sina (@sina99xp) • Hey
We worked on this network for 2 years, it took 2 years from us and you removed everything because of $ 10 balance on the network. I'm sorry for the complex Stark team, understand...
- For the first time, $STRK token was used to pay gas fee on the mainnet of Stark
- The official page of the AltLayer key token has been revealed
If it was not included for Netesh test (Galaxy campaign), the reason was one of the following
❌ Connection with different wallets
❌ Galaxy or OAT points have not been claimed
❌ Ethereum transaction over the past year
- From 12:30, you can claim tokens on the Ethereum network
- You can't tell the wallet that was not included and change the list
- The length of the Unbonding period of different zones in the Cosmos ecosystem.
- Bitcoin L2 Ecosystem
- I just voted on "Metis CEG Program: AraFi" https://snapshot.org/#/metislayer2.eth/proposal/0x05d4766cb41e4bc793ef92940ba93f57fcb70b70ad6523fd270c9b09c42300a4 #Snapshot
- it is cute...
- GM Lensfrens! 🌅
A new era is about to begin with @lens/focustree_app 💥
We're seeking for a few #gardeners to plant the first seeds on Lens. Are you among them? 🌱
Secure your place. Collect this genesis post before it's too late ⏲️
Come shape the future with us #focustree_app
- I just voted on "Proposal: Activate ARB Staking" https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0xf22530295daee96dffd7f70854475c06216a4d3594929672f71c12bf638bb0c8 #Snapshot
- Register SupraOracle project with $48 million fundraising
And partnerships like Animoca, Coinbase Ventures have been reactivated, which require KYC
❗️ Then KYC will give you 420 $ SUPRA tokens, which will probably be launched in January 2024
❗️You participate in weekly Mission and Quiz for more tokens
- look at this for crypto...!!!
- A division of different platforms into different crypto-related branches
- This is an overview of the NFT market
- [ Arbitrum Nova ]
@Arbitrum Nova, built by Offchain Labs using AnyTrust technology, offers exciting DApps that can potentially reward you
- Started using StarsArena today;
Looks v promising and different approach from friend tech and it’s got a ton of attention just today, cool af UI, and seemingly more engagement than twitter/x
I collected 9 AVAX from Fee in 10 minute 😵💫
- gm to all who contribute to the mycelial magic of Ethereum 🍄
- 🔴 Well, this is from September, which is ending, and as expected, Bitcoin went through a red month as usual for the past 10 years, but the next month should be October, which in the last ten years, Bitcoin's trend has turned green most of the time. . Let's see if this cycle repeats again.
This month was green
The past is red
- I just voted on "Arbitrum Short-term incentive Program" https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x5e0057920df9a278918e4de4ee1e6de7e2415d2af985e40a6c7a1a4b47a4ce01 #Snapshot
- Hyper Liquid started trading $ZRO today. The same thing happened a month before ARB token. Is AirDrop Lear Zero close? 🤔#layerzero
- I just minted OAK: One Thousand Local Currencies, celebrating the start of @BuildOnBase bringing billions of people onchain.
It’s Onchain Summer.
- I want to use yup to check all my social networks with one click. Thank you for yup.❤️
- Land Sculpture by Jon Foreman, an artist based in Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK.
Check the comments to see more.
- I just voted "For" on "Proposal: Building the Future of NFTs: The Rarible Protocol - Arbitrum Integration Proposal [REVISED]" https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x66b953a7cf4de9f6de54e6eb87ae291b5cc62f12c7fed68eba91043607883221 #Snapshot
- I just minted Base Day One, celebrating the start of @BuildOnBase bringing billions of people onchain.
It’s Onchain Summer.
- We believe that decentralization is critical to an open cryptoeconomy. That’s why we will be deploying Base as the second L2 on the open-source OP Stack, following Optimism Mainnet, and joining as the second core developer of the OP Stack to accelerate that decentralized future. We’re excited to collaborate with OP Labs and the Optimism Collective to build on our shared vision for scaling Ethereum via a robust, interoperable web3 ecosystem that can onboard the next billion users into web3.
Keep reading for a commemorative NFT mint.
