slingshot2099 (@slingshot2099) • Hey
slingshot2099 (@slingshot2099) • Hey
- ETH Tokyo Music NFT Kickback
Sunday, April 16th @ 21:00
- Lens Hackathon presentations happening now at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo!
- **🎉 Welcome the next update of Amplicata! 🎉**
Short release notes:
1. Now you can create posts from Amplicata! We were working hard and delivered a fully-fledged posts editor with most options available in the Lens protocol;
2. Attach images, audio or video to your post;
3. Full functionality of the Collects module: revenue sharing, multiple recipients, time/qty limited collects - now you have it all;
4. Post access settings;
5. Post mirroring settings;
6. Our posts renderer became more advanced and now gives you a completely comfortable view of any content;
7. Better explanation of expected rewards;
8. Better profile eligibility and reward conditions view.
This is just a short outline of what has been done.
Stay tuned for more updates and #amplify!
*Mirror this with Amplicata and get a reward:*
- Hey Lens Frens, in our genesis post, we want to introduce ourselves 🌿
**Who We Are**
Bundlr is a data layer providing scalable, performant, and seamless solutions to empower builders. We are a scaling solution for Arweave and currently process over 90% of its transactions.
Anyone should be able to discover, read, and write public information, forever. There should equally be an option to securely store private information. And all of this should happen without sacrificing performance, scalability, and the ease of use that users expect. We strive to turn these ideals into reality.
**Why Use Bundlr?**
Bundlr is the natural choice for any use case in which the permanence and provenance of data are important, especially when coupled with the need for low latencies and costs at high throughput. We are anticipating that Bundlr will become an integral component of not only decentralized social media, but also messaging, information archiving, and other use cases in which data might be vulnerable to censorship or unauthorized modification.
**Want to learn more about us? Check out our blog**
We’ll have some big news to share in the near future. Stay tuned 😊
- Snapshot of the process behind my work being auctioned at Sotheby's tonight!
Auction period - 19th - 26th April!
I am not only the 1st NFT artist to reach Sotheby's // I guess I am also the 1st artist from Lens to be there 😃
Link to Sotheby's page!
"Downloading Shiva" is a self-portrait by Glitch artist Cyber Shakti, inspired by the love story of Shiva and Shakti in Hindu mythology. The work was made when the artist adorned her Shakti avatar, coming into her own during a challenging time in her life!
The artwork features a digital portrait of Cyber Shakti in a trance-like state, surrounded by a swirling vortex of vibrant glitched pixels.
The focal point of the artwork is the image of Shiva, one of the primary gods in Hinduism, who is depicted as a digital manifestation. The image of Shiva appears to be downloading into the artist's consciousness. The work merges the ancient deity, retelling the story of the masculine and feminine deities in the cyber realms.
Cyber Shakti was inspired by the moment in the love story of Shiva and Shakti when Shakti decided to be in her own power and awaken Shiva from his deep state of meditation. The union of Shiva and Shakti represents the union of the individual soul with the universal consciousness, and this moment in the love story symbolizes the power of the feminine to awaken and transform the masculine within. In this Glitch rendition, Shiva and Shakti are slowly becoming one. Shiva is Shakti & Shakti is Shiva.
- What did you collect recently?
- What are you building?
- gm, its 6am on a Monday and we have shipped 🚢
Curated Lens Creators is our attempt at curating lists of creators + their audiences for different types of promotional content. It's a data pipeline that does two things:
- who are the top creators on lens based on activity, follows, post engagement, etc?
- using the lens profile interests, use an ML/LDA model to infer a creator’s actual interest based on their content
Need to promote an NFT Collection?
DeFi Protocol upgrade?
Music NFT drop?
Latest creator tool?
We're taking the first step towards offering curated lists as a service for lens clients; suggested follows, for you, promotional offers (cc @stani.lens)
Our list is in beta and available for browsing. We're still working on the algo, so tags are not perfect - but if you're on the list, comment with your screenshot!
- 🍟🤭 Just want to be BFFs and meet for Fries! Do you wanna be my BFF? 👇🏼
- What it’s like seeing Momoka in action
- 👋 What’s up Lens community! 👋
We’re Bitski, the NFT and digital collectible wallet for everyone and we’re excited to be here!
To celebrate our genesis post, we’re dropping a @lensprotocol 🤝 @bitski.lens Open Edition NFT! Be sure to follow and collect to keep up with us! Here’s how to collect the NFT:
1. Tap “**follow**”
2. Click “**collect**”!
More on Bitski:
You can access your wallet with just an email + password, check the latest NFT alpha, and manage all your wallets in one place.
Download the Bitski iOS wallet here: https://bit.ly/BitskiiOS
Browser extension: https://bit.ly/ExtensionEmail
- i had some help yesterday getting @astridpark.lens ready for a new season
- Hello good people of Lens 👋😃
New user here - I thought it’s time I introduced myself.
I believe decentralized social media is the best chance we have to break out of the divisive advertising-driven mess that is big social.
For the past year I’ve been working on a project that combines social media with immersive 3D experiences on the web and the main reason I’m here is to find out how I can integrate Lens Protocol.
3DeSocial (3D Decentralized Social) came about in part from my desire to explore the use of the 3D medium to communicate social content in different ways during COVID lockdown.
It’s also a reaction to the potential dystopian nightmare of the Zuckerverse becoming a metaverse monopoly. I could say more about this but as it’s my first post I’ll keep it light.
My aim is to build web-based tools and techniques for combining 3D, VR and social in ways that create monetization opportunities and artist discovery for the creator economy.
I would also like to encourage others to do the same so that there are strong alternatives to Meta’s walled garden.
I’ve recently had the privilege to work with the awesome @collectz team creating 3D spaces for displaying 2D and 3D NFTs (interactive 3D models stored on decentralized storage and accessed via NFT metadata) and experiments such as 3D NFT claim games and 3D avatars linked to your decentralized social media identity.
We live in an incredible time in tech right now with AI and blockchain revolutionizing so many industries including art and 3D content creation.
I’m excited to find out more about what the Lens community is building and I hope that I can contribute.
- What are you most excited about today?
- Have you checked out @lenster.lens at @gitcoin.lens beta round?
Still, 11 days left 👀 https://lenster.xyz/gitcoin 🏃
- Good morning !
- Hullo! Vitalik here.
Proof it's me: