Superfluid (@superfluid) • Hey
Superfluid is the leading asset streaming protocol that enables subscriptions, salaries, and rewards for web3 businesses.
- #Nix helped to setup a #echidna for our long running test over the weekend on a idle fresh mac mini machine. Super easy.
Last stretch before shipping GDA. #Security at #Superfluid
- Learn more about the upcoming GDA feature in details from this series of our internal review sessions!
- "Superfluid vision is extensive, and we can manage the complexity with the right approaches."
- Onchain Summer has finally arrived -- and that means Superfluid is now live on @base.lens 🔵 🌊
Cool off & learn more about building with Superfluid streams on Base 👇
- Launching Superfluid Subscriptions - the open-source, programmable & customizable web3 checkout toolkit to monetize your work.
👉Monetize access to your software, APIs, content, or community.
👉Request payments from your customers directly on your website or via a link.
👉Build your checkout in minutes - your colors, logo, style, a fully no-code checkout design experience.
Learn more here -> **https://superfluid.finance/subscriptions**
You get paid in real-time streams, with your wallet balance increasing every second.
✅No need for recurring transactions
✅No gas fees for the ongoing value transfer
Try out our demo & get a feel for what your own checkout could look like 👇
**Psst! Quick alpha: If you 1. like this post & 2. Mirror it on Lens, you’ll might get a MATIC stream to your wallet 👀**
- With the month-end, the June Wave Pool with @lensprotocol has come to a close! Congrats to all the hackers that participated 🏄♂️
We'll be having our Wave Pool Awards Ceremony on our Discord Main Stage this Wednesday @ 12pm EST 🏆
Come & check out what builders have been building w @lensprotocol & @superfluid.lens 👀
Register here 👉 https://lu.ma/june-wave-ceremony
- Creator Subscriptions [Superfluid Wave Pool]
Subscribe to your favorite creators on Lens for bonus content, rewards, and access to gated content. Real-time money streams. Get a soulbound NFT with built-in rewards.
Try it on testnet: https://creator-portal-git-feature-creator-subscriptions-mad-finance.vercel.app/creators/carlosbeltran
- Back your besties or show some love to your favorite @lensprotocol accounts with Superfluid money streams 🙌
Simply enter their Lens handle on our Dashboard and start sending them tokens, every second.
Try it here 👉 https://app.superfluid.finance/
- Subscriptions on Lenster 👀
Bildooors are building cool stuff w Superfluid Subscriptions widget on @lensprotocol
- Which platforms would you subscribe to if you could pay subscriptions in crypto using @superfluid.lens token streaming functionality? 👀
Tell us in the comments 👇
- Mirror this post & automatically get a Superfluid stream 🌊
This is how it works 👇
1. Mirror this post 🔁
2. Follow @superfluid.lens on Lens 🌿
**3. Get a WMATIC stream to your wallet** until the campaign ends 🌊
You can check your stream here: https://app.superfluid.finance/
This is a new way how to boost content on Web3 social platforms.
The campaign is powered by @fluidsense.lens: a decentralized web3 advertising platform built with @superfluid.lens & @lensprotocol 🚀
- Want to learn about applying Superfluid as a monetization mechanism for @lensprotocol apps? 👀
Come by our TW Space for the June Wave Pool Hackathon w @sunnyjaycer.lens & @nader.lens where we’ll be diving into it 🏄♂️
🔴 LIVE: Friday 9th June @ 12pm EST
- If you need some inspiration, here are 3 @LensProtocol x Superfluid Project Ideas that we love for the June Wave Pool Hackathon 💡💚
**Subscription NFT Factory for Token Gating:** You can trick Lens Gated Publication feature into only allowing the decryption of content if an account is streaming to a certain address.
**Lens Post Hashtag Rewarder:** Build a web app that lets you view all accounts that have made posts under a certain hashtag and then start streams to each of these accounts.
**Influencer Sponsorship Tool:** This could be a web app letting you open a stream to a Lens account to pay for influencer marketing.
Want more details on those 3 ideas or additional inspo? See the full Idea Page, brought to you by @sunnyjaycer.lens & @dabit3.lens - complete with resources & ideas 💡
- Calling all Web3 builders 🛠
Our June Wave Pool Hackathon, sponsored by @lensprotocol has begun 🌿
Over $10,000 in prizes are up for grabs for hackers building with Lens Protocol and Superfluid.
