a1b2 (@platfor) • Hey
a1 or b2, it's a question
I picked a1b2 together
Web 3 Distribution, NFT fan and creator
- How's going every lensters?
- 🚨Satoshi is Back‼️#BTC
Just in case someone misses the joke, satoshi was last active on December 13th 2010, and last sent an email in April 2011, he's not back.
At least not yet 😉
- NFT AMMs, LP, Lending and borrowing. It’s just reinventing DeFi but with jpegs. Why to do it with NFTs, while you can do it better with coins.
There are just not enough real users, it’s just same several K wallets farming rewards. Need a bull run now and return to Monke.
- $23 billion banking group Syz to launch #Bitcoin and crypto funds this July
Smart money is waking up 🚀
- With the blur farming ending, there might be even lower volume too
Gosh, the major nfts might fall more
Are u still buying NFTs?
- ToDo list below, post everything you want to see being added to apps across the Lensverse or to Lens Protocol itself, we will try to make them happen 👇🪄
- OpenSea did just 4100 ETH of volume yesterday.
This is the lowest ETH volume for a single day on OpenSea since July, 2021.
The era of #OS is over...
- I only have FOMO when I think there is money to be made
Which is usually when price drops big time
How about u when u need to make an investment decesion?
- Always funny when people tell me to have fun staying poor
No matter whether I buy or sell, it always happens.
Bears upset when I buy, bulls upset when I sell.
I'm just trading, don't really care whether the asset goes up x2 or down 50% when I'm not in a position.
- Which is the best #crypto under a penny?
Share it below 👇
- If let u pick a country to travel, which one will be?
- Can we take a moment to remember how good the music was on “skins” anyone here remember that show?
- Does there exist a scenario where artificial intelligence generates programs etc that actually require less processing power/computing speed and the net effect on GPU demand is nil or negative
- I hope Lens will have an own zkEVM Chain to launch a great ecosystem
- Honestly AI produces better content than most of the people
- Should Lens be on its own network or rollup?
- Starknet is upgrading, and that means you need to make sure your Argent X mainnet accounts are up-to-date
if you see this "Update Required" msg in your account, please update your account ASAP, or you WILL lose your assets! 🚨
Just check ur wallets my frens!
- mum, I’m on zkEVM now
- Today, I've reached 5000+ followers on @lensprotocol 🌿
This has been a wonderful journey so far. I didn't expect all this when I signed the open letter back in early 2022. ( 📃 https://www.lens.xyz/letter )
**IT'S TIME TO OWN YOUR DIGITAL ROOTS.**
I could connect with passionate people in different domains, engage with communities and become part of them 💚
The journey is just starting... ☀
*If you want to support me and/or if you believe this post will have an utility someday, collect it 👀*
- CZ and Binance are getting sued by the CFTC for regulatory violations
Time to move to DEX
- zkEVM summer coming?
- Just tried out this Rhino Fi bridge 🌉
Arbitrum to zkSync Era Mainnet
- @opensea.lens Can u check what happened for this?
A lot of times that I can not enter and just stay on this page to refresh.....refresh...
- I am going to grow a beard until the next bull market
- What's the best Pixar movie in your opinion?
#Movie #Lens #Lensquestion #Favorite
- Otherside 2nd test
Where the world's highest net worth player assembled!
I watched the live broadcast, the animation is so cool and look forward to Otherside's subsequent products!
#Yuga #otherside #Metaverse #LFG
- Do u think so?
- If you could ask @stani.lens one question, what would you ask?
- Never seen anyone do this swap on air lol
- Today's work is done, I need to find a good restaurant and have a dinner with my girl friend.
What can we eat?
- Two new Discord roles on Lenster guild 👀
- LensReact Hooks SDK Made Simple: A Quick Start Guide for Developers
The Lens SDK includes a collection of React Hooks containing all you need to interact with the Lens Protocol.
In this video you'll learn how to get started building on Lens in only a couple of minutes using the Lens React Hooks SDK.
- What to do the next 7 days?
We've got you covered. 🎁
Stay tuned @orbapp.lens 👀
- Jerome Powell goes bear hunting by Midjourney
So Bears gone, Bulls come?
- gm 🌿☀️
- Whats the right amount to set a collect fee? doing some research while on-boarding a creator fren. What do you feel is good to set as your first collect fee?
- Today is a great day because after a long road, I can finally say that I'm a Certified Ethereum Developer by @alchemyuniversity.lens ! 🎉
Thanks for this course it was so cool 🔥
You can find the GitHub of my project, and the presentation here: https://github.com/NelsonRodMar/bamm-cb-arbitraging
And my NFT certificate is here: https://opensea.io/fr/assets/matic/0x60576a64851c5b42e8c57e3e4a5cf3cf4eeb2ed6/15055
Tagging some Alchemy University fam to share my love for this and thank them for these courses @vitto.lens @thatguyintech.lens @naruto11.lens @angelina.lens
- 20 Aggregating Web3 Social with @yup_io — Nir Kabessa
Nir Kabessa is the Co-Founder and CEO of Yup, along with Co-Founder Vernon Johnson.
Yup is the best of web3, all in one feed. Aggregating the best content of Lens, Farcaster, Mirror, NFTs, and Crypto Twitter. A new way to curate your own feed and post across platforms.
Nir was President of Blockchain at Columbia from 2018 to 2020. Since 2020 he’s been a Mentor at the Columbia IBM Blockchain Accelerator. He’s a speaker and investor, contributing at publications including Forefront, Hacker Noon and Big Think.
Writing topics include EVM Network Effects, NFTs & the Meme Economy, and Curator Economy: Monetizing Taste in Web3.
In this episode we talk about the EVM as a social network. The rapid evolution, growth and experimentation we’re seeing in web3 social. What it means for DAOs and media networks like UFO. And Nir’s early origins in the crypto space, starting way back in 2014 and amping up from 2017.
listen — https://ufo.mirror.xyz/75AiFLfKQ0385pLwvUDbsk2AdynEN08eiKtEfUyNr7Q
sponsors — @lensprotocol + @zerion + @yup_io
- Breaking News:
Hongkong to allow #Bitcoin ETFs for retail investors!
- everyone who is here for the short term might be disappointed. (not sure if thats a hot take though :-))
and of course
#Lenstopia citizens are the #lens OG PFPs ;-).
- To all my Persian homies and girlies
- Feedback time! What do you like about Lens as a protocol? within the apps/integrators and experience? what do you don’t like? honest feedback needed :)
- Fake news is like this
- There is a truth:
An oil company has null million of debt. Banks print money and debase the currency by 50% but the price of their good and services goes up 300%.
The Oil company are now 250% better off then they were before the printing.
It's a financial game, I call this “Prosperity under the money printing machine”
- A morning of kayaking, climbing, and slack line 🌺❤️🔥
- What do folks on Lens think about tipping? How to tip people in service industry? Whats the standard % for good service?
- Yesterday I gave a speech about NFTs, SBT, ERC standards and Lens Protocol at a local event🗣️
So happy to educate people about the importance of digital ownership and how NFT open us new doors in digital economy✨
- Proof of Argentinian 🇦🇷
- Need some help with baby names, share below your most favourite (boy n girl) 👇🏼
- Whats the best DeFi user experience you've seen (Aave doesn't count, want to see what others like too)