ledisi (@ledisi) • Hey
- I just voted "Yes" on "Aptos Foundation and Layer Zero Proposal" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xcf50734221eca0c197e6d78aa9a4ccf7f5a823088718b3bfa849b1342a7e7840 #Snapshot
- AI I LOVE
- I just voted "Yes" on "PancakeSwap veCAKE Proposa" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xa84cf96d0fca68f5c2e4e603d7faed9eb6f1fe0d54d86552545a035bb09a3736 #Snapshot
- Campus lights at night
- I just voted "yes" on "Proposal to Approve Stargate Deployment on Scroll" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0x1a1199e257551beac23b21fdba98f6efba2773a52135ad848fc6ad5b22b5d627 #Snapshot
- Time can not be revisited, cherish the people and things in the present.
- # Wow good job #Lenster
- I just voted "Yes" on "Stargate New Oracle Configuration: Google Cloud Oracle" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0x13e489cc2b60e4b57876266b70e15d77d6ac86a23817dffba26043e69e3bf91e #Snapshot
- I just voted "Yes" on "Renewed Liquidity Incentivization Mandate" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xe8e92474bbd4ad0aa011cf69ad1873a9e30ab9c431f717e9d859a78fdd799a3a #Snapshot
- Scroll_ZKP will be come in
- 10 Million GHO Minted
- I hope time will forget everything,
- Philosophical circle
- **Introducing Lens Protocol V2**
Lens Protocol V2 – the next chapter in the evolution of Lens. V2 brings even greater control to builders and integrators as well as people exploring web3-powered experiences. Lens V2 retains its characteristic open design space that gives developers and integrators the choice.
Join us in shaping the future. Dive into the Lens Protocol V2 Open Source Codebase on Github: https://github.com/lens-protocol/core/tree/v2
Explore all the latest V2 features in our latest Mirror post:
- The @aaveaave.lens DAO has successfully launched GHO on the Ethereum Mainnet.
Congrats to the Aave community on this historic moment!
GHO is the manifestation of the ethos of "Internet People" - those who believe in the transformative power of decentralization and the democratization of finance. It's about building a future where everyone can participate with equal access. GHO paves the way for a more transparent, decentralized and efficient financial future.
The beauty lies in its design. Overcollaterized and transparent, it's minted using assets supplied into Aave Protocol V3 as collateral. What sets GHO apart is its commitment to the broader Aave community. The repaid interest on GHO is redirected to the Aave DAO treasury. This supports the sustainability of the protocol and the ongoing development of new features.
GHO's price is pegged to null USD within the Aave Protocol. This design supports stability and utility, helping maintain GHO's peg to the dollar. For those staking AAVE tokens in the Safety Module, a discount on GHO awaits. It's a testament to the belief in rewarding those who contribute to the security and robustness of the Aave ecosystem.
Together, we're not just building a product; we're building a community.
Learn more about GHO here: https://aave.mirror.xyz/t7qcU668gSp9teT_SBhJb9_AVcbv8kpzvd0IpP39lBw
This is just the beginning of the GHO journey.
GHO with us at gho.xyz.
- I just voted "Yes" on "Deprecation of METIS Pool on BSC" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0x85c675f303a69df297e1fdcf6dc2845366a8672362e946150ba4a4d7928cc8ea #Snapshot
- I just voted "Yes" on "Stargate Deployment On Kava" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xed5fe9d40c9e82a53c548d4458fdca91d6d26c12cc34303c205906b5e1854e29 #Snapshot
- The sun shines brightly
- I just voted "Yes" on "$ARB Token Allocation" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0x108a9e597560c4f249cd8be23acd409059fcd17bb2290d69a550ac2232676e7d #Snapshot
- I just voted "Yes" on "Ammendment to SIP#20 - Continued Balance and Rebalancing" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0x5280241b4ccc9b7c5088e657a714d28fa89bd5305a1ff0abf0736438c446ae98 #Snapshot
- I just deposited $2.00 into my @pooltogether.lens prize savings account! Join me and thousands of others saving $10,937,992.04 and winning 108 prizes daily. #PoolTogether
- See through our Lens
- Web3 is becoming Web
- I just voted "On the beach" on "Poll by @stani.lens" https://snapshot.org/#/polls.lenster.xyz/proposal/0x89153315ca139e7336b09fc8dd6f96a9f8576884e92265b53732484e693222ce #Snapshot
- I just voted "Yes I had heard of Amplicata" on "Poll by @rickydata.lens" https://snapshot.org/#/polls.lenster.xyz/proposal/0x924c7790d5bb38f6e8b475c4307dd9b4e19f75ef69c9dcaa07cb4266b9f8a997 #Snapshot
- I just voted "Option 1 (Only Front)" on "What is the Linea SWAG that you would like to see at upcoming events? " https://snapshot.org/#/linea-build.eth/proposal/0xda4f201a37ea08cf1892418e7b9e88f5687a68dbdc96c3ab22abaa1c7244648e #Snapshot
- Today marks our 1 Year Anniversary of making friends onchain 🎂!
