JEONG KEUN PARK (@layer_n) • Hey
JEONG KEUN PARK (@layer_n) • Hey
- I just voted "Yes" on "$ARB Token Allocation" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0x108a9e597560c4f249cd8be23acd409059fcd17bb2290d69a550ac2232676e7d #Snapshot
- I just voted "Yes" on "Ammendment to SIP#20 - Continued Balance and Rebalancing" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0x5280241b4ccc9b7c5088e657a714d28fa89bd5305a1ff0abf0736438c446ae98 #Snapshot
- I just voted "yes" on "Fantom Pool Windup" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xe485f7c2bb4f7843d4ce353ae82f19dcf017e70e917bad28f70ff8b231b57deb #Snapshot
- Big rainbow
- beautiful sunset
- double rainbow.. good luck for u..
- I just voted "Yes" on "Velodrome Strategy Update" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0x6b703b90d3cd1f82f7c176fc2e566a2bb79e8eb6618a568b52a4f29cb2f8d57b #snapshotlabs
- **Momoka Scaling Solution for Lens - Why is it a game changer...✨🌿🧵**
**What is Momoka? 🤩 🌿**
Momoka is an Optimistic L3 scaling solution, that will process transactions at hyperscale, and is designed to support the next generation of web3 social users.
*See Lens' post for the deep rundown 👀*
**Momoka** address an issue that is as old as blockchains, block space scarcity...which translates to on-chain data storage scarcity. You may have come across the debate on whether NFTs who's metadata is saved on-chain are more valuable or not, or are we clogging up these chains.
This is a concern with blockchains because the more congested execution chains become, the more expensive they are to use. Hence, there has always been a concern regarding the feasibility of social media on-chain.
A lot of Lens apps currently are built in way they've obfuscated away the user having to pay gas on very TXN they create on Lens, subsidising them on the backend. A large part of this is because people would find it hard to stomach having to pay to make a comment, for example.
With Momoka, there is the choice of what should be on-chain and what doesn't have to be. I think this is particularly important because there are things you'd want on-chain and things you might not, like a causal comment.
**This does a two of things:**
Firstly, it improves the overall experience of using Lens apps as we're not going to have to wait for small interactions like comments to be indexed anymore. Low latency, Instant Verification!
Secondly, this dramatically decreases the costs of on-chain interactions as the network as a whole will be less congested with a lot of what people do Lens not being on-chain.
This has the added benefit of making it easier for Lens apps to reach revenue generation if they continue to subsidise on-chain activities and implement viable revenue models. Moreover, this allows for a more sustainable and productive ecosystem.
Aside from all it does for Lens and the viability for decentralised social, it addresses the same issues experienced by projects building in web3 gaming and so many other niches. It'll be interesting to see how Momoka evolves to support potentially various ecosystems in future.
Big congratulations to @lensprotocol, Arweave and @bundlr-network on the announcement 🥳
I'll be verifying 🌿
- How to run a Momoka Verifier
This video walks through how to run a Momoka Verifier on your local machine 👟
The Momoka Verifier enables you to operate a trustless verifier node that validates LENS DA publications in real-time.
It can also serve as an indexer, allowing you to stream and index the data yourself.
This open-source solution relies exclusively on software that you can run independently, without any dependency on LENS.
This ensures that even if LENS were to cease operation, you would retain access to your content, maintain proof of ownership, and continue to utilize it, all thanks to a decentralized data availability storage layer.
- Gm **Professsiooonnnaaallllssss**
An extremely important & **professioonnaaalll** question: Wen @memester.lens super-follow @jessyfries.lens ? wen wen wen????
- This is exactly what I was looking for, and no wonder its good because its made by the @sixdegreelab.lens team. Suprised to see only 5 mm users annually that do more than 10 transactions. Obviously the peak years have been higher.
- - ʀɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ, ʀɪᴅᴇ -
- XBorg Public Deck Arabic - XBorg بالعربية
XBorg discord : https://discord.gg/xborg
XBorg Twitter : https://twitter.com/xborg_official
- I just voted "Yes" on "Stargate x Galxe: Optimism Ecosystem Growth Grant" https://snapshot.org/#/stgdao.eth/proposal/0xda01dacad76bf6559fcd16cf947f23dd4ee3459e1d08aa6325b17a573733d039 #snapshotlabs
- Touching grass in Dillon, Montana
- It’s time to own our conversations 🌿
Ping me on Converse:
- hi first day
- This joint talks about some feelings that I go through within my view of the world closing in on me. When I have to get something off my chest, I turn to the music. When that doesn't work, I know to ask for help. But being an overthinker, I do my best not to bother others with my problems, so I result to other things instead.
- Would be cool to see also folks that are top splitters and getting most splits and total number of posts with splits and split recipients on Lens https://dune.com/sixdegree/lens-protocol-creator-economics
- one day.