nft999 (@nft999) • Hey
- We are just one day
- my job is just
- Super stoked
- Thank you to everyone
- inside that counts
- Come say hi if you are around in NFTColor Osaka 🇯🇵
- GM Lens 🌿
- Schedule Decentralized
- How to use
- Found this one
- Free collects
- It's from France
- Enter the pop, colorful and slightly strange world of the museum!😂
- Probably, I would shut down Lens API 😂 to relax for the rest of the other days 😅
- #KairaTopic: What would you do if you were Stani for a day?
**Tell us what you would do if you were @stani.lens for a day and ask a friend!**
I go first, if I were Stani for a day, I would organize a Lens Tournament where all lens project teams would participate. I would add a lot of games to this 2-3 day tournament: from rope racing to chess to basketball...
The winning team would have dinner with Stani 😂 It could be a lot of fun!!
What would you do @melikebarut.lens ?
#stani #lens #foroneday #curious
- Tell us
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- Dear Lens fam, what is the Future of Social for you?
At t2, we believe the future social networks should revolve around our values, not just what grabs our attention. We want to foster meaningful connections with others, share what helps us achieve our goals, and enjoy articles that empower us.
We have witnessed how the Lens community celebrates genuine creativity and friendship. We believe our values and mission align closely with those of the Lens community. So, we are excited to bring a new type of writing and reading platform to @lensprotocol, starting with our manifesto. manifesto.t2.world
⏳ If you are on board with this vision, **sign the Manifesto** with your value propositions and complete all steps. You will receive a personalised card to showcase your values and **early access to the t2 alpha product**.
**If you are a writer, follow us and comment below with your favourite piece of writing by you. We will follow back!**
- Gm Lens Fam! 🌞
Remember, every day is a new opportunity to create something amazing. 🌱
- Lens Culture Proposal (LCP):
Throughout crypto - communities come up with their own form of slang language to differentiate themselves from other cultures. We have a couple of these terms ourselves like LMCC and LFG, but I propose that we have a term specifically for describing bullishness on Lens' future. I would like to propose the term "bloomish" to describe this idea. The noun bloom means, "a flower, especially one cultivated for its beauty." So naturally bloomish would mean the beautiful cultivation of a social graph. If you are with me, share and use wav3s to increase the distribution of this idea :D.
- Officially announcing that I will be dropping new music every Wednesday, with snippets on Mondays.
This is something I want to try, and I couldn't do it without all of you who support, so thank you so much for all the love, kind words, likes, mirrors, comments, messages, and just every second spent interacting..it means everything <3
This a different snippet of a song I already introduced before, let me know if you're excited about this one ;)
Produced Mixed and written by me,
Dropping Wednesday <3
- The next potential development trend, if not unexpected, should be ZK, which stands for zero-knowledge. Representative projects in this area include zksync, starkware, scroll and so on.
First of all, we need to know that the development difficulty of zero-knowledge proof technology is very high. There are only a few hundred developers worldwide who use ZK technology.
The power of zero-knowledge proof technology lies in:
Privacy protection: Zero-knowledge proof technology can complete the proof process without leaking information. This means that users can complete transactions while protecting their privacy and avoiding the risk of information leakage and identity exposure.
Security: Zero-knowledge proof technology uses complex encryption algorithms and mathematical principles to make it difficult for attackers to crack the proof process. This ensures the security and reliability of proofs and prevents malicious attackers from tampering with or forging evidence during the proof process.
Decentralization: Zero-knowledge proof technology can help achieve decentralized application scenarios such as blockchain technology. Using zero-knowledge proof technology can ensure transaction credibility and immutability without relying on centralized third-party institutions.
Overall, zero-knowledge proof technology provides more efficient, private, secure services while also helping to promote the development of decentralized applications.
Meanwhile, Immutable announced a partnership with Polygon to develop Immutable zkEVM based on polygon zkEVM. Immutable is a layer2 web3 game platform that has launched hundreds of web3 games. After Immutable zkEVM officially goes online, $IMX will serve as native gas token for zkEVM which means $IMX will transform from just being a gaming platform token into a practical utility token supporting consumption on one public chain - this will be a significant transformation.
Recently many projects in blockchain gaming have been lackluster; apart from continuous price drops new games haven't shown much innovation either - they're uninspiring at best. The transformation by $IMX may attract more games onto Immutable using ZK tech for game development; hopefully leading blockchain gaming out of its current slump.
- The power of zero
- if not unexpected
- The next potential
- ⚡️ 👀 ⚡️ 👀 ⚡️ 👀 ⚡️ 👀 ⚡️
Buttrfly is now open to everyone. Even without a Lens profile, you can:
• Explore content, images, videos, and audio on @lensprotocol 🌿
• Message your friends via @xmtplabs.lens 💬
• Sign up to be notified when Lens sign ups are open to the public 🔔
- Social media sites have lost almost all of their data! 😱
1. Shocking, but not surprising—a report from 2022 suggests that data breaches took a high toll in many multinational corporations.
2. With social media taking up most of our time these days, the security of our data has become more crucial than ever. The time-to-time loss of our data by social media sites is a stark reminder of the risks we face when we entrust our social activity to centralised networks .
3. Users need to be aware of the potential consequences of data breaches, including losing important connections, personal information, and even financial data.
4. Decentralised social media networks play a huge role in minimizing the threat, they utilize a system of governance which can possibly change the progression of the platform.
Let’s make our next social media "user friendly" @orbapp.lens
- Proof of Argentinian 🇦🇷
- what's your most underrated post or comment?
(... you would like to get more feedback)
I'll start with https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x017566-0x05
- Internet is so young
- I just minted 1 copy of breathe in. breathe out. enjoy. https://zora.co/collections/0x21b589e8ad9efcd3582eac5de321d06def182e0f #zora
- I just minted 1 copy
- This is Lenny
- Any devs have experience with the OpenAI's Moderation tool? https://platform.openai.com/docs/guides/moderation/overview
- ETH Daily - 27th February 2023 📰
- Scroll launches its Alpha Testnet on Goerli 📜
- Offchain Labs proposes a PoW block delivery mechanism 🦺
- The EF announces Account Abstraction grants 🌱
- Shapella activates on the Sepolia testnet ✅
Read more: https://ethdaily.substack.com/p/scroll-launches-alpha-testnet-on?utm_source=lens&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=545
- Just keep the Lens and Aave ones 😉
- Where am I expected to pack all of this now?
- would you try it?