward for UX for the API. This is our first steps doing optimistic API updates, this means when you do a free follow or collect the state will be reflected straight away in the UI experience. No need for hard UI optimistic caching and this inherits on all of the lens apps instantly. The transaction then is processed in the background without the user having to wait. This means for example you follow user Y and then refresh it will still look like your following, you will start seeing them in the timeline and it just be as it is like on web2 social media sites. Optimistic API updates is something we going to be doing for all actions as we start trying to build the best UX we can from the API level.
- feat: optimistic proxy action follow
- feat: optimistic proxy action collect
- feat: improve has tx been indexed reporting error quicker
- Gm Lens frens ☀️ lets grow together 🌱✨
∙ frame-by-frame animation
∙ 25 editions
∙ 5% referral fee
#nftart #animation #aavegotchi #lens
- Hi Ronnie 👋 @aavee.lens on @atlantis0x
- One of my favourite videos of all time https://youtu.be/e9dZQelULDk
- Really good informational video on how to get started in web3 security and audits https://youtu.be/NEmwfl-zLuw
- An AAVE fam 👻 Halloween 🎃 treat for you to collect exclusive artwork on Lens.
Drop your ghostly Halloween costume pictures here 😱
Wishing you a fun-filled Halloween with magical surprises!
- we need an edit button on @lensxyz.lens before twitter
- gm 🌱🌱🌱
- LENS LOFI EP (vol. 1)
track 1 of 6: "bleu-fi"
- Loved @internetfase.lens first NFT Music drop!! Super followed
- Solidity Trivia: What would be the return values of the function `mstoreTest`
- Excited to release the new @lensprotocol 🌿 Developer Quickstart today!
The easiest way to get up and running as a developer on Lens — build a full stack web application with Next.js, TailwindCSS, and Lens Protocol in 15 minutes ✨
- To all the gas golfers 🏌️♀️out there https://twitter.com/optimizorclub/status/1586500440812056578?s=46&t=bEHwLzIf9uRx4EH62q8Pdg
- Folks from India in web3 drop a 👋in comments
- gm from @orbapp.lens
- Based on the track record of Vercel + Next.js, I can almost just say that I'm all in on it. I've often seen that team ship new ideas or changes that I questioned at first, but in hindsight over time realized how right they were. With the updates around speed with their new bundlr, and the quality of engineers they have hired over the past year or so, I'm extremely confident to continue betting my time, skillset, and tech stack on Next.js.