@ravindra1750.lens (@merajh41) • Hey
- Pixels Trading Volume Hits $ 1.2 Billion as Ethereum Gaming Token Tops Major Coins
It’s already one of the 10 most-traded tokens after the Monday morning airdrop, with PIXEL up nearly 15% since launch.
- 'Think of It as Bitcoin's IPO': BTC Will Enter New Price Discovery Post ETFs, Says Bitwise
The record-breaking success of Bitcoin ETFs has sparked a surge in demand, and that could push Bitcoin's price to record highs.
- $ 1.6 Billion Grayscale Sell-Off Ahead—What Does That Mean for Bitcoin?
After Grayscale's token shifting prompted a dip in the BTC price, could a bankruptcy sale also move the needle?
- ChatGPT Can Now Remember, or Forget, What You've Told It
OpenAI gives ChatGPT selective memory, where the chatbot can recall past conversations to improve customizability.
- Bitcoin Settles Around $ 48,000—Putting 91% of BTC Holders in Profit
Roughly 91% of BTC holders, even those who bought in around the top of the last bull cycle, are now in profit.
- 'Bits' Bitcoin Ordinals Gaming Project Revealed by Deadfellaz Creators
DFZ Labs incubated Bits, which will launch 10,000 Bitcoin Ordinals via Magic Eden and develop a game that holders can contribute to.
- $ 4.2 Million Worth of Stolen XRP Tokens Frozen on Binance
It's good news, but there's still a lot of funds missing. The exploiter made off with $ 113 million worth of XRP.
- Most New Ethereum Tokens Appear to Be Pump and Dumps—But There's Good News
The potentially scammy tokens only represented 1.3% of DEX volume in 2023, suggesting only a small number of traders fall for them, according to a Chainalysis report.
- JUP Up Over 70% as Solana Holds Steady for Jupiter Airdrop
Jupiter’s massive airdrop is underway, and so far Solana is running relatively smoothly despite the immense demand for JUP.
- Game On: The Hottest Upcoming Gaming Token Airdrops
UPDATED: The latest on a wide array of upcoming gaming airdrops, including for Pixels, MixMob, Portal, Saga Protocol, and beyond.
- Hackers Target Crypto Email Lists, Send Phishing Attacks Netting Over $ 600,000The MailerLite email marketing service says an employee was phished and allowed internal access to its systems.
- Bitcoin Slides Below $ 39,000 as Selloff Continues
Bitcoin fell below $ 39,000 early Tuesday morning as post-ETF approval selloffs continued to strain markets.
- This Week in Coins: Despite ETF Hype, Bitcoin and Ethereum Plunge Hard
Bitcoin has taken a big hit over the past seven days following the launch of long-awaited spot Bitcoin ETFs on Wall Street.
- 'Nifty Island' Is Already Better Than Most NFT Sandbox Games
PREVIEW: Our first hands-on playtest of Nifty Island's public beta was surprisingly addicting, allowing tons of room for imagination.
- This Week in Coins: Bitcoin Flashes and Fades as ETFs Launch—But Ethereum Soars
Bitcoin's big week was a rollercoaster. Ethereum closed up. And the rest of the top five were largely flat for the past seven
- Twitter Safety: 'Compromised' SEC Account Posted Fake Bitcoin ETF Tweet, Didn't Enable 2FA
Twitter confirmed the regulator's account was compromised after a third party obtained control over a phone number associated with it.
- Morning thought 🌄
You become unstoppable when you work on things people can't take away from you. Things like your mindset, character, personality, transparency, your entire being.
- This Week in Coins: Bitcoin Hits 18-Month High After Sleepy Week, Ethereum Rallies
- Anthropic Says It Won't Use Your Private Data to Train Its Al
As Al companies hungrily consume every trove of data they can find, the makers of Claude. Al say they won't their its own customers' work
to improve its chatbot.
- Bitcoin ETFs Take a Big Step Toward Approval, Analysts Say
BlackRock's application led the way on Friday, as an ETF analyst predicted that we could see a $ 100 billion Bitcoin ETF in as little as five years.
- Bitcoin Greets 2024 With a Peek Over $ 45,000
The eyes of the crypto world remain on the SEC as bullish traders eagerly await the regulator's decision on a Bitcoin spot ETF.
- Solana Smashes Past $ 100 for First Time Since April 2022
Continuing its recent ascent, Solana pushed past the $ 100 mark Saturday to set a 20-month high, surpassing recent Bitcoin and Ethereum gains.
- Ethereum Pops 4% as Solana Nips at Its Heels
The second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap is up today as developers prepare for the DenCun testnet rollout in January.
