Alfredo (@nekomataokayu) • Hey
My hometown is Paris
- met the POAP boss in Lisbon
- I tried to sing some shit for my part because Gekko, our producer, didn't want to show me the beat because I don't sing. He thought I was just a rapper or a drill rapper or something. Absurd. I do it all. So Isaac and I showed him what was good.
- Very excited to share that I've partnered with KarmaVioletta for my frist pay-to-collect podcast! All collectors of this podcast will receive private access to an exclusive DJ mix recorded during Art Basel '22, the week that I met them! I'll also send the transcript of the podcast and the AI-generated summary and notes to any collectors who want it. All proceeds will be split evenly between the the podcast and KarmaVioletta.
Karma and Violetta are artists, partners, world builders, and more. They are both independent musicians who make music together and individually. And they’ve been a core part of the broader web3 music scene for a while. Together, they started the Wave World community, a music community focused on creating intimate experiences for artists to connect with the most engaged fans. I met Karma and Violetta at Art Basel in Miami last year and they have since become good friends. This podcast was recorded in person at ETH Denver in March, my first podcast recorded in person and it was incredibly fun. We talked about their backgrounds in music and web three, their experiences with song camp and with music collaboration in general, what wave world is all about, their thoughts on how AI and other emerging technologies will affect music in the future, and so much more.
I hope you learn something new from today’s episode.
Find KarmaVioletta here:
All socials and links- https://linktr.ee/KarmaVioletta
Find the podcast here:
Find Phlote here:
Phlote TV Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/@phlotetv
- In this interview come learn about Chris Edelman, a friend of mine I connected with after hearing one of his placements with a rapper named Fresh the Prophet. In this episode, we take a dive into his career so far in the New York music scene from working with higher profile artists like Smookie Margiela and Asian Doll to artists who waste their time and just talk to him in the studio like me. Tune in if you want to hear what someone behind the curtain has to say about New York Drill and working in the culture as an engineer and producer.
Tap in w him on instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/prodbygekko/
- So the CFTC is now suing CZ, lot of content for memes these days... #warOnCrypto
- Very good roast, really love product roasts, can we have one for the Dumpling TV?
- How Do We Make Crypto Wallets Enjoyable To Use?
- My new socials page:
I'm eagerly trying out Mastodon, Farcaster, Lens and others, and I'll bow to Lord Elon and pay his $8/month too... but only when it's available on a non-iOS platform.
Let the best socials win! *
* there will be multiple winners
- Hey how are u?