Studio.Supers (@studiosupers) • Hey
Fictional cast of characters who run a very real design firm.
3D Visualization. Architectural Design.
- Selfies in Seoul with digital friends
- made a John Wick style graphic in honor of the new movie dropping tomorrow! #johnwick4
- new PFP, who dis?
- checked in on our latest metaverse design/build today
- got the VHS tape elevator all finished in our latest metaverse build!
access link: https://hyperfy.io/studiosupers-antfarm
- opened up Ableton for the first time in 2 years. time to track down some lost samples and figure out what to do with all these beats
- I prefer the frame with the lights completely off, but out of context it's kinda hard to understand what is happening #blender
- Not many know this, but Cassius actually did the lighting setup for the filming of the Moon landing
- More spam of our latest Metaverse 😂
- after we saw Cassius setup this TV for his new ant farm, we decided to turn it into a metaverse for everyone to enjoy.
- Gotta decide what’s the next character to add to the Studio.Supers team… maybe… a ninja that drives gondolas during the day…. or maybe a mini, furry, administrative assistant 😂
- about to have the most fire VRM in the game
- It is so very rewarding to make art sales to people who want to support you, who you are, & what you do. Especially when creative/freelance work is becoming more & more scarce in this economy. Every little bit helps. Incredibly + eternally grateful every time it happens! 🙏🤝🙏
- if you get lost while exploring our new ant farm on hyperfy.io , press "shift + 1" and you'll access the external camera to help in your escape
- Airdrop Hunter Status.
- Got some instructions up on the new metaverse. access link here: https://hyperfy.io/studiosupers-antfarm #metaverse
- access link here (best on desktop)
- new world on hyperfy.io “the ants want you to see this”
- Getting close to finishing our first Hyperfy.io space! Just gotta dial in a few more details. Then you can all explore and feel what it's like to be the size of an ant #blender #metaverse
- Cassius thought this room of antique treasures would be the perfect spot to throw his feet up... halfway through the tour of the Biblioteca Marciana in Venice, Italy.
- Minted our first Hyperfy.io space. Time to start building. #metaverse
- First line of digital furniture is now available over on Metamundo. Honored to be invited as one of the first 50 artists to launch on the platform! #blender #metaverse #furniture
- Here is how I made Cassius jumping the stairs in Rome. Just took a bunch more photos while traveling Japan. Stoked to make more of these. #blender
- Worked on some fun logos for A Kid Called Beast this morning when the Tokyo jetlag woke me up at 3:45am
- Thought it would be a good idea to Evil Knievel down the steps at the Altar of the Fatherland while in Rome, Italy.
- @thewellcollective doesn't have a lenster yet, but this guy is a beast when it comes to blender. He created this procedural node setup that allows him to turn any image into a patch (backer material and stitching included). Mindblowing
- Decided to start a little project of adding Cassius into scenes from photos I take while traveling. This one is from the pool at Amanzoe in Greece. More to come. Linking up with @grams.lens in Japan in Feb, will snag some more shots then
- Took a spill while testing the equipment for the metaverse we are working on
- Got to play with A Kid Called Beast file today. Making a VRM for a friend
- Sorry! Finally giving this space the attention it deserves! Have been too overwhelmed to dive into a new social space until now
- Delivering some packaging renderings to a client today
- We’re still in the process of building our new metaverse but we figured we’d take a breather to create a little animation based around one of our assets. More to come.
- Cassius is the founding member of the Studio.Supers design firm. He is in the final stages of preparation before he sets out on the journey to assemble his team.