Launching Base to advance the cryptoeconomy
We’re launching Base, an Ethereum Layer 2 (L2) network offering a secure, low-cost, developer-friendly way to build decentralized apps or “dapps” onchain. Base is designed to deliver the security and scalability of Ethereum at a fraction of the cost. It is built on the OP Stack so that it can remain decentralized, permissionless, and open to anyone.
We see Base as the next step towards our mission of increasing economic freedom in the world. Base will serve as the home for Coinbase’s onchain products, and an open ecosystem for anyone building Ethereum scaling solutions and dapps. We want Base to be a seamless gateway for Coinbase users to access the broader cryptoeconomy, ultimately making web3 more accessible to a greater number of people.
However, we know that growing the cryptoeconomy cannot be accomplished by any single entity or company. Decentralization and collaboration are critical for the longer-term success of Base and scaling Ethereum.
That’s why we are working with OP Labs and the Optimism Collective on a plan to scale Ethereum in a decentralized way. Our vision is to create a robust developer ecosystem of interoperable L2s and rollups that will help onboard the next billion users into web3.
A shared vision for a superchain
We expect that there will be many rollups with significant activity, serving as “hubs” for different ecosystems. They will gradually increase their interoperability until they form a “mesh” or “Superchain” that jointly scales Ethereum. We believe this decentralized effort will create the foundation for a much more vibrant developer ecosystem than what would be possible by a single chain alone.
We began working with OP Labs, the first core dev of the OP Stack, on Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP) 4844. Through that work, we developed a shared vision for scaling Ethereum. When EIP4844 was introduced in 2022, Coinbase and OP Labs both recognized it as the missing piece required for Ethereum to enable L2s that would achieve the 10-100x cost savings, and make the cryptoeconomy more affordable for mainstream users. We’ve worked with the Ethereum core development community over the last nine months to accelerate EIP4844 from “sometime in 2024” to the next Ethereum hard fork, with a target of summer 2023.
Through this work, we came to a common vision with OP Labs of how to scale Ethereum for the benefit of web3 developers, users, and the broader cryptoeconomy. To bring this vision to life, we’ll be working with the Optimism Collective (the DAO that today governs Optimism) to design and build a protocol that can sequence many L2s, and provide interoperability and composability between them via the OP Stack.
We are joining as the second core development team to accelerate the development and decentralization of the Superchain and the OP Stack. We will collaborate with OP Labs and the Optimism Collective to:
**Accelerate activity in the Superchain:** Base is the second L2 after Optimism Mainnet deployed on the OP Stack and intends to be part of the Superchain. Base will bring Coinbase’s onchain products and user base into the Superchain ecosystem, increasing activity in the Superchain while enabling Coinbase users to seamlessly interact with dapps and move assets across the ecosystem.
**Add value to the Superchain:** We will provide a percentage of the fees earned through transactions to the Optimism Collective to be a part of the Superchain, contributing back to funding the core public goods infrastructure of both the Superchain and the broader cryptoeconomy.
**Advance the developer ecosystem:** We will continue to work closely with OP Labs and the Optimism Collective to make it easier for developers to build new L2s and rollups, and deploy their applications across the Superchain. For example, we will collaborate with the Optimism Collective to co-create primitives (e.g. for identity) that can be used on L2s that join The Superchain, including Base and Optimism Mainnet.
**Build towards an interoperable cryptoeconomy:** Base and Optimism Mainnet will both operate as independent L2s for the short-term, offering a suite of products for the cryptoeconomy such as swaps, lending, etc. Longer-term, we anticipate that there will be use cases that make more sense to deploy either on Optimism Mainnet or Base, giving developers flexibility to deploy on L2s that fit their use case in the best manner.
Guided by decentralization
We believe the Superchain, as a network of interoperable L2s, will pave the way for greater participation, security, and new use cases. We know that an effort like this will take time and collaboration from many parties. That’s why, in charting the roadmap for the OP Stack and the Superchain, we are guided by the following principles:
**Decentralization as a P0 priority for the OP Stack.** Base and Optimism Mainnet are built on the OP Stack. The ongoing decentralization of the OP Stack, The Superchain, and L2s like Base and Optimism Mainnet is paramount to advance the global cryptoeconomy.
