FotixChiang (@mattgra31331545) • Hey
We enjoyed watching TV.
- Institutional investors are investing a ton of money each month
- What's the most unique dApp in Web3?
- In 2022, the US Senate passed a bill to hire 87,000 new IRS agents to investigate citizens finances.
Yesterday, the Senate blocked a bill to monitor and audit billions of taxpayers dollars sent to Ukraine.
- Come on Barbie, let’s go party onchain
- The past will pass
- insist, success will always be with you!
- An important discussion to manage risk, and decide which assets are accepted to be a part of E-mode. Provide your thoughts and feedback on the methodology from Gauntlet. https://governance.aave.com/t/gauntlet-aave-v3-e-mode-methodology/12278
- this is a high EQ performance
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- Let's GHOOOOOOO! We are live on Testnet! 👻 gho.xyz
Stay up to date on all things GHO here (and grab the genesis edition collect!)
- Dear Lens fam, what is the Future of Social for you?
At t2, we believe the future social networks should revolve around our values, not just what grabs our attention. We want to foster meaningful connections with others, share what helps us achieve our goals, and enjoy articles that empower us.
We have witnessed how the Lens community celebrates genuine creativity and friendship. We believe our values and mission align closely with those of the Lens community. So, we are excited to bring a new type of writing and reading platform to @lensprotocol, starting with our manifesto. manifesto.t2.world
⏳ If you are on board with this vision, **sign the Manifesto** with your value propositions and complete all steps. You will receive a personalised card to showcase your values and **early access to the t2 alpha product**.
**If you are a writer, follow us and comment below with your favourite piece of writing by you. We will follow back!**
- Tadpole is another memecoin airdrop though this one is not all the way a free claim, in order to claim you need to pay 1 arb. Which is only about a 1.4$ at current timing. With all the other coin airdrops doing well I have a good feeling about this one, as the ones who change the narrative slightly will have the chance to make some big gains.
Risk of scam is very low, when you click approve (you need to grant approval so you can spend 1 arb) If you feel that uncomfortable just lower the amount of arb you approve for, then go ahead and claim. LP is not seeded yet, but will be more or less when claim ends.
*I DONT POST ANYTHING WITHOUT GOING INTO IT MYSELF*
- こんにちは @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
@aavegrants.lens will have 3 main prizes for GHO and Aave with $10k up for grabs!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
For those taking part in the hackathon here are some ideas to get those creative chops going! 👻
@gho.lens is designed for internet people.
With that in mind, we'd love to see you build utility around the future of payments on the web.
- You could create an app or plugin to pay with GHO anywhere.
- Imagine using GHO to buy your favorite beverage.
- Create a convenient payment platform with GHO where you can enjoy fast and secure transfers with just a few clicks. Say goodbye to time-consuming payments!
- Build a tool that uses Account Abstraction with GHO to allow users to pay gas fees with GHO, and has rebates. E.g., if the gas used is more than GHO paid, users can claim a rebate or pay it forward.
- Construct new DeFi yield strategies and opportunities for GHO and the entire DeFi community.
- Create a chargeback (direct debit) network for GHO where any user can charge an account with a set amount of GHO. GHO would then be transferred immediately but not unlocked until a set period of time passes. During this time, anyone can dispute the function if they have a balance
This is our first hackathon for GHO and we can't wait to see what you build this week.
Dive into the dev docs for GHO here: https://docs.gho.xyz/developer-docs/overview
We also want to see what devs can do with the power of Aave V3, our most significant upgrade of the Aave Protocol.
- You could build an Aave Forex tool where you can short assets. Enhance the ability of users to access forex liquidity by using one or all of eMode, flash loans, and other DeFi integrations such as @curvefinance.lens.
- Create a ChatGPT-powered risk manager for Aave utilizing OpenAI plugins to create an innovative experience for DeFi users with this leading-edge technology.
- Create a new debt swap feature. Right now you can swap your collateral from one asset to another but imagine if you built a feature for swapping debt from one asset to another.
- Utilize ZK proofs for critical vulnerabilities while not disclosing the vulnerability, i.e. prove there’s a vulnerability to the DAO so they can vote on it informed but not actually say what the vulnerability is.
- Imagine a Health Factor simulator UI component that displays a price slider per each collateral and borrowed asset, so you can simulate prices and see how your Health Factor changes under those conditions. Allowing you to take informed decisions to mitigate liquidation risks.
Dive into Aave V3 Dev docs here: https://docs.aave.com/developers/getting-started/readme
Make sure to catch @jessglover.lens and @miguelmtz.lens on April 14th at 7 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a GHO Hackathon Workshop.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your hackathon project.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- Don't bring too many people into your life
- Hey frens 💚
Which month were you born in? Ours is @yup_io.lens 🌿
Let's tag the Lens project that corresponds to your birthday in the comments 🤩 👇🏻
📍 @lensgardennft.lens @phaver.lens @lenster.lens @fanstastic.lens @buttrfly.lens @oohlala.lens @theshr.lens @orbapp.lens @lenstaxyz.lens @pinsta.lens @socllyofficial.lens
- Do you think that in the future humans will become more like robots, or will robots become more like humans?
