Nandy (@nandy) • Hey
- Buenos Aires journey booked 🎟️🛫
- There is two possibilities now:
- price goes north, we enjoy profit
- price goes south we accumulate cheapest BTC
- Complete the Linea Park on Layer3 to learn more about Linea and qualify for a possible #Airdrop
- Tips: borrowing EURe instead of USDC give you access to free bridge between Gnosis and Polygon improving this strategy profitability
- Insider, you can borrow usdc at 5,63% on Aave Gnosis market and supply them at Aave Polygon market for 23%
- Huge milestone !
- Feel free to join me and these talented builders at Builders Night this friday
- How to trust your bank when there is how they show you your balance amount ?
- There is two types of Bitcoin maximalists:
- The ones who acumulate bitcoins
- The ones who acumulate bitcoin and use DeFi primitives to acumulate more bitcoins
- Feel free to repond. Alway good to take time to improve docs
- Cool new version @orbapp !
✨Proposed feature: Being able to listen to music on Orb without interruptions caused by the phone locking.
- Currently envolve in LFGHO Hackathon, let’s build something cool
- 🌐✨Amazing experience at @lens/ethglobal Istanbul! Met incredible minds and engaged in insightful #blockchain and #crypto discussions. Proud to showcase my project, SoFiLend. The workshops and talks were truly enlightening.
- I was attended to @lens/shefi summit last week, great event, great people
- Sweet Revenge !
Yesterday, my team and I faced a surprising rejection from the ENS judging panel after numerous hours of dedicated work and sleepless nights at @lens/ethglobal Istanbul.
The reason? We didn't explicitly feature the ENS domain on our front page, a detail that wasn't even a requirement for the bounty track. They prematurely denied us the opportunity to present our innovative solution.
This decision now seems even more questionable considering what happened next. Just 3 hours later, our project's ingenuity was recognized and celebrated, as we won:
- Most Creative Project, Mask
- Best Use of Polygon zkEVM
This win not only highlights the innovation of our project but also underscores the oversight in the ENS judgment.
To the sponsors, I strongly recommend adding tech-savvy individuals to your judging panel to ensure a more informed and fair evaluation process in the future.
- Rowniiiiiiie !
- 💃🕺 @lens/letsraave - Istanbul 🔥
- Let’s rAave !
- Just arrived to DevConnect
Who is comming to Istanbul next week ? DM me if so and let’s meet there !
- Hi @converseapp.lens
It can be cool if we can rename our account on our account list (home page of the app)
- Binance recently stop Binance card in Europe
But user outside Europe can continue to enjoy it.
So this french chart is for you if you are a Binance lover and live outside Europe
- Please feel free to respond. Lens is community centric, so all good ideas are heard.
From my perspective, the user experience on Lens could be enhanced by reducing the number of notifications generated by bots or those related to Lens airdrops farmer. To achieve this, I propose that social media platforms built on top of Lens should establish a scoring system or implement conditional notifications.
Refer to French scheme bellow for more information (MVP)
- The biggest issue of Ledger is not the software it's the user.
I stop counting the number of people who write their seed with their ledger and keep both together.
- Big migration currently plan ❤️
- Last week, someone makes me a OTC CRV offer with 6 months locking period.Let's me share with you part of my research
- Last weekend, my team and I won a prize at @ethglobal.lens Paris. We developed a dApp to onboard newcomers to Web3 and won the QuickNode prize.
One of the major challenges that Web3 communities and DeFi protocols face is that users must familiarize themselves with concepts like public addresses and seed phrases, among others, before they can effectively interact with the protocol. Unfortunately, this steep learning curve often obscures the more engaging aspects of the protocol from users.
We've simplified this process. Our website offers a multitude of instructive experiences. Each experience consists of a tutorial on the left, and a protocol on the right for immediate practice. Thanks to web3auth, there's no need to set up a wallet, and there are no compromises on real ownership.
Team with: @carlitacrypto.lens & Laith
- Near 2.4k 😄
- Twitter is broken !
This last days my twitter notification feed was flood by mention of scam crypto posts.
I seen by far the scams don't pass "the following by someone I follow" test. So I decided to implement it.
Now access to the Twitter API is premium to get it works 🤮
So if I resume, Elon Musk brokes Twitter so I need to fix it + I need to pay for it 🙃
Bye X aka Twitter welcome @lensprotocol @lenster.lens and @orbapp.lens
- Currently working on good projects
- ETH Global Paris #ETHGlobal 😉
- I just minted 1.20K GHO #Aave
- Welcome to Lens @robmondial.lens !
- Happy to have taking part of this KS hacker house including amazing people form different schools and backgrounds. See you soon KS
- More than 10 of our talented members took part in the ETH Barcelona Hackathon last weekend 🇪🇸.
They built 3 different projects, including 2 that were rewarded, all in less than a day and a half.
We're proud of what they've accomplished and can't wait to see you at the next hackathon, #ETHGlobalParis.
- Mirror this post & automatically get a Superfluid stream 🌊
This is how it works 👇
1. Mirror this post 🔁
2. Follow @superfluid.lens on Lens 🌿
**3. Get a WMATIC stream to your wallet** until the campaign ends 🌊
You can check your stream here: https://app.superfluid.finance/
This is a new way how to boost content on Web3 social platforms.
The campaign is powered by @fluidsense.lens: a decentralized web3 advertising platform built with @superfluid.lens & @lensprotocol 🚀
- ICYMI - @postter.lens enables Lens users to schedule posts
You can make posts collectible and see your own timeline + what apps you created a post on
I'm impressed by the clean design/UX and the super clear instructional videos and tutorials
thx @christina.lens for showing this to me - embarrassed to admit i didn't know about this app until today!! Too much cool stuff happening on lens
- I just voted in favor of GHO Mainnet Launch #Aave
- Next week at EthCC I am going to introduce Lens V2 during my talk. 👀 I want to also share some of the highlights over the past year. What are exciting moments and milestones on Lens I should share? ✨
- Currently at #ETHBarcelona for the hackathon.
Happy to meet your there ! 🇪🇸
- zkEVM summer coming?
- Crypto noobie: What’s part of your salary do you put on crypto ? 5 / 10% ?
- I'm too generous, here's my airdrop routine !
#LMCC if you appreciate it and follow me if you want to
- I’m invited as speaker on a @web3Lille.lens round table about Non Profit Organisation role in Web3 ecosystem.
@kryptosphere.lens #euratechnologies #web3 #lille
- Each new blockchain come with arbitrage opportunity.
Polygon ZkEVM is not an exception.
- Gone back from ETH Denver.
Event was good. However there is most to improve about the organisation of the hackathon.
- DeFi developers - the @gho docs & SDKs are live for building on Goerli Testnet 👻
- GHO & Aave V3 Contracts & Source Code
- Learn GHO tutorial
- Integrate GHO tutorial
For example, you can mint GHO in as little as 14 lines of code:
- How to perform in the next bullrun starting today !\n\nIt use quality on-ramp, DeFi and Real Estate\n\email@example.com @aavee.lens and RealT
- This is a scheduled post using Chainjet.io!
You can try it out here 👇