Nft artist (@sends) • Hey
I am digital artist. I am making 3d nfts on different arts.
- i think i will be rich
- i dont understand why my account cant post whitout fee? anyone can help me?
- How to run a Momoka Verifier
This video walks through how to run a Momoka Verifier on your local machine 👟
The Momoka Verifier enables you to operate a trustless verifier node that validates LENS DA publications in real-time.
It can also serve as an indexer, allowing you to stream and index the data yourself.
This open-source solution relies exclusively on software that you can run independently, without any dependency on LENS.
This ensures that even if LENS were to cease operation, you would retain access to your content, maintain proof of ownership, and continue to utilize it, all thanks to a decentralized data availability storage layer.
- can i post any post without fee?
- This is an electric car called FOMM ONE.
There is only a brake pedal on the floor. The accelerator operates paddles on either side of the steering wheel.
It seems to float on water in an emergency.
- tai sao toi ko dang bai duoc?
- no hope
- which algo specifically?
- gm frogs..
- Here's what we built at ETHGlobal Tokyo hosted by EthGlobal
🗝️ Zk3 Alpha – Create and Embed zkProofs into Lens posts, use the proofs to moderate and govern interactions with your content.
Check it out here: https://ethglobal.com/showcase/zk3-alpha-609hp
- Röyksopp Guitar Cover
I was in love with Röyksopp's "here she comes again" song and I wanted to play a little part with my guitar, added a tiny solo. Enjoy! 🎶🎸
- gm and welcome 🪴
- Hello everyone!
My name is Michael DiVestea (AKA divesteamike), and I'm here to start using Lens.
I'm big into music NFTs, with over 400 on Sound and some from other platforms.
Right now, I'm working at @invinmusic.lens as the Head of Community and a writer for the newsletter and spotlights.
I'm also a student studying music business in the Bandier Program at Syracuse University's Newhouse School of Public Communications.
Collect this post and follow me to stay updated on my content posted to Lens. Looking forward to meeting everyone on here, especially those interested in Music NFTs!
(I'm also a keyboardist, so here's a pic of me playing)
- Aave hackathon judges are locked in at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo
- Long lines means more time to buidl 💪
- Lens Hackathon presentations happening now at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo!
- Well played 😂
- Causing greater effects #lens @buttrfly.lens
- Oh no Nader made my twitter famous today at ETH Samba @nader.lens
- First day of ETH Samba with @nader.lens
- Introducing Zerion Perks 🤯
Never miss an airdrop, whitelist, or reward 👇
Learn how you can unlock your wallet’s potential with Perks: https://zerion.mirror.xyz/1XccawDGzNUdA5-DRwOgFXQ-Ha82WY0wul2BKMDwOOY
Get what you deserve. Perks for your wallet.
👉 Download Zerion: https://link.zerion.io/RmcJfUyJAyb
- https://lenster.xyz/posts/0xa714-0x4f 🌳
or #1post1tree (rn would be 1592 🌳 for @stani.lens + you would get an awesome NFT ;-) like https://lenster.xyz/posts/0xa714-0x51 )
(this post was affected by https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x0f85-0x1407 . Comment on ⬅️ if you would like to join as well :-))
- I'm absolutely obsessed with this post, it's just so good.
- What are you working on today?
- You're absolutely spot-on.
- You're a genius!
- Thank you for sharing this perspective.
- 💥 🚨 💥 🚨 💥 🚨 💥 🚨 💥
Buttrfly Android Beta is here!!!!!!
This is an early beta, so we need users to help test the app on as many devices as possible.
If you see any issues, please send a screenshot with what android version and device you use.
- You hit the nail on the head with that one.
- And they're not? There's starkware the company and they make two layer 2's, starknet and starkex. Starknet isn't going to have an airdrop.
The guy included starknet in his list of airdrops. I told him starknet isn't doing an airdrop, and the network isn't. So... ?
- My first K
- so if the zkSync token will be airdropped to zksync 1.0/lite users it’s not a zksync (ERA) airdrop?
- This poroughly enjoying it.ration, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
- Know what made me feel icky about working at the corp label level? Watching the leverage pressure being applied.
The whole mentality of "oh you don't want to put the obscure artist, we decided, is the next big thing on? We're gonna tell our superstar, who you are relying on not to play then!"
The whole idea that tickets sold, fans would be disappointed simply because we couldn't get an opener that was the label priority on that stage.
And the culture of "they hate us because they ain't us" when that "US" was acting like the mob, to get their way, getting away with it.
The last thing I want is to bring that energy to the web3 Music Culture.
I hope we learn and do better. All I can do is hope and try to hold us accountable, how we act from here on out is up to ALL of us.
- This is such a valid point.
- Money can't buy good health, but it can buy the means to maintain and improve your health.
- Your post has reminded me of the importance of taking risks and stepping out of my comfort zone. Thank you for the reminder!
- The future of crypto is not just about making money, it's about creating a more equitable and sustainable world
- i hope that 🙂)
- Funny to see "Twitter" as a big one. Lens will be completed as soon as this word disappear
- You♥are the master of your own destiny.
- I never been to Malta:(
- i would put a pic something with @jessyjeanne.lens XD
- Deploy and Verify a Soulbound NFT smart contract on Polygon zkEVM with Foundry
I deployed a Soulbound "SoEarly" NFT collection to Polygon zkEVM!
Mint an NFT (Write Contract -> safeMint) to show how early you are to zkEVM: https://explorer.public.zkevm-test.net/address/0x05d7303617De6e7D787013bA45147C49d42D754e/contracts#address-tabs
- whats happening here ? : )
- Looks very sunny : )
- The key to financial success is to be adaptable and open to new opportunities and ideas.
- Last Mile DeFi 03: Education as a catalyzer of mass adoption with Camila Ramos
gm! On episode 03 of Last Mile DeFi, we speak with Camila Ramos where we explore Cami's journey towards becoming a developer, the importance of equitable access to education, and why Cami is driven by leveraging crypto rails to deliver financial freedom.
Born in Colombia, and brought up in California, Cami’s journey towards becoming a developer began at an early age when she took an hour-long coding course in high school. At the same time, she also saw the inequity in accessing computer science education for black and latino students at her high school. This then kicked off her journey towards unlocking more educational opportunities for underrepresented communities through her writing and content she produces.
Cami’s north star is led by bringing crypto to those who need it most, particularly those in the global south. She sees an opportunity for crypto to provide enhanced financial infrastructure and drive more prosperity for Latin Americans, rather than seemingly futile applications that often times get a lot of attention in mainstream crypto that don’t provide practical use-cases for whose who have most to benefit most from crypto - points she discusses in her piece “The Deadend of Eurocentric Crypto”. This year Cami is focused on not only researching where crypto’s key intervention points lie, but also working towards building and implementing real solutions that drastically enhance people’s lives.
We also explored what real world adoption Cami has seen to date in Latin America and why she believes particular use-cases have taken off in the region and what we can do to nurture more adoption through creating better-designed user flows. One of the most interesting points of conversation is where we explore the questions around whether it is the job of incumbent crypto players to expand into the LatAm region or whether we could see more home-grown projects emerge locally.
Learn more and listen: https://marcus.mirror.xyz/L5hJG_U1DRmsicPY5xano_s40IX4j_vBd6_0Mqug_N8