- 'Gods Unchained' Returns to Epic Games Store After Play-to-Earn Policy Change
- *Ubisoft's 'Champions Tactics' Ethereum NFTs Generate Millions After Free MintFollowing a drop that minted out in under 20 minutes, Ubisoft’s Warlords NFTs for Champions Tactics are reselling for $ 600 or more.*
- **This Week on Crypto Twitter: BONK Simply Won’t QuitThe ever-ascendant Solana meme coin dominated Twitter discourse for yet another week, as inscriptions hobbled traffic on multiple layer 2 networks.**
- Bitcoin Above $ 42K Again as Fed Holds Interest Rates SteadyThe FOMC "decided to maintain the target range for the federal funds rate at 5.25% to 5.5%."
- ***Decrypt's 2023 Person of the Year: BlackRock CEO Larry FinkHe wasn’t always so bullish and his evolving relationship with crypto—what this could mean for the market—is why he is Person of the Yea***
- How Ubisoft, Xbox, and Blizzard Are Using AI to Make Next-Generation GamesGame studios are turning to AI to automate the most tedious elements of development and instantly conjure characters.
- Yuga Labs Says 'UV-A Emitting Lights' to Blame for ApeFest Attendees' Eye PainOwners of the Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT collection complained of eye pain following the three-day ApeFest event in Hong Kong.
- ***Why NFT Artist John Hamon Set 3 Years of Work on Fire in ParisPlaced in fields and in front of high-profile galleries across the city, Hamon quite literally set fire to contemporary art.***
- Mobox Discover Pivotal Shifts with Strategic Investment on P12, Symbolizing the Unleash of User Generated Content
- Iskra x Grampus CWC Launching Two New Web 3 Games Following Successful Global Launch of Norma in Metaland
Norma In Metaland is a Web 3 reboot of the game 'Cooking Adventure', which has achieved 30 million downloads. The game features the concept of learning various recipes and managing restaurants with the protagonist Norma.
- Robot Hands Can Match Humans' Dexterity With New AI Smarts, Claims NvidiaNvidia is all-in when it comes to AI. Eureka helps robots learn intricate skills faster than an aspiring surgeon, and its new SteerLM wants to make human annotation in AI training a thing of the past.
- The Man Who Bought 100 CryptoPunks—Before They Were Famous
French NFT collector Dan Polko bet big on CryptoPunks before the crowd. Now he’s taking inspiration from 19th-century art collectors.
- An AR-enhanced photo from the Louvre's "Egypt Augmented" exhibition. Image: Snap
- What is Tezos (XTZ)?
Tezos is a crypto platform that supports smart contracts and Dapps. It also looks to evolve faster than other blockchains
- The Trial of Sam Bankman-Fried: Live Blog, Latest News and InsightsFTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried faces seven criminal charges related to the dramatic collapse of his crypto empire. Here's the latest on his trial.
- Israel Authorities Freeze Hamas-Linked Crypto Accounts on BinanceIsraeli authorities, in coordination with the crypto exchange Binance, froze accounts suspected with suspected links to Hamas.
- VitaDAO Launches Biotech Firm to Fight Aging With Naked Mole-RatsThe decentralized collective and a noted biologist launched Matrix Biosciences to research longevity.
- 'SpongeBob Did 9/11,' Elmo With a Knife: Shocking AI Art Goes Viral
Generative AI is booming, but risqué stickers and violent images are taking over social media—to the dismay of corporate giants.
- This AI Startup Wants to Help Decode Your DreamsProphetic AI describes lucid dreams as "particle accelerators for consciousness."
- Bitcoin Miner Iris Energy Jumps 9% as It Boosts Mining Capacity Ahead of Bitcoin HalvingThe company's new machines should ship before the April 2024 Bitcoin halving.
- UBS Launches Tokenization Trial on Ethereum
The initiative is part of the Monetary Authority of Singapore's Project Guardian to tokenize real-world assets.
- Solana Extends Investment Streak to 27 Weeks of Inflows: CoinSharesThe one-time "Ethereum killer" remains the darling of institutional investors.
- SBF Can't Blame FTX Attorneys At the Start Of His Trial, Says JudgeThe defense can't say "his lawyers made him do it" in its opening statement, but the “advice of counsel” argument can be made later.
- **This Week in Coins: ETF Hype Pumps Ethereum and Bitcoin as Chainlink and Bitcoin Cash SurgeEven though prices have mostly felt static this year, markets have come a long way since New Year.**
- $3 Billion in Bitcoin Options Expire Today—What Will That Do to BTC's Price?Analysts say there's no sign that the expiring options will cause big swings in BTC's price.
- Xbox Chat Was Used to Share Insider Trading Secrets, Says SECThe U.S. regulator alleged that participants of an insider trading scheme used Xbox audio chat to share info, netting thousands in profits.
- SEC Again Delays Decision on Ark’s Bitcoin ETF FilingThe SEC made the call this week, even though it wasn't required to issue a decision until November 11.