shylock◱ ◱ (@shylock) • Hey
know is know
- What do you live for?
What are you happiest when you are doing?
Please comment below📝
- NFTs can help to create a more sustainable and ethical art market, by providing a platform for artists and platforms that prioritize transparency, fairness, and sustainability in their creative practices.
- DeFi projects have solved many problems of the crypto market and opened many opportunities for investors. Along with that are potential risks that cannot be controlled. And rug pull is one of them.
- SEC considers approving Ether ETF futures fund
- Spending time with intelligent, hard working young people is one of the best ways to fight complacency and decay.
- Morning thought 🌄
DO IT ALONE THEN NO ONE CAN HURT YOU MOVE IN SILENCE.
- I’m thinking having a Lens bubble bath, what do you say fren? 🛁🌱
Only true Lens frens choose item that looks like @lensprotocol.lens’s logo
- A Binance executive said the cryptocurrency exchange plans to delist stablecoin in the European market by June 2024 in order to comply with standards laid out by MiCA.
- Introducing iCloud and Google Drive Backup with Zerion
Don’t get locked out of your Web3 wallet 😣
Learn how to backup your recovery phrase for additional security & convenience: https://help.zerion.io/en/articles/8386672-how-do-i-back-up-my-seed-phrase-to-icloud-google-drive
Built to keep self-custodial humans safe across the Web3
Download Zerion now: https://link.zerion.io/qHnJx43fhDb
- AMA with Carla Monni
The decentralized AMA series continues on @lensprotocol 🌿
Join our latest decentralized AMA with @cmn\_\_ — also known as the crypto mermaid! 💙
Carla is here to address all your questions and curiosities. Don't hesitate to ask her anything!
We're offering rewards for the top 3 questions! Each selected question will receive 3 MATIC! 🏆✨
To participate in our AMA with Carla:
📍 Log in to kaira.network using your Lens handle
🔍 Access the pinned AMA discussion topic on the left
💭 Post your question for Carla in the comments
Carla will respond to the questions tomorrow at 6 pm UTC on kaira.network 🥂 Until then, send in your most intriguing questions!
- **What a blast!**
Big thanks to all of you who hung out with us at TMB 05 Spaces ♥
We really appreciate having all of you around!
Hats off to our awesome guest @nicocapital.lens for dropping some serious knowledge about creator monetization on Web3 socials.
Podcast version to be released soon 🎙
- The sweetest smile.
- Student mode on ✅
Yes, we missed her 😌
- A vast expanse of dazzling golden yellow.✨
- With NFTs, digital art is no longer viewed as a less valuable or inferior form of art, but as a unique and authentic form of creative expression.
- The use of blockchain in the energy sector can enable more efficient and transparent trading of renewable energy credits.
- gm @base.lens
Aave V3 is now live on Base. Get started at app.aave.com
- Where Ethereum's most popular L2s still need to level-up
- "the two of us" by Judith de Leeuw for Stramurales 2023 Festival, Stornara FG Puglia Italia 🇮🇹
#streetart #art #mural #lensprotocol
- Networking in CoinEx preparty 💚💛🧡
Let me know if you will be in Coinfest Asia 🌴
- Beautiful night scenery.🌃🌉
- 🍟 🍟 🍟 FIRST fries space on @buttrfly co-hosted by @0xzelda and myself.
😍 Our guest are two members of @jessyfries community: @cmn__ and @0xtommythomas
Will there be questions generated by FriesGPT herself?
of courseeee friendos! 🤌 🤌 🤌
We're in it for the memes together.
This is gonna feel gooooodddddd man!
More info soon!
- Smart contracts on the blockchain reduce the need for intermediaries, improving efficiency and reducing costs.
- \u001cDoes public interest and safety still come first? When the organization faces pressure to make a profit.\u001d
- gm 🌞
- **Na Pali Coast: A hidden gem on the island of Kauai**
The Na Pali Coast is a beautiful and rugged coastline located on the north shore of the island of Kauai in Hawaii. It is one of the most remote and inaccessible areas of Kauai, and it can only be reached by boat, helicopter, or on foot.
