MetaZool (@metazool) • Hey
Founder of MetaZool
- Analytics shows the sales of Azuki increased almost 400% compared to last week, while price has fell from more than 14 ETH to 9.7 ETH in a single day!
Elemental floor prices dropped 55% as presale buyers dumped the collection....
- Wanna restart my business from this year?
What should I do, the market is so bad that I have no idea how to develiver the value to users....
- Long time not heard someone talking #Metaverse
Why? I believe we still have potential to create something and keep #Building in Metaverse!
- I think we need a group chat on Lens so that we can talk and leave a message to a group very quickly!
@stani.lens @lensprotocol @lenster.lens
- Conference Board Confidence Drops to worst since 2022...
Even the Covid is gone, we still have a lot of trouble in this world...
- 1st June will be very improtant for the US and also for our pocket!
Very funny that our assets and money will have so big change because a policy...
What a stupid world!
- Joe Biden and Kevin McCarthy meet on the debt limit at the White House after a fresh warning that the nation is nearing a catastrophic default.
I dont wanna see this disaster happen one day!
- Most NFTs are just as useless as meme coins
Selling low-quality merch and whitelist spots is not utility
We need find some new way to increase the value of NFTs
- Is everyone's position still there?
- Will you prepare to play any Metaverse game this year?
- Ready for the TEAMZ Web3 Summit?
It's the biggest Web3 Event in Japan, w/over 100 VCs & renowned speakers!
Welcome to see our Lensters there!
#Win 1 TEAMZ Web3 Summit ticket worth 180 USDT, follow me and mirror to win!
- The NFT market is slowly recovering, and mint's project is gradually forming a consensus in the community, is winter over?
- Coinbase just sued SEC for amswer on rules specific to digital assets!
Let's fight for Web3!
- $BTC Lightning pay is so fast
Buy Pizzas with #Bitcoin via Lightning
- Has anyone figured what actually backes the US dollar yet?
The credit of the U.S. government?
I don't think so many of the countries that have been hurt still believe in this...
- If there is any illusion that VC is the key to project success then let's look at plenty of "VC backed" projects have gone straight to 0 showing that doesn't mean anything.
"Millions raised already"
All noise, just try to use these projects and make your own decesion, do you like it truly? Is it really helpful to use?
- Are you sure this is the safest place to be?
- I like being early
Early is where the money is made
Early is where the traffic is gathered
Majority of the biggest gainers in the bull run are just launching...
- The rise of digital art comes as no surprise, considering the growing popularity of NFTs, digital assets, and blockchain technology. Virtual art galleries are labeled among the widely adopted industry trends of the Metaverse, as it’s market worth is posited at US$2.4 billion. Virtual art galleries are a new kind of immersive space where artists and digital creators can showcase their NFT exhibitions for collectors, art fanatics can experience a sensational virtual environment, and even trade their favorites.
Let's see what we can get next!
- 3D Technology, AR and VR assemblies, and sonic systems play an integral role in the virtual gaming industry. Amid the rise of the Metaverse, these technologies have witnessed exponential growth, strengthening their valuation and relevance to the current market. According to the International Data Corporation (IDC)’s Quarterly AR/VR Headset Tracker, in 2021, the market for AR and VR headsets increased by 60.8%, the APAC region alone accounting for 2.19 million units in shipment.
For new gamers looking to traverse into the digital simulation, the shared space facilitates the monetization of individual virtual experiences.
- 🔔 Exciting news! We've just added a new toggle to switch between **Quality Filters** & Regular mode for your notifications! 📲 Gain control over the notifications you receive, and tailor your experience to your preferences 🎛️
Give it a try, and share your feedback with us!
- Next good story must be about **EIP4844**
10x cheaper L2s coming soon!
Are you ready for this?
- "Last Train Home"
5 WMATIC // Edition of 5 // 25% Referral
- Are you still interested in playing some Metaverse Game?
If yes, what is that game?
- The zkSync Ecosystem is seeing significant growth.
With over $212M Bridged over the last week!
Did you contribute for zkSync Ecosystem?
- こんにちは @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
@aavegrants.lens will have 3 main prizes for GHO and Aave with $10k up for grabs!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
For those taking part in the hackathon here are some ideas to get those creative chops going! 👻
@gho.lens is designed for internet people.
With that in mind, we'd love to see you build utility around the future of payments on the web.
- You could create an app or plugin to pay with GHO anywhere.