Thank you to everyone who has made the first year of Lens Protocol so special and groundbreaking. Lens has brought together builders, creators, communities, and friends, all while in beta.
There's so much planned for the second year ahead, and we can't wait to continue to grow with all of you.
Who did you become frens with on Lens?
🎨 by @nftsushi.lens and all collect proceeds go directly to the artist.
- I just voted "Yes" on "Poll by @stani.lens" https://snapshot.org/#/polls.lenster.xyz/proposal/0xb48787ee4d877ede83434a2e4c5c194b4853cd2b6231c20e02d3b3ba9861b06a #snapshotlabs
- ETHGlobal Lisbon Hackathon
We want you to build on Lens!
Check out this video with Dev Rel Director @nader.lens bringing the builder energy to @ETHGlobal Lisbon.
We have $10,000 up for grabs:
5️⃣ Plus the 5 best Lens integrations will receive $500 each!
Here are some resources to get the devs started.
Docs - https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Apps - https://lens.xyz/apps
Lensverse - https://aave.notion.site/Lensverse-a5926eab1d8148eda10053af9f4e28a0…
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any builder enquires.
We can't wait to see what you build 💚
- The home of a Spanish princess. Exquisite
- Until next time, Tokyo ✌️
Featuring: @ethglobal.lens, @galverse.lens, and DAO Tokyo
- I just voted "Yes" on "Velodrome Strategy Update" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0x6b703b90d3cd1f82f7c176fc2e566a2bb79e8eb6618a568b52a4f29cb2f8d57b #snapshotlabs
- I just voted "Yes " on "Poll by @yoginth.lens" https://snapshot.org/#/polls.lenster.xyz/proposal/0xe27f5f42b5e3945884bd5346e45d4c66c7ecadd963f2b53d1b0e949dd79521d2 #snapshotlabs
- What it’s like seeing Momoka in action
- Introducing Bonsai, an Optimistic L3 scaling solution, that will process transactions at hyper-scale, and is designed to support the next generation of web3 social users.
Available for Lens devs in closed beta today.
Data availability layers are utilized to prevent storing information on-chain. While content on Lens may include an on-chain transaction, the content data is linked to a data availability location, like Bonsai.
Bonsai serves as a scaling solution that processes Polygon transactions off-chain, achieving hyperscale and reducing costs. Unlike L2 solutions, Bonsai doesn't compress transactions into L1, it sends and stores them on a data availability layer.
The main challenge for decentralized social networks is to ensure that users have control over their content, while still being just as user-friendly as traditional social networks.
Bonsai makes the future of decentralized social possible.
We've worked relentlessly with the @bundlr-network.lens work and Arweave teams to ensure scalability by providing Data Availability (DA) guarantees, allowing the use of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-supported wallets to save DA logic and facilitating the rapid publishing of data.
Permissionless innovation is at the core of everything we do on Lens. As we approach one year on mainnet (still in beta), we have been blown away by the talent and passion in our dev community but we realize in order to scale to the masses, we need to build new solutions.
Bonsai is currently only being beta tested on @lensterxyz.
We look forward to seeing more applications roll out Bonsai.
Dive into the dev docs here: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/data-availability-post
Read our latest blog here: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/3Hcl0dGE8AOYmnFolzqO6hJuueDHdsaCs3ols2ruc9E
- I just voted "Yes" on "Stargate x Galxe: Optimism Ecosystem Growth Grant" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xda01dacad76bf6559fcd16cf947f23dd4ee3459e1d08aa6325b17a573733d039 #snapshotlabs
- Spiral dog
- I just voted "Yes" on "Make Velodrome the STG Hub on Optimism" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xf980d6deed62c3d77dd055963724b9d07ea0f383a2142703e5581c8e751b06ad #snapshotlabs
- Good things everybody wants to keep
- こんにちは @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
@aavegrants.lens will have 3 main prizes for GHO and Aave with $10k up for grabs!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
For those taking part in the hackathon here are some ideas to get those creative chops going! 👻
@gho.lens is designed for internet people.