**Decentralization takes time.** Building robust, secure decentralized systems is a complex engineering challenge that requires significant effort and time. We recognize that the current implementation is not perfect, and will work together – along with new industry partners – to improve the decentralization of the OP Stack over time.
**Collaboration *accelerates* decentralization.** Base and OP Labs are combining our engineering resources and developing key features that will enable greater decentralization. We hope that many others will contribute resources in decentralizing the platform of the cryptoeconomy.
**Collaboration *is* decentralization.** By working together, Coinbase, Base, OP Labs, and the Optimism Collective, are explicitly furthering the decentralization of decision making and control of the OP Stack and the Superchain. Through cooperating on key governance mechanisms, we can provide structural decentralization at key points in the OP Stack design, significantly increasing the decentralization of the rollups that leverage it.
Our roadmap for decentralization in 2023
In 2023, we will work towards progressing Base and Optimism Mainnet from a Stage 0 rollup (as defined by Vitalik) to a Stage 1 rollup, with a significant level of decentralization and trustlessness. To achieve this, we are we are aiming to work with OP Labs and the Optimism Collective to:
Launch at least one fault prover for the OP Stack that will secure both Base and Optimism Mainnet by leveraging a set of validators to identify and challenge faults.
Decentralize upgradeability of the Base and Optimism Mainnet smart contracts, first to a security council with a decentralized quorum controlled by no single entity.
Launch an initial version of the Superchain that can sequence transactions for Base, Optimism Mainnet, and any OP Stack rollup, protecting the right for anyone to participate in these ecosystems
In 2024, we will work towards progressing Base and Optimism Mainnet to Stage 2 rollups, with levels of decentralization and security comparable to Ethereum. We have an ambitious roadmap, but believe our embodiment of the web3 ethos of collaboration will get us there.
- I just minted my !fundrop pass on @mintdotfun. Mint your pass to see how much !fun you have here:
- Have you noticed the user count on #Farcaster? Naturally, the number of active users is significantly lower. But remember, we're just getting started here, my friend. Please grasp the significance of this!
I still have a fair number of invitations left for #Farcaster. If you're active on #Lens, drop me a DM with the email address you'd like to receive the invitation on.
- this is good idea
- Keep an eye on The Funding Gap in Hot Projects
**1. Linea | Metamask**
**4. Polygon 2.0 zkEVM**
**8. Mantle | BitDAO**
**9. OP Mainnet**
**12. Eigen Layer**
**13. Zora Network**
**14. Manta Network**
**See the fundraising collection of platforms with and without tokens in the table below.**
**Then decide for your single wallet.**
- **Introducing Lens Protocol V2**
Lens Protocol V2 – the next chapter in the evolution of Lens. V2 brings even greater control to builders and integrators as well as people exploring web3-powered experiences. Lens V2 retains its characteristic open design space that gives developers and integrators the choice.
Join us in shaping the future. Dive into the Lens Protocol V2 Open Source Codebase on Github: https://github.com/lens-protocol/core/tree/v2
Explore all the latest V2 features in our latest Mirror post:
- The @aaveaave.lens DAO has successfully launched GHO on the Ethereum Mainnet.
Congrats to the Aave community on this historic moment!
GHO is the manifestation of the ethos of "Internet People" - those who believe in the transformative power of decentralization and the democratization of finance. It's about building a future where everyone can participate with equal access. GHO paves the way for a more transparent, decentralized and efficient financial future.
The beauty lies in its design. Overcollaterized and transparent, it's minted using assets supplied into Aave Protocol V3 as collateral. What sets GHO apart is its commitment to the broader Aave community. The repaid interest on GHO is redirected to the Aave DAO treasury. This supports the sustainability of the protocol and the ongoing development of new features.
GHO's price is pegged to null USD within the Aave Protocol. This design supports stability and utility, helping maintain GHO's peg to the dollar. For those staking AAVE tokens in the Safety Module, a discount on GHO awaits. It's a testament to the belief in rewarding those who contribute to the security and robustness of the Aave ecosystem.
Together, we're not just building a product; we're building a community.
Learn more about GHO here: https://aave.mirror.xyz/t7qcU668gSp9teT_SBhJb9_AVcbv8kpzvd0IpP39lBw
This is just the beginning of the GHO journey.