- I never thought that fries couldn’t replace my feelings for a boy. 🍟🥺
- **Gitcoin Grants Round 18**
- Greg Brockman: Co-Founder and chairman of the board at OpenAI, he was CTO at Stripe - one of the world's major payment gateways.
- Dendro by Vebjorn Isaksen - dropping tomorrow on Art Blocks Presents
- 🚨 Alpha Insiders' Gitcoin Grant 18 Donation List
GG18 is live from Aug 15 to Aug 29, despite all the disappointment around Gitcoin!
here is our recommendation list of projects and the strategy for Gitcoin's possible airdrop.
Read On Mirror
- Made a rearrangement/cover of a Bach piece ✨
**Ghost Train - Passacaglia and Fugue in C Minor (Bach Cover)**
- "Smart city technology can provide greater safety and security measures for citizens and visitors in urban areas."
- Lavertezzo Switzerland😍😍😍✌️
- Most crypto industry heavyweights have been bullish about the new decentralized social media app friend.tech, but some critics warn it's getting too hot too quickly.
- Chinese dinner time frens! 🍜🥢
Who loves vegetarian noodles and tofu 😜🧧
- Welcomed to Lens @ejimsjane.lens, here’s some info to get you started! These are popular websites/apps in the ecosystem:
https://lensport.io is a full Lens social website + a marketplace for Post NFTs!
https://orb.ac + https://phaver.com + https://buttrfly.app are three Lens mobile apps!
https://lenster.xyz is a full Lens social website!
https://memester.xyz is a full Lens NFT meme platform where you can create memes and participate in meme competitions!
https://lenstube.xyz is a Lens version of YouTube!
https://lensvert.xyz lets you convert Lens links between different apps!
For more apps visit: https://lens.xyz/apps
—— What makes Lens special? ——
1. It’s decentralized and composable.
All Lens data is stored on the Polygon blockchain. This means that no company has control of your data, only you do! No one can delete your profile, posts, or followers
Composable means that all of your data (followers, posts, etc) appear on every Lens website/app… it’s all shared!
If you switch to a new Lens website, your data is already there!
2. Posts can be collected
Every post can be “collected” a set number of times for a price set by its creator. When a post is collected, a “collect” is created. This is a copy of a post. Each post can have a limited amount of collects
Collects can be collected on most Lens platforms and can be bought, sold, and traded on LensPort
Collects function as the economy of Lens! They are a novel new mechanism for creators to earn and for collectors to feel social ownership
Try collecting your first post for free! https://lensport.io/p/1_1
More resources: https://lens.xyz
- Augmented reality can provide a more immersive and educational way for museums and galleries to showcase their collections.
- PoolTogether_V5 is coming！🪶🛡️
The immutable, autonomous protocol for prize savings.
Permissionless addition of any asset.🪶🛡️
- Messi the Goat 👑 🐐
- NFTs offer a way for artists to take greater control over the creation, distribution, and valuation of their work, creating a more dynamic and decentralized art market.
- Binance Supports FDUSD
- First Digital was born to connect users from the traditional market to the cryptocurrency market by using web3 technology to tokenize (tokenization), custody, trading& assets.
- Gm 🍀🌼
Pic for your wallpaper 😎
Visiting my grandparents for a week, work hard in the garden 😅
- Gm 💅🍟just waiting for my plane to Lisbon ✈️
Meanwhile testing FriesGPT’s upcoming new feature: LENS ACTIVITY INSIGHTS.
Thanks to bestie FriesGPT, I was able to go through @christina.lens latest content in just a few seconds.
Bestie even provided me with some links to make my experience easier, while offering a more personalized interaction! Love it 👸🏻
FriesGPT is built by @attraction.lens
Wanna start using it? Simply super follow @jessyfries.lens 👸🏻🍟