Fulse (@moses) • Hey
some of which include developing an ethereum-based decentralized exchange and building an IPFS-based decentralized storage platform.
- Grass for thought #SummerOfLens
- Desperately improve yourself.
Poor and weak are often prone to glass heart,
As soon as I touched it, my whole body exploded, for fear that I would be ignored.
Only economically and spiritually independent,
It will make you more confident and less hostile.
- "It's your appearance that made me have. The person I miss, I will wait quietly. When I miss you, I will smile sweetly in my heart. You don't have to be so good. I like it. I'm not so good. It’s good if you don’t dislike it. You are always here, and I will always love you. I don’t have a big heart, and you are enough!”
- @bradorbradley talks Collects
- The beautiful sunset yesterday
- Did you touch grass this weekend? #SummerOfLens
- The method of removing hair oil learned from the little brother in the barber shop!
- Own your @
- Let’s compete this summer, I quit the game, I just want to drink milk tea and eat barbecue with the boy I like
- Young people are not afraid of the age,
There is still glory there.
- City Nightlife Scenery
"My reason tells me to stop, my action tells me to give up, and my heart tells me to wait."
- Come on Barbie, let’s go party onchain
- "Be brave and refuse to consume."
- Reminder to touch grass #SummerOfLens
- Obey yourself first, then think about others, see through the rest of your life with two points, let go with three points, and love yourself with five points
- "Life, and me, suck."
- Just get into it
It’s the season to touch grass #SummerOfLens
- Know more about plants and less about people.
- Touch grass this weekend #SummerOfLens
- 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨 💦
The sudden heavy rain is not the clouds crying
- I want to go on a trip with the person I like, when the temperature is suitable, not too hot or cold, I book a hotel by the sea, take a shower at night and wear loose T-shirts, no make-up and no need to dress up, take a walk on the beach together, a gust of wind blows from time to time, weary from walking and snuggle up on the beach, talking about recent encounters, with low-concentration wine in hand, both of them are slightly drunk at this time. If possible, I also want to watch a sunrise or sunset together.
- “Wes Anderson style zoom” #SummerOfLens
- ꙳⋆ ⁺ 𐐪 🐈ྀི 𐑂
✦ 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡 ◡̈ 𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ᵒᵏᵎᵎ
Life is not ordinary, happiness is very simple° ᐝ
- The underwater world
i am a fish
- **Introducing Lens Protocol V2**
Lens Protocol V2 – the next chapter in the evolution of Lens. V2 brings even greater control to builders and integrators as well as people exploring web3-powered experiences. Lens V2 retains its characteristic open design space that gives developers and integrators the choice.
Join us in shaping the future. Dive into the Lens Protocol V2 Open Source Codebase on Github: https://github.com/lens-protocol/core/tree/v2
Explore all the latest V2 features in our latest Mirror post:
- Be a person with good intentions and make warm and down-to-earth friends.
- I'm not sure where I'm headed but I wish I could go further
- We are thrilled to announce we have collaborated with Coinbase Wallet and @xmtp_.lens. With this integration, Lens Protocol users can now message directly within Coinbase Wallet.
Interoperability is more than just a buzzword in the Web3 space; it's a fundamental building block. Lens users can message directly from Coinbase Wallet and keep their conversations going fluidly with their friends on Lens apps such as @orbapp.lens, @lenster.lens and @buttrfly.lens.
Additionally, if you have a Lens handle you can easily search your friends directly from your Coinbase Wallet via their .lens handle to send messages and crypto assets.
At Lens, we envision a future where digital wallets transcend their traditional roles, becoming social and multiplayer platforms that foster interaction and community. This vision is at the heart of our integration with Coinbase Wallet and XMTP.
Read more about the integration in our latest post on Mirror:
- ᵇᵉ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ.
- Don't look at the worldly eyes,
Not defined by the world.
- Take **your** followers with **you.**
- I know this world is as short as dew.
- The underwater world
What about you, when will you go to the sea?
- 😁Twitter Insecurity : Twitter is threatening to sue Meta over its new app Threads.
- Smiling tiger in front of people, cold Buddha in back, smiley in front, cunning in back, sweet on the lips, ruthless in the heart, don't just look at people's faces, you and I have to learn a little bit.
- If you don't have dinner, cook it yourself
- the elderly
Caring for the elderly is caring for our future
- underwater world
- What is this emoji called?
- One Bite Starfish Burger
- When you can't find the answer, go outside for a walk and feel the scenery of nature
- After waiting for a long time for the Big Ben of the Londoner Hotel in Macau to be built, there is one more reason to come to Macau, and that is to take pictures of the Londoner Hotel~ Big Ben, double-decker British buses, red telephone booths, and Churchill restaurant, every day One coordinate is full of British style. I like the night view of The Londoner in Macau the most. Every shot is a blockbuster~
- comfortable old age
Hand in hand. grow old together
- "Good temper is pretending, cleanliness is also pretending
I'm cranky, lethargic, lustful, I'm full of shit
My thoughts are dirty, but I'm afraid to scare you."
- "I was too busy sharing it with you, but forgot to ask if you would like to listen"
- Iguazu Falls, Argentina, the widest waterfall in the world.