With Superfluid & @lensprotocol together, you can create powerful monetization tools for decentralized social media 🤝
What’s the Wave Pool?
It’s our continuous community hackathon where you can level up as a builder by building with Superfluid. We’re giving you the chance to showcase your skills & gain exposure to our ecosystem & win prizes!
Let's get surfin’ 🤟
- Open-alpha for Superfluid subscriptions 🔥
As part of the June Wave Pool with @lensprotocol, we’re thrilled to release an open alpha for the **Superfluid** **Checkout Widget** & **Checkout Widget Builder**: our free, open-source resources that enable merchants to accept crypto subscriptions & donations in Superfluid streams 🔥
Although these resources are still in development, we believe web3 developers participating in this month’s Wave Pool can put them to great use as they build innovative projects that blend decentralized subscriptions and social!
👉**Checkout Widget:** open-source codebase that demonstrates a clean pattern for subscription UX in web3 using Superfluid, including all the core web3 interactions needed.
👉**Widget Builder:** a no-code alternative to customizing a subscription checkout widget for your project.
Check out the link below to learn more about building with Superfluid Subscriptions, and be sure to let us know in Discord if you need any help with your Wave Pool project 👇
- Thanks to @godspower.lens - we now have an *unofficial * Superfluid Python SDK!
Create, update, & delete flows in just a few lines of code in Python 🙌
- GM GM #lensfrens
Today @fluidsense.lens just launched a new way for **promoting content** in the web3social space. Just by mirroring this post you will be getting a monthly payment on @superfluid.lens
Hyped about this new feature🔥, let take the marketing campaigns to a whole new level🚀🚀
All you have to do is:
- Mirror this post 🔁🔁
- Follow me @josegarcialega.lens 🌿🌿
- Enjoy your @superfluid.lens money stream 🟩
- You can now create crypto invoices for Superfluid money streams with @request_finance.lens 🌊💰
Ivan from Request is chatting w @samflamini.lens about how it all works.
- Fluid Sense is a new Paradigm in Adversting
Lets explore what we can do for you!!! 😎 Follow the instrutions
1 Mirror this post
2 follow us
3 Go to @superfluid.lens website http://superfluid.finance/
🪄🪄🪄 And Magic hapens 🪄🪄🪄
- The Art of Web3 Payments — tokenization, programmable money, and NFT-gated experiences — are paving the way for a vibrant and sustainable creative landscape.
Web3 payments are ushering in a new age for creatives — one where artists can have complete control over their work, unlock more sustainable monetization opportunities, and forge direct connections with their audience...
- Did you know that a prototype version of Super Token v2 is coming to Starknet first, thanks to Starknet proponent @godspower.lens? https://github.com/superfluid-finance/protocol-monorepo/pull/1275
It will have all the generalized payment primitives without Super App programming framework yet, but will be a show case of the applicability of specification of Super Token to any target platforms going forward!
- Are you a DevOps Engineer?
We are looking for a DevSecOps champion that helps other engineers to move fast without breaking things.
Join the team of streamooors!
More details here 👇
- fyi devs, streaming tokens with @superfluid.lens is just as easy as ERC20-transferring them
Superfluid lets you turn your recurring transfers into automated streams
Plus the dev experience is just like what you have with ERC20s!
You gotta try it to believe it, so here's a lil example project: https://github.com/superfluid-finance/super-examples/tree/main/projects/money-streaming-intro/money-streaming-intro-hardhat
- Who else is missing ETHTokyo already? 🇯🇵
+1200 hackers coming together to build cool new Web3 projects 🤯
The web3 hacker scene in Japan was definitely buzzing! We are so proud of all builders for coming out to hack 🛠 Here's a little recap of what our team was up to 👇
- Superfluid payments are officially integrated into @request_finance.lens 🎉
Now, anyone can create crypto invoices that are payable with money streams 🔥
Whether you’re sending or receiving recurring payments in web3, streaming invoices can save you time & money 👇
To start saving time & money with streaming invoices through Request, check out the live integration today 👇
- Hey builders 👋
Come say Hi to our team at the ETHTokyo hackathon venue, we would love to hear what are you all building 💚
- The Superfluid team is at ETHTokyo 💚
Super excited to meet all the hackers in Tokyo. Very good vibes.