GHO with us at gho.xyz.
- I just voted "Yes" on "Stargate Deployment On Kava" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xed5fe9d40c9e82a53c548d4458fdca91d6d26c12cc34303c205906b5e1854e29 #Snapshot
- The new Bookmark feature is live on @lenster.lens, allowing users to add Bookmarks to their favorite posts. There's also a new 'Not Interested' option for content that doesn't match your taste.
Dive into the dev docs:
- Thank you for the warm welcome! Here’s a special gift for you:
**We’ve partnered with @lensprotocol for an exclusive ICE Poker skin airdrop!** You can wear this skin around Decentraland and equip it to play ICE Poker.
Each skin will also come with **3 free poker tournament entries** so you can play to win prizes like MacBooks, iPhones, Decentraland LAND, high-value NFT collections, and more.
To get your free skin, simply collect this post by Wednesday 7/5 and we’ll airdrop your Lens skin on Friday 7/7.
(Must follow to collect)
- mint nft in zore 2
tweet zora :
- Ready for a treasure hunt?
Three riddles, one hidden post, and a chance to win 100 MATIC! Get your detective hat on, LensFrens!
1- Crack the riddles.
2- Unearth the hidden post.
3- Screenshot your find.
4- Share your triumph, don't forget to tag us & your Lens account!
Check out the Lensletter for the details: https://mirror.xyz/0xb6697e62551C4652552De202A9f0921307195E07/oi--benZAjwADNHiCOuFzRCSdrs7iMlzFB6Jkk__tFQ
Let's dive deeper into the LensVerse!
- 🤝 YouMeme is now live on #Polygon & @lensprotocol, empowering you to **take ownership of your** #content 🌿
💪 Join us on our #Web3 journey towards a user-owned, #privacy-focused, and #censorship-resistant #socialnetwork future!
👉 Head over to YouMeme.com to **share your hottest on-chain** #memes! 🔥
📰 Read more on Medium: https://rb.gy/6lcfq
- 🎉🌿Just minted my Lens Garden NFT! Proud to be part of this innovative project. Join our Discord community: discord.gg/lensgardennft 🎉🌿 #lensgarden #lens #web3 #nft #lensgardennft
via @lensgardennft built by: @aliii @hascoin
- I've collected pearls in the @swellnetworkio Voyage Airdrop
Claim $SWELL tokens with pearls when the voyage ends
Get pearls by staking ETH:
My personal code: tjwSAsPcZKo3qNsB
- 🎁 #GIVEAWAY ALERT! 🎁
Exciting news! YouMeme.com (@youmemeworld.lens) is now on Lens, and we're celebrating with a LIMITED EDITION T-shirt giveaway! 🌿
Here's how to enter:
1) Like and mirror this post ✅
2) Follow me and @youmemeworld.lens ✅
3) Create an on-chain meme on YouMeme.com & drop the link in the comments below 👇
🗓 Winner will be drawn on July 20. Best of luck to all participants! 🍀
- Coinbase’s layer-2 platform, Base, is extending a request for builders to work on a safer DeFi, altcoins, on-chain reputation, and on-chain Limit Order Book(LOB) exchange through its eco-fund.
Bringing expansion to Base
Base recently announced the launch of the Base Ecosystem Fund, a capital pool for investing in early-stage projects building on its rails.
The firm then mentioned that it was considering expanding its space for builders to have more support from its team for further success.
Over the last three weeks, the firm added that there was interest from builders, and they had received several proposals.
On Mar. 23, they announced they were extending requests for builders to work on some critical areas. These areas are flatcoins, Onchain reputation, Onchain Limit Order Book (LOB) Exchange, and safer DeFi.
Coinbase noted the high interest in decentralized stablecoins, specifically ‘flatcoins.’ Flatcoins are stablecoins tracking inflation rate, giving consumers stability in buying power.
As for On-chain reputation, the platform offers a decentralized reputation and identity, which Coinbase says will play a huge part in describing the on-chain persona of every individual. This way, the teams seek to gain from the protocols devoted to on-chain reputation.
Coinbase added that Onchain Limit Order Books (LOB) are significant for expert traders and organizations. Hence, Base gives opportunities to structure exclusive mechanisms related to spot trading and limit orders.
