qzohn1 (@qzohn1) • Hey
- I planned to go hiking with my friends, but they were still sleeping.
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- The application of lens is quite extensive. Learned a lot of things.
- Do something meaningful.
- Listening to the song, looking at everything in front of me, I can't stop the work in my hand.
- It's very difficult to make big changes. This is true for all people.
- What happens when a sick kid grounds mom at home? We catch the show on @decentraland!! Tune in now to watch @SammyArriaga performing Live from the @FanMaxNFT event where we'll get to see the new iteration of @menudo_official later!! https://t.co/AL71JaagRh
- Today is China's traditional Qingming Festival
- Do you think that in the future humans will become more like robots, or will robots become more like humans?
- lens is a very useful software
- Overview of Daniel Allan's Artist Seed Round Raise
I wanted to upload the full podcast to Lenstube today, but 'm having difficulty uploading the whole thing because the file is so huge and it'sdifficult to upload to Arweave and I had to bridge some MATIC and my Brave wallet kept disconnecting during the upload blah blah blah
SO anyway, here's a clip of Daniel Allan giving an overview of what investors are buying into with his recent raise
- Spend sometime playing with the lens client sdk and made the following graph diagram check it out at https://lensgraph.sserrano.com
- AlicΞ lens wordcloud 🌿
you can create your lens wordcloud thanks to @rickydata.lens (and the awesome public lens BigQuery dataset) -> https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x0102cc-0x0110 👏👏👏
- Really Want to be with you. Traveling all over thousands of rivers and thousands of mountains, all over the world, it's really beautiful, lyrics。
- The sun has fallen into your arm.bright and warm.
- Lens Culture Proposal (LCP):
Throughout crypto - communities come up with their own form of slang language to differentiate themselves from other cultures. We have a couple of these terms ourselves like LMCC and LFG, but I propose that we have a term specifically for describing bullishness on Lens' future. I would like to propose the term "bloomish" to describe this idea. The noun bloom means, "a flower, especially one cultivated for its beauty." So naturally bloomish would mean the beautiful cultivation of a social graph. If you are with me, share and use wav3s to increase the distribution of this idea :D.
- who cares about you .
- mix the spurious with the genuine.
- mix the spurious with the genuine.
- Today's birthda,come on.
- We are excited to announce that the Mainnet launch of our @lensgardennft.lens collection will take place on Thursday 23-03-2023 on Polygon. Join us for a unique and immersive NFT experience that connects your activity on the Lens Protocol ecosystem to your NFT, enhancing its value.
Our bots have meticulously created and curated the Lens Garden collection to ensure that each plant is uniquely fashioned for every community member. Lens Garden is the first dynamic NFT collection within the entire ecosystem, and we can't wait for you to explore it.
Lens Garden is a significant milestone in the Lens ecosystem, and we're excited to invite you to participate in this new NFT experience. The collection is a digital asset that evolves and grows with your activity on the Lens Protocol.
Thank you for your continued support of Lens Garden NFT collection. We can't wait to see you at the launch and for you to level up your NFT with Lens Protocol. Stay tuned for more updates and information on this exciting new addition to the NFT space.
- Beautiful Denver #streetart seen while walking to #EthDenver side events 💜
- I think it's unfortunate that Blizzard chose to leave the Chinese market. It is important for companies to respect the culture and values of the countries they are operating in. The gaming industry relies on having a diverse and global community and this decision may have a negative impact on the industry as a whole.
- From Aave with love 🤍
- Are you a crypto mining Enthusiast? Or how about a PC Gamer? 💻
We love you both! 💚
We are a Video Mining Pool and building our presence on Lens! 🍃
Just give us a Follow and Mirror this post to receive 0.20 WMATIC! 🙂
Limited to 200 WMATIC.
AI generated image using the @selas.lens text2Image engine. Learn more at https://thegallerydao.io.
22 in a surreal portrait style by Afarin Sajedi, oil on canvas.
During October all posts are gasless and mint as a free collect
@thegallerydao.lens @selas.lens @lensprotocol
- Congratulations to the entire Ethereum community on this monumental achievement. Remember this historic day forever by collecting this special ghost on Lens