Let's buidl !
- #daotokyo with @stani.lens and Fran from @superfluid.lens
- Certora (https://docs.certora.com/en/latest/docs/whitepaper/) provides a suite of tools for auditing smart contracts. At its core, Certora Prover packages state-of-the-art open-source solvers through its CVL (Certora Verification Language), in which specifications are written for formal verification.
Just as the Aave GHO project sees the benefits of using Certora, Superfluid has also recently started to use Certora to formally verify some of its components in the current live v1 and its future versions.
Formal verification is an important step that paves the way for an upgrade of the protocol where Super Token becomes a token framework without upgradability that everyone can trust. Because through the formal verification of Super Tokens, we will gain the highest confidence in the correctness of the rich feature set that Superfluid protocol provides. Though formal verification is not a silver bullet, we will continue to use thorough testing and manual auditing to strengthen the area that F/V cannot cover.
If you want to see how I have been using it in our NextGen code, find me at EthereumZuri.ch, where I will talk about "Functional Programming in Solidity," in which I will also showcase how those new codes are verified using Certora!
- Announcing Superfluid subscriptions 🌊
We believe everyone should have full control of their own payment infrastructure.
As an open-source, self-hosted & fully customizable toolkit, Superfluid subscriptions allow you to build crypto-native checkouts & effortlessly automate recurring tx.
👉 Monetize your content or community
👉 Scale your user base & generate consistent income over time
👉 Maintain real-time cashflow & mitigate the fear of late payments
Any Lens buildooors out there who are interested in monetizing their platform/content? 👀
- Ohayō builders 🇯🇵
We're sponsoring the upcoming ETHTokyo hackathon by ETHGlobal, which runs from April 14–16!
Over 36 hours, participants will have access to a wealth of web3 resources as they hack against the clock for over $300k in prizes – including $5k in Superfluid bounties 🤑
Who is joining us in Tokyo?
Learn more 👇
- Streamooors, this one's for you: Announcing the new Superfluid Stream Scheduler 📆
You can now specify start & end dates for Superfluid money streams, putting your payments on autopilot 🙌
Superfluid streams are perpetual by default, meaning they flow until you cancel them or run out of balance. With our scheduler, you can now stream tokens for a fixed duration - no need to manually cancel the stream.
Crypto-native orgs can use the scheduler to automate real-time streamed payments, including:
- Crypto salaries
- Vendor payouts
- Grant disbursements
The stream scheduling feature is 100% FREE to use! Since it’s built on our freely available Stream Scheduler contract, any app developer using Superfluid can support the same features
Learn more in our blog post 👇
- Introducing Superfluid vesting: the easiest and most efficient way to vest tokens in web3 🌊
Superfluid Vesting offers a multitude of benefits such as:
🎨 Simple, beautiful UI
💧 Full liquidity
🧩 Unrivaled composability
📊 Reduced volatility
🔒 Enhanced security
- GM music streamooors 🌊
Superfluid is proud to announce anotherblock, the music NFT platform behind drops like Rihanna's BBHMM, has integrated Superfluid to automate payments for NFT holders!
Now, everyone can share in the success of their favorite artist – in real-time 🙌
Read more in our official post 👇
- Can we make uniswap v1/v2 style exchanges continuous in time? Or can we have zero intermediate liquidity market maker using Superfluid flows of money?
Superfluid protocol applies FRP (Functional Reactive Programming) to money, the result is the various designs of Reactive Exchange that can SLAMM (Streaming Liquidity Automatic Market Makers), especially:
I just published this article to explain it all! Check it out:
- We’re thrilled to share that Planet IX has integrated Superfluid to power its new premium currencies ✨
This partnership represents an exciting opportunity to work with one of today’s fastest-growing NFT games on Polygon , and marks our first foray into blockchain gaming.
Learn more 👇
- Where the streamooors at? 👀 💚
- Happy 2023 from the Superfluid team 💚
Who is ready to buidl with us this year?