- Built on @memester-xyz.lens
- sensible people once do not cooperate will be said no conscience, capricious people a little clever once was praised non-stop
- Want more lens meme stickers! I'm willing to pay to collect!！
- Gm lens,come to collect ur lens card🤔
- 2 more days until @lensgardennft.lens 🪴is open publicly. Get ready because we are about to blow up activity on @lensprotocol.lens 🌿
- Our friend Alex got an invite to a big event we were all excited about.
You were there too!
Do you remember who Alex met that was so special?
- What matters is not where you came from, but where you are going, find the right direction, and keep trying
This week on Lens!
We released Splits for Collects. This feature can be used by creators on @buttrfly , @lenster & @lenstube https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0188
🎶 @oohlala adds a Direct Mint feature for Lens Music.
🥟 You can now use keyboard shortcuts to navigate @dumpling
📬 @mailchain enables the use of your .lens domain to send web3 native comms.
We loved meeting all the builders at Eth Denver
Apoorv Lathey launched an extension to help move your Tweets to Lens https://twitter.com/apoorvlathey/status/1623782881154985984?s=20
Talent Layer is allowing Lens users to go claim a handle on their protocol https://twitter.com/kirstenrpomales/status/1631058530831572993?s=20
@orbapp created an ETH Denver community area in Orb, which now boasts a whopping 15k members! https://lenster.xyz/posts/0xbbb9-0x01e9. If you are building on Lens to help communities at future events we would love to see your work!
The Eth Denver Hackathon Winners were announced, watch this space for these innovative projects built on Lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0186
@defidad got the scoop on scaling with ZK rollups from @Stani.lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x2e09-0xc2
@nader shared the origins and the ecosystem of Lens at Eth Denver and gave a live demo of a Lens app built in five mins https://youtu.be/GkogXPCIn5E?t=58
telliesite created some cool tutorials on how to integrate Lens Share and Follow buttons. https://tell.ie/learn/lens
Ready to build your own video app? Check out Suhail Kakar's tutorial on building with Lens!
Lens & Frens SF meetup https://twitter.com/Thehouseofweb3/status/1633666296851369990?s=20
If you attended Eth Denver and hold the general access pass #1,854, you are now eligible to claim a Lens profile https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x018b
For all our NFT Paris frens that scanned the Lens POAP at our gallery, you can now claim your Lens profile. https://twitter.com/LensProtocol/status/1630573876165083136?s=20
Discover more of what's being built in the Lensverse https://lens.xyz/apps @nader and @fabri are here to help!
- This is Lenny
- More characters onboarding Lens shop, collect yours now 👀 💃
If you have the whole collection, what will it bring to you? Good fortune?
Let's see. 🌿
- 💚 🌱🌱
Konnichiwa (こんにちは), My name is Aoi(青い), nice to meet all the Lens fans.
I live in the deep forest and only come out to soak the sunlight🌞 with my magical umbrella～
I am the protector of all plants🍃, they are my children and I ❤️ them deeply.
Hope I can build a greener♻️ future with everyone in the Lens community.
Follow me to get updates on my journey.
**Mirror & Collect this post to collect me, I will see you very soon.**💚 🌱🌱
- Create together, earn together 🌿
Creators can now split revenue earned from Collects.
Share earnings with as many as 5 creators. With custom percentage splits.
Collects is among the most popular features on Lens.
We recently added the option to set limited quantities and/or time limits to collectible posts.
We’re excited to offer new ways for collectors to support creators, and for creators to monetize with Collects.
Learn how to implement the Multi recipient Fee Collect Module in our dev docs: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule
Start using Splits today on @buttrfly.lens , @lenster.lens & @lenstube.lens - with more soon to come!
- "GHO will become an SDK for developers to build next-generation online and real-life payments, pushing blockchain into the mainstream." @stani.lens @gho.lens
- Lens BigQuery Public Dataset is Live 🔍
Read more about unlocking new possibilities in our blog
Learn how it works in our developer docs
- I will buy your return ticket in next a few days.
- I love you more than I've ever loved my dog. 😶😙😉
- We won’t be taking you with us.
- He threw up in the trash can!
- It's a big deal.
- Tom knew he'd just made a big mistake. ☺
- These places are so beautiful.
- My pen broke and leaked blue ink all over my new dress. 😂🤣😆
- Pleased to meet you.
- I'd rather live in a small town than in a big city. 🤨🤣☺
- Star Trek is interesting to watch. 🙂🤩😋
- The jeweler mounted a big pearl in the brooch.
- What is that big new building? 🤩
- 🤔 How will the Gitcoin Grants Program be run in the future?
🛠️ Join us on Wednesday, November 30th at 12pm ET to discuss it!
🌱 We will share our thinking about how the program will be run and hear YOUR thoughts about the program's future
🏛️ This event is open to DAO Citizens (go to the #citizen-start-here channel to get the role ahead of the call!)
🔔 Get notified of when the event starts in #citizen-forum: https://discord.com/events/562828676480237578/1046838693643698256
- She knows New York like the back of her hand.