There is nothing wrong with layer-2s
Coinbase launched Base, an Ethereum layer-2 network, last month. The Bankless founder David Hoffman wrote on Twitter that they had ignored Avalanche, Solana, and Terra during the bull market and were labeled “Blind ETH Maxis.” On the other hand, their focus was on layer-2ss, and they even got into so much trouble for the same.
However, looking back, he says that some altcoins, including Terra’s LUNA, are down for the same reasons they had mentioned.
The post was met with both criticism and commendation. Anatoly Yakovenko, the co-founder of Solana Labs, said everything was fine with layer-2s apart from the quirky claims they will perform thousands or millions of transactions every second.
He added that it was the same thing that zero-knowledge Ethereum Virtual Machines (zkEVMs) were going through.
- gm 🌸
We are excited to announce that @lenster.lens has integrated with @livepeer.lens for video transcoding and faster delivery. Livepeer is a decentralized video infrastructure that enables high-quality video processing and delivery at scale 🚀
With Livepeer, we can now offer our users a more reliable and efficient video transcoding solution and faster delivery to the viewers. This means your videos will load faster and play more smoothly, even with slower internet connections.
Also, we now have an enhanced video uploader where you can choose your desired thumbnail 🖼️ or upload your own 💃
We also want to give a special shoutout to @sasicodes.lens for his invaluable help with the integration 🙏
- 🎉 @argenthq ent
HQ week 6 NFT claim is live now
👇Steps to mint
🔗Click - https://www.argent.xyz/blog/xplorer/
- Do you know about Debank badges?
You can mint the badges based on the active time of your wallet or the amount of Ethereum consumed as gas fee from the section below.
It is one of the important parts to receive a possible airdrop @DeBankDeFi
Follow me and send me a message in the Hi section
- We're proud to introduce Lens Improvement Proposals (LIPs). This open, collaborative process will guide the future development of Lens Protocol.
Taking inspiration from the successful Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) and Aave Improvement Proposals (AIPs), LIPs takes a step towards decentralized governance. The LIPs process will foster an inclusive, transparent and collaborative environment.
You will find how to participate in LIPs in the Lens Protocol’s GitHub repository, which streamlines the community participation process. It gives anyone the chance to submit proposals, and promotes open discussion.
Let's dive into the first three proposals that are live today:
LIP-0: Establishing an Open Governance Model. A process where the Lens community can propose improvements to Lens Protocol. From the submission of proposals to transparent discussions — we aim to foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive decision-making governance model.
LIP-1: Open Standards for Algorithms. A proposal to establish open standards for algorithms — based on the open Lens data layer — that will encourage the development of third-party algorithms, diverse experiences and provide user choice.
LIP-2: Open Standards for Metadata. An initiative to establish metadata standards for Lens Protocol, promoting transparency, interoperability, and user empowerment.
Take a deep dive into LIPs in our latest blog: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/8uxN9fMYBOqyDW5yZ6O3DDdOLEv1jJtxcw9qk4c4wgM
LIPs are our next step in enabling community involvement in shaping Lens Protocol's future.
Join us at https://github.com/lens-protocol/LIPs
- Introducing the LensPort Drops Collector NFT 🌿 ✨
This NFT gives access to the Drops Community and telegram!
You can claim one for free and join the community by collecting a https://lensport.io drop 🎟️
Right now, we have an active drop by andresbriceno.lens ! You can claim the NFT after collecting his drop: https://lensport.io/p/63152_2160
- The second season of Airdrop
do not miss Don't buy a domain ad until Friday, just buy a domain opportunity on one of the Ethereum, Arbitrum, or BSC networks
You can use my link
If you have boxes, you only have until Friday to open them
- Finally, notifications that you’ll want to read 🤩
Get instant alerts for any wallet, any activity, any chain.
Learn how 👇
Beyond Ethereum. Receive real-time alerts for any wallet activity on Polygon, Optimism, Arbitrum, BNB Chain, and more…
Customize your multichain notifications. Track activities that you only care about: trade, mint, send, receive, and more…
Find alpha 💎 Now with mobile notifications for on-chain actions
Download Zerion 🔮