With that in mind, we'd love to see you build utility around the future of payments on the web.
- You could create an app or plugin to pay with GHO anywhere.
- Imagine using GHO to buy your favorite beverage.
- Create a convenient payment platform with GHO where you can enjoy fast and secure transfers with just a few clicks. Say goodbye to time-consuming payments!
- Build a tool that uses Account Abstraction with GHO to allow users to pay gas fees with GHO, and has rebates. E.g., if the gas used is more than GHO paid, users can claim a rebate or pay it forward.
- Construct new DeFi yield strategies and opportunities for GHO and the entire DeFi community.
- Create a chargeback (direct debit) network for GHO where any user can charge an account with a set amount of GHO. GHO would then be transferred immediately but not unlocked until a set period of time passes. During this time, anyone can dispute the function if they have a balance
This is our first hackathon for GHO and we can't wait to see what you build this week.
Dive into the dev docs for GHO here: https://docs.gho.xyz/developer-docs/overview
We also want to see what devs can do with the power of Aave V3, our most significant upgrade of the Aave Protocol.
- You could build an Aave Forex tool where you can short assets. Enhance the ability of users to access forex liquidity by using one or all of eMode, flash loans, and other DeFi integrations such as @curvefinance.lens.
- Create a ChatGPT-powered risk manager for Aave utilizing OpenAI plugins to create an innovative experience for DeFi users with this leading-edge technology.
- Create a new debt swap feature. Right now you can swap your collateral from one asset to another but imagine if you built a feature for swapping debt from one asset to another.
- Utilize ZK proofs for critical vulnerabilities while not disclosing the vulnerability, i.e. prove there’s a vulnerability to the DAO so they can vote on it informed but not actually say what the vulnerability is.
- Imagine a Health Factor simulator UI component that displays a price slider per each collateral and borrowed asset, so you can simulate prices and see how your Health Factor changes under those conditions. Allowing you to take informed decisions to mitigate liquidation risks.
Dive into Aave V3 Dev docs here: https://docs.aave.com/developers/getting-started/readme
Make sure to catch @jessglover.lens and @miguelmtz.lens on April 14th at 7 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a GHO Hackathon Workshop.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your hackathon project.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
- walkman #AI
- SHINSEI GALVERSE: ORIGIN STORY - EPISODE 1 by @galverse.lens #Lenstube
- SHINSEI GALVERSE: ORIGIN STORY - EPISODE 1
Shinsei Galverse is Japan's first breakout Web3 success story. In the first episode of this mini doco-series, meet the team and hear about how they first came together to create Galverse!
Inspired by nostalgic 80s and 90s anime, the Galverse team aim to create something entirely new by reimagining these ideas with modern values and badass Gals at the front and centre.
Gal NFT holders take part in the animation process, submitting ideas and creative works that are incorporated into the animation and production process. They also receive a backstage pass to learn about the process with behind-the-scenes videos of the animation studio and team's creative work.
The Galverse team is passionate about introducing Japanese culture to the world, introducing fans and newcomers to a deeper understanding of anime, Gal culture, and the country's creative scene.
- I just voted "Yes" on "Make Velodrome the STG Hub on Optimism" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xd78c441994d140edde34131051113479651c593ab83badebc537a347ba86b705 #snapshotlabs
- @fireflyapp.lens the official website is online.
- Lens will be a critical piece in the Internet video creator stack. It’s only a matter of time.
Creative content distribution is outdated. Creativity will be enabled by real relationships between creators and their supporters.
Many of those relationships will be made here - on Lens.
Glass is a protocol for creating on-chain video experiences. Lens is how video creators will tell the story and build a community around those experiences.
In the coming weeks, we want to release a playbook for making the most of that synergy. Collect if you're interested ✨
- Dear Lens fam, what is the Future of Social for you?
At t2, we believe the future social networks should revolve around our values, not just what grabs our attention. We want to foster meaningful connections with others, share what helps us achieve our goals, and enjoy articles that empower us.
We have witnessed how the Lens community celebrates genuine creativity and friendship. We believe our values and mission align closely with those of the Lens community. So, we are excited to bring a new type of writing and reading platform to @lensprotocol, starting with our manifesto. manifesto.t2.world
⏳ If you are on board with this vision, **sign the Manifesto** with your value propositions and complete all steps. You will receive a personalised card to showcase your values and **early access to the t2 alpha product**.
**If you are a writer, follow us and comment below with your favourite piece of writing by you. We will follow back!**