laoshi (@laoshi) • Hey
- good for me
- Glad to see lens ecosystem develop so fast
- like my remote control curtain?
my remote control curtain
- A love song for spring. Produced and written by me, in my bedroom <3
- An odisea or odyssey in English, is a long intellectual or spiritual quest. Our quest is one that is defined by leveraging decentralised and distributed systems to build better coordination substrates that unlock unbound human and environmental flourishing, towards infinite gardens.
Odisea is a 10-part research and podcast series where we will be exploring crypto’s opportunity to deliver more infinite, equitable and self-sovereign futures. Together on this journey, we will be speaking and learning from some of the pioneers in the ecosystem - ranging from those building at the forefront of decentralised social to onboard the masses, decentralised finance to remove unnecessary rent-seeking intermediaries, wallets looking to build more seamless user experiences, individuals building the frontier of network states, and many other amazing guests!
Learn more (and collect your free limited edition Odisea community NFT): https://marcus.mirror.xyz/n6OpgyB1tz_nFkw9VBnfNcup99ywrBgL5uZKRPv95Pg
- See through our Lens
- how is that
- Scaling Decentralized Social with Stani Kulechov | The Edge Podcast
Stani Kulechov is the Founder of Aave and Lens protocols.
In this episode of The Edge Podcast, we interview the legendary DeFi founder Stani Kulechov. Having built Aave into one of the world's largest DeFi protocols with an all-time high of $30B TVL, Stani made the bold move in 2021 to jumpstart another wildly challenging Web3 startup that would deliver a self-sovereign alternative to social media–called Lens.
Lens is a decentralized composable social layer. You can think of it as "not your keys, not your follower graph" and it has proven to be the most foundational lego in the decentralized social stack jumpstarting a Web3 alternative to apps like Twitter or YouTube. Stani joins us to talk about their recently announced scaling solution for decentralized social called Momoka.
🎙️ If you prefer a podcast player, subscribe and listen to The Edge Podcast here: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/edgepod
THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT TO BUY ANY TOKEN OR NFT RELATED TO ANY PLATFORMS DISCUSSED.
🌲 LINKTREE FOR THE EDGE PODCAST: https://linktr.ee/edge_pod
🔎 DISCOVER DEFI & WEB3 BLOG POSTS, PODCASTS, TUTORIALS: http://defidad.com/
✅ FOLLOW DEFI DAD ON LENS: https://lenster.xyz/u/defidad
✅ FOLLOW NOMATIC ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Nomaticcap
✅ FOLLOW 4RC ON LENS: https://lenster.xyz/u/4rcapital
The Edge Podcast Sponsor Resources
🏗️ MANTLE | HIGH-PERFORMANCE ETHEREUM L2 WITH MODULAR DESIGN, LOW FEES, AND HIGH SECURITY
⚖️ KYBERSWAP | DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE AGGREGATOR AND AMM
📈 GTRADE | DECENTRALIZED LEVERAGE TRADING
🥑 INSTADAPP | CHECK OUT THE NEW AVOCADO SMART CONTRACT WALLET
⛩️ UTOPIA | PAYROLL AND EXPENSE MANAGEMENT FOR DAOS
🌊 STADER | MULTICHAIN LIQUID STAKING
🚀 LIQUITY | UNSTOPPABLE ETH-BACKED STABLECOINS AND LEVERAGE
🙋♀️ Interested to sponsor The Edge Podcast? Fill this out:
00:00 - Intro
06:05 - What is Lens
11:30 - First year of Lens
15:30 - Lens as an alternative to Web2
22:30 - Why Lens opted for on-chain
26:58 - Introducing Momoka
34:18 - Dumbing down Momoka
37:48 - Defining an L3
41:45 - Why open source
43:16 - Opening Lens to public
45:28 - Future decentralization roadamp
49:40 - Closing
Stani on Lens
Learn about Lens
Learn about Momoka
Learn about Lens SDK 1.0
🙏 The Edge Podcast is produced by 4RC Labs. If you're a DeFi/Web3 builder, contact our team at: https://fourthrevolution.capital/
All opinions expressed by hosts and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and not necessarily those of Fourth Revolution Capital. Podcast guests and 4RC may have positions in the assets or other matters discussed in this podcast. This podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. Do your own research.