There's some cool stuff happening in our community - updates coming soon 👀
- 🌊 Superfluid Protocol is now available on Ethereum Mainnet in early access for selected partners 🌊
Over the past two years of experimenting across six L2’s and side-chains thanks to a strong ecosystem of builders and developers, we are excited to bring Superfluid to all OG projects and DAOs on the Ethereum Mainnet 🙌
So far developers have built over 500 projects with Superfluid 🤯 With some key use cases like web3 payroll, vesting & subscriptions gaining traction + low gas prices due to the current market conditions, the demand for Superfluid Protocol on Ethereum Mainnet has substantially increased.
One of our core goals is getting Superfluid into the hands of as many web3 builders as possible. With Superfluid’s launch on Ethereum Mainnet we are enabling real asset streaming - fully liquid wallet-to-wallet real-time value transfer - for all projects operating on the most widely adopted L1 🛠
As one of our key mainnet launch partners, we are proud to announce that ENS Domains has already started streaming their Public Goods Scholarships with Superfluid Protocol on Ethereum mainnet yesterday 🙌
Mainnet access will initially be available for selected partners in early access via the Superfluid Dashboard only.
If you would like to be considered for early access, please fill out this form and we will be in touch soon: https://use.superfluid.finance/ethmainnet
- LIVE NOW 🔴
Wave Pool Winning Projects Livestream is live on YouTube 🏆
We will showcase the winning projects of our Wave Pool hackathon from the November Wave.
Tune in to see what cool stuff builders have been cooking up in our community 🛠
- Over the weekend I had the pleasure of participating in #ETHIndia by @ETHGlobal and @devfolio 🇮🇳
As @Superfluid.lens wasn't sponsoring this time, I participated as a hacker.
The dream team 👇 (me, @adi26.lens @rashtrakoff.lens, @0xssdd.lens )
It's hard to describe the scale, but this was by far one of the largest hackathons I’ve seen in comparison to previous @ethglobal.lens events.
- 2000+ hackers
- 500+ projects
- $350,000 in prizes
It was incredible to see the
1000+ hackers not only hacking by day, but sleeping there on both nights.
But it wasn't only scale.
I've been to many hackathons this year.
#ETHIndia takes the crown in terms of how driven, passionate, hard-working & competitive the hackers were.
Can't say I've ever really seen anything like it.
And everyone was soooo kind!! 💚
I organised an impromptu pre-hackathon breakfast which attracted 40 people. We had Pudi Idli and talked web3 😎
So many passionate builders, entrepreneurs, developers & students. The energy was 🔥
No bear market vibes. Pure builder vibes.
I also had a chance to talk about Superfluid at an event we organized with our partners @coinshift.lens & @gnosisafe.lens 🙌
Good turnout & discussions after the talks. Great convos with folks from Coinshift & Biconomy
Finally met Tarun from Coinshift in person!
For the Hackathon, we built LensMaxi:
Premium content (with incentives!) for @LensProtocol
- Stream $USDC to creators on @lenster.lens
- @litprotocol.lens un-encrypts gated content
- Immediately get back a stream of social tokens
- Stake tokens and earn a % of the creator's income
Hacked with old & new frens ❤️
@0xSsdd & @rashtrakoff.lens (a @superfluid.lens ambassador!) worked on the smart contracts - split incoming streams, mint NFTs & social tokens & distribute rewards.
I & @adi26.lens worked on the front-end, building on @yoginth.lens's @lenster.lens
You can see our smart contract splitting the streams in action here:
And check out the contracts in our repo:
Concise, powerful contracts for staking, stream splitting, and token issuance. GG @rashtrakoff.lens @0xssdd.lens 🔥🔥
Bullish on taking LensMaxi to prod, it can turn @lenster.lens into the main venue for premium content.
* 1-tx creator setup ✅
* 1-tx subscriptions 🌊
* Daily staking rewards 🤑
LensMaxi creates a positive feedback loop. Users pay for content, but profit from a creator's growth!
I'm getting more & more bullish on @lensprotocol, and Decentralized Social 🚀
If you have any ideas for @superfluid.lens integrations HMU...or just build it for our Wave Pool 🌊
For everyone at #ETHIndia, thank you for making it amazing, see you next year (or sooner💚)
- GM Frens!
We're excited to be using Lens 🙌
We heard builders are building over here.
So we thought we'll join the fun!