MONKEYMOON (@monkeymoon) • Hey
- yes,sol will down
- 更新暴跌后的清算数据！ 多单清算位置 $25200 $24300
空单清算位置 $27200 $28100 很显然暴跌后持仓多空又有了新的变化，目前1D清算多空均衡，7D清算爆空需求较为旺盛，当然盘面受消息面影响较大，反弹跌任有机会！
除上条推文爆料Coinmark和顶峰被盯上之外，返佣风险已经不仅限于KOL，据悉，某地7.24专项开设赌场案，已经针对国内某知名交易所进行了 OTC 和返佣人员地毯式抓捕，甚至一些交易级别比较高的合约交易散户也受到波及！
- Airdrop Alpha
zkSync could be the next big airdrop -- here's how you can maximize your eligibility
- Own your data.
Train AI on your data.
Let people use your data.
Artists will thrive as they gain users.
This is a new paradigm for artists, but it’s the same as being a Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop user.
Data Ownership and Generative AI allow artists to turn their work into services with users.
PCs = infinite copying of data
Internet = infinite distribution of data
Gen AI = infinite generation of data
David Bowie user
Stephen King user
van Gogh user
- We are excited to share LensBird 🐦, a laid-back, and entertaining game inspired from all of our favourite, FLAPPY BIRD!
LensBird is the First Hyper-Casual Game powered by @lensprotocol for the amazing Lens Community 💚
- Login with Lens
- Invite and compete with friends and the global Lens community
- On-chain prizes (Matic/USDC/ETH and NFT rewards)
- and much more...
Be the first to experience it by signing up:
And, who knows this might be the beginning of a new chapter in Web3 gaming. Like, mirror and collect this potentially historic moment to earn 0.3 WMATIC via #wav3s (First 100 people with minimum 100 followers)
- Machine made with a human soul
Music generated via AI synths. Art by @brenon.lens .
- buautiful bags
- Introducing Ronnie's digital merchandise drop!
Together with @ensocollective.lens, we will be giving exclusive merch to all rAAVE attendees.
To be eligible you must:
👻 Attend rAAVE
👻 Scan & claim your wristband POAP
👻 Share a photo on @ensocollective.lens to get the exclusive full fit
- ChatGPT, Figma, and Buildspace are the top 3 community growth tools
Follow @beeloud.lens for more
Building the first CO-AI (community-owned, ai-assisted) media of the Imagination Age:
🌐 Get early access: https://beeloud.xyz
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/beeloudxyz
📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beeloudxyz/
🎶 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@beeloudxyz
📽️ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXPQF3zLUa5zUPtsKNG65Lw?sub_confirmation=1
💼 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/beeloudxyz
🛼 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/beeloudxyz/
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
@Apple : https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bee-loud/id1617214773
@Spotify : https://open.spotify.com/show/2MRdwI0E7ZDPOFduTlsjAq
𝐂𝐎-𝐀𝐈 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 (𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐈-𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝) Onboarding the next-gen creators into Web3 & AI in the Imagination Age
- How to Grow on Lens: Grow your Gang 0 to 20 🔥
Tip #9 Support Diversity ⚡️
Diversity is a value we need in Lens as anywhere else—diversity of content and points of view.
How can we grow this incredible community if we are all like-minded and see things similarly?
If you want to read the full post, you can find it here:
- song music
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- こんにちは @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
@aavegrants.lens will have 3 main prizes for GHO and Aave with $10k up for grabs!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
For those taking part in the hackathon here are some ideas to get those creative chops going! 👻
@gho.lens is designed for internet people.
With that in mind, we'd love to see you build utility around the future of payments on the web.
- You could create an app or plugin to pay with GHO anywhere.
- Imagine using GHO to buy your favorite beverage.
- Create a convenient payment platform with GHO where you can enjoy fast and secure transfers with just a few clicks. Say goodbye to time-consuming payments!
- Build a tool that uses Account Abstraction with GHO to allow users to pay gas fees with GHO, and has rebates. E.g., if the gas used is more than GHO paid, users can claim a rebate or pay it forward.
- Construct new DeFi yield strategies and opportunities for GHO and the entire DeFi community.
- Create a chargeback (direct debit) network for GHO where any user can charge an account with a set amount of GHO. GHO would then be transferred immediately but not unlocked until a set period of time passes. During this time, anyone can dispute the function if they have a balance
This is our first hackathon for GHO and we can't wait to see what you build this week.
Dive into the dev docs for GHO here: https://docs.gho.xyz/developer-docs/overview
We also want to see what devs can do with the power of Aave V3, our most significant upgrade of the Aave Protocol.
- You could build an Aave Forex tool where you can short assets. Enhance the ability of users to access forex liquidity by using one or all of eMode, flash loans, and other DeFi integrations such as @curvefinance.lens.