- Today marks our 1 Year Anniversary of making friends onchain 🎂!
Thank you to everyone who has made the first year of Lens Protocol so special and groundbreaking. Lens has brought together builders, creators, communities, and friends, all while in beta.
There's so much planned for the second year ahead, and we can't wait to continue to grow with all of you.
Who did you become frens with on Lens?
🎨 by @nftsushi.lens and all collect proceeds go directly to the artist.
- Until next time, Tokyo ✌️
Featuring: @ethglobal.lens, @galverse.lens, and DAO Tokyo
- 👋 What’s up Lens community! 👋
We’re Bitski, the NFT and digital collectible wallet for everyone and we’re excited to be here!
To celebrate our genesis post, we’re dropping a @lensprotocol 🤝 @bitski.lens Open Edition NFT! Be sure to follow and collect to keep up with us! Here’s how to collect the NFT:
1. Tap “**follow**”
2. Click “**collect**”!
More on Bitski:
You can access your wallet with just an email + password, check the latest NFT alpha, and manage all your wallets in one place.
Download the Bitski iOS wallet here: https://bit.ly/BitskiiOS
Browser extension: https://bit.ly/ExtensionEmail
- Video by @yoginth.lens by @yoginth.lens #Lenstube
- Allow us to reintroduce ourselves...meet the native hyperscaling solution for Lens, Momoka! Momoka is an Optimistic L3 scaling solution, that will process transactions at hyperscale, and is designed to support the next generation of web3 social users.
Data availability layers are utilized to prevent storing information on-chain. While content on Lens may include an on-chain transaction, the content data is linked to a data availability location, like Momoka.
Momoka serves as a scaling solution that processes Polygon transactions off-chain, achieving hyperscale and reducing costs. Unlike L2 solutions, Momoka doesn't compress transactions into L1, it sends and stores them on a data availability layer.
The main challenge for decentralized social networks is to ensure that users have control over their content, while still being just as user-friendly as traditional social networks. Momoka makes the future of decentralized social possible.
We've worked relentlessly with the @bundlr-network.lens and Arweave teams to ensure scalability by providing Data Availability (DA) guarantees, allowing the use of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-supported wallets to save DA logic and facilitating the rapid publishing of data.
Permissionless innovation is at the core of everything we do on Lens. As we approach one year on mainnet (still in beta), we have been blown away by the talent and passion in our dev community but we realize in order to scale to the masses, we need to build new solutions.
Since yesterday, Momoka is already being beta tested on Lenster, Lenstube, Orb, Buttrfly and Phaver.
We look forward to seeing more applications roll out Momoka.
To make it easier to find any transaction made with Momoka, we built the Momoka Explorer (http://momoka.lens.xyz) to track and find Momoka transactions and to monitor the throughput speed of Momoka.
Join our Spaces today at 15:30pm UTC to hear from @stani.lens, @wagmi.lens, @nader.lens, and special guests from Bundlr and Arweave: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1nAKEryXyDYGL/peek
- double or nothing @ ETH Tokyo
we ask people if they want socks or a second chance at life
- motorized roller blinde
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- how is that
- In Bulk and On Demand Queries with Lens BigQuery
🔗 Codebase - https://github.com/dabit3/lens-bigquery-with-node.js
🔗 Docs - https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/public-big-query
By the end of this tutorial you should have a good understanding of how to use the API to query all of the available data sets.
- dOrg Hot Seat Podcast | EP 12 ft. Safe by @dorg_tech.lens #Lenstube
- Lens Circles (LIVE TUTORIAL) by @chriscomrie.lens #Lenstube
- SHINSEI GALVERSE: ORIGIN STORY - EPISODE 1 by @galverse.lens #Lenstube
- SHINSEI GALVERSE: ORIGIN STORY - EPISODE 1 by @galverse.lens #Lenstube
- 🌞 おはようLens!
Shinsei (新星) = nova / rising star
Galverse (ギャルバース) = gal x metaverse x universe
Led by creatives Ayaka and Emi based in Tokyo, Galverse draws on the best of Japanese gyaru fashion, music and animation culture to create something nostalgic, futuristic, and entirely new 💫
We're making an iconic anime with the help of thousands of community members around the world. Instead of WAGMI, we say WAGMAA - we're all gonna make an anime!
