Shantanu Jha (@shantanujha) • Hey
Shantanu Jha (@shantanujha) • Hey
- join the polygon zkevm quest guys https://quest.intract.io/quest/64c2bb4e5ec13cbacd552cdf?userRef=3jXHpX
- Your identity doesn't cost $200 bucks.
Don't sell your handles 👍
- Gms frenss!
- hello frens!!!
- We're proud to introduce Lens Improvement Proposals (LIPs). This open, collaborative process will guide the future development of Lens Protocol.
Taking inspiration from the successful Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) and Aave Improvement Proposals (AIPs), LIPs takes a step towards decentralized governance. The LIPs process will foster an inclusive, transparent and collaborative environment.
You will find how to participate in LIPs in the Lens Protocol’s GitHub repository, which streamlines the community participation process. It gives anyone the chance to submit proposals, and promotes open discussion.
Let's dive into the first three proposals that are live today:
LIP-0: Establishing an Open Governance Model. A process where the Lens community can propose improvements to Lens Protocol. From the submission of proposals to transparent discussions — we aim to foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive decision-making governance model.
LIP-1: Open Standards for Algorithms. A proposal to establish open standards for algorithms — based on the open Lens data layer — that will encourage the development of third-party algorithms, diverse experiences and provide user choice.
LIP-2: Open Standards for Metadata. An initiative to establish metadata standards for Lens Protocol, promoting transparency, interoperability, and user empowerment.
Take a deep dive into LIPs in our latest blog: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/8uxN9fMYBOqyDW5yZ6O3DDdOLEv1jJtxcw9qk4c4wgM
LIPs are our next step in enabling community involvement in shaping Lens Protocol's future.
Join us at https://github.com/lens-protocol/LIPs
- Hello frens!
What you been upto?
- ZM buddies!!!
- Zm frens!!!
- gm 🌸
We are excited to announce that @lenster.lens has integrated with @livepeer.lens for video transcoding and faster delivery. Livepeer is a decentralized video infrastructure that enables high-quality video processing and delivery at scale 🚀
With Livepeer, we can now offer our users a more reliable and efficient video transcoding solution and faster delivery to the viewers. This means your videos will load faster and play more smoothly, even with slower internet connections.
Also, we now have an enhanced video uploader where you can choose your desired thumbnail 🖼️ or upload your own 💃
We also want to give a special shoutout to @sasicodes.lens for his invaluable help with the integration 🙏
- xNFTs... What the Heck are They? [NFT Of The Month]
Full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgmD4ede9JY
- gm lensters!!
- wassup guys...
- Lens Protocol is open, anyone who has a profile can have permissionless access regardless of what application they are using. We believe in supporting content creators and followers who create an engaging environment for everyone.
Some applications use gasless and signless transactions, and we have now introduced eligibility requirements for these features.
While everyone is eligible by default, accounts with low-signal engagement will not be eligible. You can read more about our requirements here. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/gasless#eligibility-requirements
We are also testing filtering low-signal notifications for a better user experience. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/users-notifications#api-details
At Lens, we believe that Web3 social should create a better experience than before, by using blockchain technology. We are always experimenting with ways to better our user experience by filtering low-signal profiles and bots. Let’s keep experimenting, our DMs are open for feedback 🧪
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- this might be my favorite concept from any book i've ever read
- Everyone go and update your dispatcher on lenster. We are load balancing the dispatcher out (10x increase in dispatchers), and if you upgrade to one of the new dispatcher, you most likely will see a considerable improvement in the speed of it being sent on-chain, on top of having less fight for queue space. It requires a signature but it’s worth it! 🚀🙌🏼
- Shanghai update is coming for ethereum, let's wait how it affects the space!!
- Professor Bunny made with @artofficialintelligence.lens
- GM !
- Day 1 of Beat Snippets from Heno. as a FREE COLLECT to my growing community for the month of April. Will also make songs from the ones that get the most engagement. Collect today!
Much love to @beatsapp.lens & @lensprotocol.lens!
- mood rn
- BlueMove and SUI Testnet Airdrop Soon
BlueMove and SUI Testnet Airdrop Soon
- POV: It’s Happening ✨✨✨
- Exciting news for the Ethereum community! EIP-4337 has been accepted, paving the way for a more efficient and sustainable network. This upgrade will bring improvements to gas fees, block times, and scalability. Looking forward to seeing the positive impact of this on the ecosystem. #Ethereum #EIP4337
- I wanted to try something new.
This will be my first music release here on lens.
It's an early demo of my song "This Song" which came out in 2017. I probably wrote this on the road around 2015/2016. It has a lot of the final ideas, but totally different type of beat. This is what I showed Rostam, and we built from there.
It's unfinished and unpolished but it's kinda fun to look back at where ideas originated.
1 matic to collect, only open for 24 hours. 25% mirror referral
- zkEVM is a privacy-focused layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum, leveraging zkRollups and zero-knowledge proofs to provide high transaction throughput, low gas fees, and strong security and privacy. It is built on top of zkSync and the EVM, and compatible with existing Ethereum smart contracts, making it a promising development for the growth of decentralized applications.
- We're all set and ready to go! Attended the @0xPolygon #zkEVM Mainnet Launch with @GuildChennai members. Let's make it a success🚀🚀🚀 #zkDayWatchParty
@guildchennai @sandeep.lens @0xpolygon.lens @vitalik.lens
- Exploring new stuff on Web3>>>>
- Bridge your tweets to @LensProtocol.
Spent some time today working on the design of Lens Bridge.
The UI needed some love, backend, and functionalities are ready.
What do you think?
- Hello Lensters!!