- Imagine using GHO to buy your favorite beverage.
- Create a convenient payment platform with GHO where you can enjoy fast and secure transfers with just a few clicks. Say goodbye to time-consuming payments!
- Build a tool that uses Account Abstraction with GHO to allow users to pay gas fees with GHO, and has rebates. E.g., if the gas used is more than GHO paid, users can claim a rebate or pay it forward.
- Construct new DeFi yield strategies and opportunities for GHO and the entire DeFi community.
- Create a chargeback (direct debit) network for GHO where any user can charge an account with a set amount of GHO. GHO would then be transferred immediately but not unlocked until a set period of time passes. During this time, anyone can dispute the function if they have a balance
This is our first hackathon for GHO and we can't wait to see what you build this week.
Dive into the dev docs for GHO here: https://docs.gho.xyz/developer-docs/overview
We also want to see what devs can do with the power of Aave V3, our most significant upgrade of the Aave Protocol.
- You could build an Aave Forex tool where you can short assets. Enhance the ability of users to access forex liquidity by using one or all of eMode, flash loans, and other DeFi integrations such as @curvefinance.lens.
- Create a ChatGPT-powered risk manager for Aave utilizing OpenAI plugins to create an innovative experience for DeFi users with this leading-edge technology.
- Create a new debt swap feature. Right now you can swap your collateral from one asset to another but imagine if you built a feature for swapping debt from one asset to another.
- Utilize ZK proofs for critical vulnerabilities while not disclosing the vulnerability, i.e. prove there’s a vulnerability to the DAO so they can vote on it informed but not actually say what the vulnerability is.
- Imagine a Health Factor simulator UI component that displays a price slider per each collateral and borrowed asset, so you can simulate prices and see how your Health Factor changes under those conditions. Allowing you to take informed decisions to mitigate liquidation risks.
Dive into Aave V3 Dev docs here: https://docs.aave.com/developers/getting-started/readme
Make sure to catch @jessglover.lens and @miguelmtz.lens on April 14th at 7 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a GHO Hackathon Workshop.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your hackathon project.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- Tomorrow, Real #ETH 2.0 chain will launch truly!
- #Altcoins are in the final phase of accumulation...
- Celebrate the Month of Sharing in the #Metaverse with us!
-Starting next week!
- CPI Date is on 12th April
This Wednesday is the day we know if we are going to $34K or $25K
- ❇️ Snapshot feature in @lenster.lens has live polling when your proposal is active 😉
- Something I would love to see in terms of Lens re long-form content is that the creator could also set a mood song in the background to empower the experience for readers. We could produce more interactive text-based content.
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- When you see everyone posting pictures of watches and cars again
Then it is probably time to sell!
- You should always try a product before you invest
- If everything goes well, staking ETH because two-way stream, you can withdraw as well the staked ETH from the Ethereum staking. Been waiting for dis 🤞
- Went to Thin Air @ The Beams in London with @paris.lens and @caviar.lens and impressed how epic it was
- The metaverse market is estimated to **grow at a CAGR of 40.06%** between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by **USD 1,152.35 billion**.
Are you ready to join this market?
- Should Lens have more support for languages such as translations and content discovery based on local languages?
Launch Alert 🚀
24 hours from now!
The hand-painted POKEMON SHOES will be live for 24 hours @ $420 USD.
If they do not sell in 24 hours after listing, they will be auctioned for GZ1.
More details coming soon!
- We need a healthier market that is not controlled by a small group of people...
DAO #DAO DAO #DAO
- LensPort.io designs looks so pleasent, also noticed that Shl0ms is true creator and true collectooor
- After Twitter changed the webpage logo icon to #Doge's avatar, the price of $Doge increased by 30% immediately...
The 5th holder of $Doge transferred 650M $Doge out...
Is that You Musk?
- You could say the market is down. It has been for the past 9 months
And yyes, everyone is suffered...
But our community right here and always be with you, my Lensfrens!
- I'm saying my piece in the #futureofsocial by signing the @t2world.lens manifesto. Which values do you support?
- Weekend goals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGLuiksGubg&t=30s
Happy Sunday everyone!
- their algo is not that open, its more of showing how they connect different blackboxes together lol but I am fully for real open source algos
- Paying for my drinks at our local brewery with Bitcoin. Local adoption of crypto is the way ❤️🔥
- EthTokyo roll call 🌸