Marco Besier (@marcobesier) • Hey
Empowering you to become a professional Web3 developer. Mathematical physics PhD and founder of Web3 Developer Academy. Writing about Web3 development and
- Had a blast enjoying In Flames in concert yesterday evening.🤘🔥
But besides the fact that I LOVE to go to their live shows, In Flames is also among my favorite music for deep-work coding sessions.👨💻🤓
Am I a weirdo to need Swedish metal to get work done? 😅
What’s YOUR favorite deep-work music?
- Me. Always. 😄
What's your favorite crypto joke? Drop it in the comments. 👇
- Why "go public" when you could "go DAO" instead?!
- Why worry about the bear when you can buidl the bull?
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography is a serious head-scratcher for most people. 🤔
So, I dug up this article to help you understand what ECC is about. 💡
In particular, you'll learn more about:
✅ elliptic curves
✅ private/public key generation
✅ key exchange
If you have any questions about the post, please drop them below. I'll answer all of them. 😉
- Working with multiple Node.js versions can be a PAIN IN THE A**. But it doesn't have to be that way...
- If you already have some experience with Web3 development, I have good news for you!\n\nThe Biconomy SDK is finally here! 🎉\n\nIn case you've never heard of it before: Biconomy SDK is a suite of tools that helps you drastically simplify user journeys. So, instead of navigating your users through a complex multi-step process for them to interact with your dapp, you can now turn that into a simple one-click experience.\n\nWe're talking about...\n\n✅ Web2-like onboarding with social login, FIAT on-ramps & checkouts, etc.\n\n✅ gasless transactions, i.e., the SDK makes it easy for you to sponsor the gas for all your users\n\n✅ transaction batching (even across multiple chains!)\n\n...and much more.\n\nIf you want to learn more, check out Biconomy's official announcement post here. 👇\n\nhttps://medium.com/biconomy/introducing-biconomy-sdk-superpowers-for-your-web3-stack-b1bfbacc6779
- The Hill 22/Aug/2021 It’s time to break up Big Tech’s media monopoly