- Create a ChatGPT-powered risk manager for Aave utilizing OpenAI plugins to create an innovative experience for DeFi users with this leading-edge technology.
- Create a new debt swap feature. Right now you can swap your collateral from one asset to another but imagine if you built a feature for swapping debt from one asset to another.
- Utilize ZK proofs for critical vulnerabilities while not disclosing the vulnerability, i.e. prove there’s a vulnerability to the DAO so they can vote on it informed but not actually say what the vulnerability is.
- Imagine a Health Factor simulator UI component that displays a price slider per each collateral and borrowed asset, so you can simulate prices and see how your Health Factor changes under those conditions. Allowing you to take informed decisions to mitigate liquidation risks.
Dive into Aave V3 Dev docs here: https://docs.aave.com/developers/getting-started/readme
Make sure to catch @jessglover.lens and @miguelmtz.lens on April 14th at 7 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a GHO Hackathon Workshop.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your hackathon project.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
- Lens Protocol is open, anyone who has a profile can have permissionless access regardless of what application they are using. We believe in supporting content creators and followers who create an engaging environment for everyone.
Some applications use gasless and signless transactions, and we have now introduced eligibility requirements for these features.
While everyone is eligible by default, accounts with low-signal engagement will not be eligible. You can read more about our requirements here. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/gasless#eligibility-requirements
We are also testing filtering low-signal notifications for a better user experience. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/users-notifications#api-details
At Lens, we believe that Web3 social should create a better experience than before, by using blockchain technology. We are always experimenting with ways to better our user experience by filtering low-signal profiles and bots. Let’s keep experimenting, our DMs are open for feedback 🧪
- 请问这是什么nft啊 听说web3已经是AI为叙事了
- $ARB 空投发放已经过去了快一个月，虽然空投已发，但生态项目仍然在发展，玩 $ARB 的朋友需要知道Arbitrum 生态系统最近发展的新动态，以下近期动态你不容错过
- 🛑 Attention, bots and activity spammers: We've got bad news for you! http://lenspicker.xyz built by @lensgardennft has arrived on @lensprotocol & @lenster , and it's ready to put an end to unfair practices in giveaways! 🚫🤖
1/ Introducing @lenspicker http://lenspicker.xyz, our fantastic giveaway tool built on the @lensprotocol! With Lens Picker, you can effortlessly select winners for your Lenster giveaways and add a personal touch with custom filters.🎁
2/ 🔍 @lenspicker versatile filters let you tailor your giveaway perfectly. Choose from options like winner count, minimum followers, minimum posts, & minimum collects to target your ideal audience (Must Follow Filter is always applied). 🎯 The cost of using @lenspicker : 2 MATIC! 📚
4/ 💸 Exciting news for [Specific] @lensgardennft holders! 50% of the revenue generated by @lenspicker will be locked in the community treasury and shared among a FIXED number of holders on a MONTHLY basis. We're committed to giving back to our supportive community!
5/ 🌐 @lenspicker is open to everyone with a Lens handle! This means our community gets to share in the revenue generated by all Lens users who utilize this powerful tool. Together, we're fostering an environment of collaboration and shared success. 🤝
6/ 🔉 Keep an eye out for more @lenspicker announcements and updates. We're committed to enhancing and expanding our platform for the ultimate user experience.Stay updated with all the latest news and developments on @lensgardennft by following us!
7/ 🗣️ We value your suggestions and feedbacks! Join our Discord community to share your thoughts and ideas on Lens Picker. Together, we can make it even better! 💡🌟
- Mirrors have been disabled on the dispatcher until a good amount of profiles have migrated to the new dispatcher, this is because it was hurting posts and comments which are more important.
For now use lenster to mirror as it requires a signature to do so. On orbs they don’t listen out for failures aka they fire and forget so it looks like it is successful but it will never get submitted on-chain. We be enabling mirrors back on the dispatcher in the next few days.
- @seliqui.lens Here the answer from Josh
- Mint a future😂😂
[NFT #2: Seedling - Lens Garden NFT | OpenSea](https://opensea.io/assets/MATIC/0x8ab7febbc4dee7935ef3cebbfcc0e24e54877117/192)
Lens Garden NFT is a dynamic NFT collection that reflects your usage of the Lens Protocol in your NFT.
- Just minted this pretty thing 🌿
- 🎉🌿Just minted my Lens Garden NFT! Proud to be part of this innovative project. Join our Discord community: discord.gg/lensgardennft 🎉🌿 #lensgarden #lens #web3 #nft #lensgardennft
via @lensgardennft built by: @aliii @hascoin.lens
- Minted my #LensGardenNFT, a Dynamic NFT 🪴 that gain XP Points based on your actions on the @LensProtocol ecosystem 🌿
Check out @LensGardenNFT #lensprotocol
- Proof of Argentinian 🇦🇷
- Get to Know Me, Felice LaZae: The Entertainment Maverick and Web3 Innovator
Hey, I'm Felice LaZae! In this genesis video, I'm just introducing myself and sharing my background in the entertainment industry. As a producer, musician, and performer, I've worked with some of the biggest names in entertainment, including The Killers and Pink, and global brands like Airbnb, Avid, IK Multimedia, and Logitech.