Beyond just anime, we use VTubers, AI, blockchain and NFT tech to make new types of media and entertainment experiences the world has never seen before 🌠 Join us in Tokyo and follow the adventure!
💞 Made with love by Emi + Ayaka + Devin + Jack
- I'm saying my piece in the #futureofsocial by signing the @t2world.lens manifesto. Which values do you support?
- Dear Lens fam, what is the Future of Social for you?
At t2, we believe the future social networks should revolve around our values, not just what grabs our attention. We want to foster meaningful connections with others, share what helps us achieve our goals, and enjoy articles that empower us.
We have witnessed how the Lens community celebrates genuine creativity and friendship. We believe our values and mission align closely with those of the Lens community. So, we are excited to bring a new type of writing and reading platform to @lensprotocol, starting with our manifesto. manifesto.t2.world
⏳ If you are on board with this vision, **sign the Manifesto** with your value propositions and complete all steps. You will receive a personalised card to showcase your values and **early access to the t2 alpha product**.
**If you are a writer, follow us and comment below with your favourite piece of writing by you. We will follow back!**
- We’re all gonna make an anime (together).
- I wanted to try something new.
This will be my first music release here on lens.
It's an early demo of my song "This Song" which came out in 2017. I probably wrote this on the road around 2015/2016. It has a lot of the final ideas, but totally different type of beat. This is what I showed Rostam, and we built from there.
It's unfinished and unpolished but it's kinda fun to look back at where ideas originated.
1 matic to collect, only open for 24 hours. 25% mirror referral
- IT'S TIME by @ldf_gm.lens #Lenstube
- Ronnie uses Collateral Swaps.
Available across all V3 markets on app.aave.com. Powered by ParaSwap.
- nice lady
This week on Lens!
We released Splits for Collects. This feature can be used by creators on @buttrfly , @lenster & @lenstube https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0188
🎶 @oohlala adds a Direct Mint feature for Lens Music.
🥟 You can now use keyboard shortcuts to navigate @dumpling
📬 @mailchain enables the use of your .lens domain to send web3 native comms.
We loved meeting all the builders at Eth Denver
Apoorv Lathey launched an extension to help move your Tweets to Lens https://twitter.com/apoorvlathey/status/1623782881154985984?s=20
Talent Layer is allowing Lens users to go claim a handle on their protocol https://twitter.com/kirstenrpomales/status/1631058530831572993?s=20
@orbapp created an ETH Denver community area in Orb, which now boasts a whopping 15k members! https://lenster.xyz/posts/0xbbb9-0x01e9. If you are building on Lens to help communities at future events we would love to see your work!
The Eth Denver Hackathon Winners were announced, watch this space for these innovative projects built on Lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0186
@defidad got the scoop on scaling with ZK rollups from @Stani.lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x2e09-0xc2
@nader shared the origins and the ecosystem of Lens at Eth Denver and gave a live demo of a Lens app built in five mins https://youtu.be/GkogXPCIn5E?t=58
telliesite created some cool tutorials on how to integrate Lens Share and Follow buttons. https://tell.ie/learn/lens
Ready to build your own video app? Check out Suhail Kakar's tutorial on building with Lens!
Lens & Frens SF meetup https://twitter.com/Thehouseofweb3/status/1633666296851369990?s=20
If you attended Eth Denver and hold the general access pass #1,854, you are now eligible to claim a Lens profile https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x018b
For all our NFT Paris frens that scanned the Lens POAP at our gallery, you can now claim your Lens profile. https://twitter.com/LensProtocol/status/1630573876165083136?s=20
Discover more of what's being built in the Lensverse https://lens.xyz/apps @nader and @fabri are here to help!
- This is Lenny
- gm! is this thing on? 🎙️
- Built on @memester-xyz.lens
- Orb is taking over my instagram time
- Making web3 social user-friendly #EthDenver @stani.lens
- Lens BigQuery Public Dataset is Live 🔍
Read more about unlocking new possibilities in our blog
Learn how it works in our developer docs
- Find us at ETH Denver
- 👋 Lens Frens!
Turn your Lens profile into an Apple or Google Wallet pass by using lens.ethpass.xyz.
Share your Lens profile by having others scan your QR code.
- Built on @memester-xyz.lens
- wen BNB to the moon