MilkyZero2 (@milkyzero2416) • Hey
awaiting asymmetric season.
- so TLDR just all in Bitcoin
- feeling kinda dejected at the amount of money down the drain at this point
- **Grayscale** has just won their lawsuit against the SEC.
The U.S. might just get its FIRST spot #Bitcoin ETF after a historic court ruling.
The Grayscale #Bitcoin Trust had been trading at a discount to its underlying asset since February 2021, with the discount reaching a record 50% in December after the SEC's rejection.
However, the discount narrowed to around 25% as optimism grew following applications for bitcoin spot ETFs.
In summary, a federal appeals court's ruling mandates the SEC to review its rejection of #Grayscale's attempt to convert GBTC into an ETF, potentially impacting the #crypto market and paving the way for the first spot bitcoin ETF in the U.S.22375,280
- this place is losing to friends tech
- The most popular projects in the ZkSync ecosystem
- @Ether (the NFT) project on Twitter, could have been so much more with better execution.
Artist was dedicated af its a shame.
- damn this is madness. just corporate advertising and bots at this point
- lost so much in terms of health, it seems im probably not going to 'make it all back'
- Should i buy back, is bear market over
or will we die, and go lower
- #Ordianls, #BRC20, and #SRC20 gang where y'all at
- omg, this is beautiful. i'd never thought i'd see this day. Thanks you @stani.lens
- Layer Zero token. Thats it. Thats the tweet
- Introducing Bonsai, an Optimistic L3 scaling solution, that will process transactions at hyper-scale, and is designed to support the next generation of web3 social users.
Available for Lens devs in closed beta today.
Data availability layers are utilized to prevent storing information on-chain. While content on Lens may include an on-chain transaction, the content data is linked to a data availability location, like Bonsai.
Bonsai serves as a scaling solution that processes Polygon transactions off-chain, achieving hyperscale and reducing costs. Unlike L2 solutions, Bonsai doesn't compress transactions into L1, it sends and stores them on a data availability layer.
The main challenge for decentralized social networks is to ensure that users have control over their content, while still being just as user-friendly as traditional social networks.
Bonsai makes the future of decentralized social possible.
We've worked relentlessly with the @bundlr-network.lens work and Arweave teams to ensure scalability by providing Data Availability (DA) guarantees, allowing the use of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-supported wallets to save DA logic and facilitating the rapid publishing of data.
Permissionless innovation is at the core of everything we do on Lens. As we approach one year on mainnet (still in beta), we have been blown away by the talent and passion in our dev community but we realize in order to scale to the masses, we need to build new solutions.
Bonsai is currently only being beta tested on @lensterxyz.
We look forward to seeing more applications roll out Bonsai.
Dive into the dev docs here: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/data-availability-post
Read our latest blog here: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/3Hcl0dGE8AOYmnFolzqO6hJuueDHdsaCs3ols2ruc9E
- crap. i wish i wasn't poor
- back from surgery and glad to report im well
- crap. i wish i wasn't poor
- sometimes i look at my friends who made it (these last 4 years) and wish i didn't sacrifice my youth helping others as a nurse
- Only have 625 ARB tokens in 1 wallet
- Look around at who's still here.
These are the friends to double down on.
- Let's build a positive and inclusive online community by keeping our conversations meaningful and genuine. Spamming not only disrupts the flow of ideas but also drowns out valuable insights. Think before you post, and together, we can make the internet a better place! #NoToSpam
- A wallet so fat, Blood pressure rises with that, Health is what we lack.
- Aave 🤝 Ledger
You can now access the Aave Protocol natively in the Ledger Enterprise platform.
Learn more here 👉 https://help.vault.ledger.com/Content/smart_contract/aave.html
- gm lensters
- the #Bitcoin echo bubble is evolving
- What if hyperinflation
An intellectual defines what hyperinflation is
- Grateful for the big surprise $BLUR gave. Almost makes me feel like doing a giveaway
- Countless airdrops have told me that the lower the IQ, the more money people make.
- WOW! Thanks for the follow @justinsunset.lens
- hearing more about how LENS is warming up. Its beautiful
- Bitcoin pls go to moon ~ battommed out
Preserving this piece of heritage circa bull/bear market 2018.
- Built on @memester-xyz.lens
- pain is selling your wallet tokens for breakeven on saturday (12/11) and seeing them moon on monday (14/11)
- feeling like some self custody this morning
- down bad. ftx rekt me
- Only in Crypto can you lose money getting rugged by C-DeFi then C-exchanges...
C is a four letter word
- Blue Bird fomo starter pack...
@lenster.lens RISE UP
THE TIME IS NOW
- so today i learned that a ton of folks are camping for FTX's exchange handle?
even Krisma (@KRMA_0 on twitter)
- Gm World!