I'm also super passionate about Web3 and using blockchain tech to create immersive, interactive experiences.
My latest release, Prologue: A Web3 Visual Album In Dolby Atmos, is a digital collectible that lets you experience music in a whole new way. You can start the experience here: https://felicelazae.xyz/mint-prologue
And if you're a content creator, you should check out my Audiophyles Toolkit, a complete solution to all your audio problems when it comes to creating content on social media and audio platforms. Learn more here: https://www.shop.audiophyles.io
Come join me on this journey to explore the intersection of entertainment and technology. Let's connect!
- Today i bring to you a dynamic NFT that is minting on the 23rd of March and it is open to all Lens users. The name of the project is @lensgardennft.lens
🌵What is Lens Garden
@LensGardenNFT.lens is a pioneering NFT collection on the Lens Protocol, which is a blockchain-based platform that enables users mint Lens NFTs.
Lens Garden, is a community-driven initiative that is revolutionizing the world of NFTs!
Lens Garden is a rewards program for users on the Lens Protocol platform.
It is an initiative aimed at bringing together creators, collectors, and enthusiasts in a shared mission to make NFTs more accessible and sustainable.
Their goal is to create an innovative and engaging platform that fosters creativity and promotes user participation. Tagging some of the team
Founders @hascoin.lens @aliii.lens
Few Members from the Team @Oxcb.lens_ @blackjoker.lens
- Best places to eat in NYC?
- Cool audio features from @buttrfly.lens nice work @0xmoe.lens 🦋🎧
- Feedback time! What do you like about Lens as a protocol? within the apps/integrators and experience? what do you don’t like? honest feedback needed :)
- agree this is more of social behavior we could adapt to create smaller fee collects as well
- To all my Persian homies and girlies
- ✨ **Introducing Glass Protocol ✨**
gm lens fam ☀️ For those of you that don’t know us, we’re building a protocol for decentralized video on Ethereum.
We’re passionate about video. We believe in having true ownership over the videos you make, how they’re seen, and how they’re monetized. That’s why we’re building an open, permissionless protocol for owning, distributing, and building communities around video.
And that’s why we’re constantly experimenting and building with new Web3 communities to help us further our mission… which brings us to Lens. We’re excited to build more ways for the video creators in the Lens community to create amazing videos with Glass.
Oh—and one more thing. We just announced The Glass Pass, an NFT that represents your creator identity, and your key to owning and creating videos on Glass. You can read more about it here: https://blog.glass.xyz
And to show our love to the Lens community...
🏆 **Anyone who collects this post will be recorded on The Glass Pass claim allowlist** 🏆
And if you vibe with our mission, check out our Manifesto: https://glass.xyz/manifesto
People who **sign it and** **share it to Lens** will also get early access to claim The Glass Pass.
We’re excited to be here and can’t wait to share what we have in store! We're just getting started✌️
- Podcast NFTs are back with a Lens Protocol exclusive ft. Christina Beltramini.
This drop celebrates S7E15 with @christina - an eye-opening conversation covering her time growing web2 social at TikTok to now growing web3 social at Lens.
From championing the curator to breaking down the new era of user-generated content, our session dives into a ton.
The inspiration behind this drop stems from the realization that a creator's community of collectors will surpass its community of followers.
Lens currently embodies this best and has enabled a new experiment between the intersection of content distribution and collection.
I've been active on here for months now and consistently get more engagement across web3 social, though I have yet to experiment with its full potential.
That changes tomorrow.
When: Thursday (tomorrow), 12 PM PST
Where: On Lens (URL texted Thursday)
Format: 24 hr open edition
Collect: 1 $WMATIC
(You **do not** need a Lens profile to collect).
Since I'm dropping this native on Lens, I will not be using my website.
Rather, I'll be sending a brief text + URL to collect via Laylo.
🔗 RSVP to get notified when we're live: https://laylo.com/levy/aG9OY
- Create together, earn together 🌿
Creators can now split revenue earned from Collects.
Share earnings with as many as 5 creators. With custom percentage splits.
Collects is among the most popular features on Lens.
We recently added the option to set limited quantities and/or time limits to collectible posts.
We’re excited to offer new ways for collectors to support creators, and for creators to monetize with Collects.
Learn how to implement the Multi recipient Fee Collect Module in our dev docs: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule
Start using Splits today on @buttrfly.lens , @lenster.lens & @lenstube.lens - with more soon to come!