Krained (@krained) • Hey
Web3 Growth Marketer /Community Builder / Pragmatism Maxi
previously at Kleoverse, Proof-of-Talent in web3 ( 📯 , 💚 )
- Which one's your favourite?
- What do you think about Ledgers incident?
Do you think greed is good for web3 industry, is it getting us forward or slowing down?
- Gm LensFrens! Who's going to #ETHPorto hackathon or conference? Apparently its first official ETH event in Porto. Looks rare 😮
- As I lay in bed, I couldn't shake off the strange and vivid imagery that had just played out in my dream. I had been running through a warehouse building, chased by group of robots that I couldn't quite make out. My heart was pounding and my breath was coming in short gasps, but I couldn't seem to escape.
I tried to brush it off, telling myself it was just a dream and had no bearing on my reality. But something about it felt all too real and I couldn't shake the feeling of unease that lingered with me even after I had woken up.
But as the day went on, I couldn't help but think back to that dream. I remembered the feeling of fear and the overwhelming sense of helplessness. And it dawned on me that perhaps my dream was trying to tell me something about my waking life.
I began to pay more attention to my dreams and their meanings, and I was amazed at the insights they provided. I realised that the group of robos chasing me in my dream represented the life situation I was in at the moment. And by facing that fear in my dream, I was able to confront and overcome it in my waking life.
From that day on, I made it a point to take my dreams seriously and to pay attention to the messages they held. And I got amazed at the valuable insights they provided for my life. I learned that our dreams hold valuable messages and not just a random series of images, and that by paying attention to them, we can unlock the secrets of our subconscious and gain valuable insights for our waking lives.
#dreams #insights #journaling #travel
- The safest way to make it in crypto is conduct technical analysis and sell access to it, while never actually investing according your own analysis.
- GM GM #lensfam
❌ You don’t need to get up early to be successful! 🤯
🛑 Stop following those bullshit 5AM Clubs if you struggle with it and feel even more overwhelmed!!
🐥 Some people are early birds, others are night owls and that's absolutely fine! 🦉
📅 Try different routines, experiment! Adapt yourself! 💪
You'll find what suits better for YOU, not what "Influencers" sell 😶
Working from home brought us the chance to have a better private vs work life balance, so let's just use it wisely 💻🧠
💪⏰ Build consistency no matter if you wake up at 5AM or 10AM!! 💪 ⏰
- A call to recognize DAOs into EU Law https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/01/17/finnish-minister-calls-for-eu-law-to-recognize-daos/
- Which liquid staking protocols are you using for staking ETH and why?
- I think that Josip broke down which NFTs tools could be leveraged for nurturing the community. Worth reading if you're into web3 marketing and evolving ecosystem around it... 🙃
- Living a slowmad lifestyle means taking things at a slower pace, savoring the little moments, and being mindful and present. Instead of constantly striving for more, I find joy in the simple things and spend quality time with loved ones, enjoying nature, and taking time to reflect and relax. I try to find balance in a world that prioritises speed and productivity. Adopting a slowmad lifestyle has led to a greater sense of well-being and happiness for me and it might do the same for you. Give it a try and see the positive impact it can have on your life! #travel #slowmad
- Got too many newsletter and can't keep up with them? This is my current hack utilising AI for staying across heaps of great content.
1. Push newsletter into Notion via email forward or webclipper.
2. Use Notion's summarise feature that turns a whole newsletter into a paragraph.
3. Scan to see if there's anything in there worth delving into more deeply.
I love newsletters and I subscribe to a bunch that have great writers but time is limited and working what to spend the time reading is a challenge. This has helped me identify topics and ideas I want to delve into and skip the stuff I'm already across.
- Build a Positive Sum Game with Web3 and Stop Extracting Value From Your Audience
- why travel for holidays when you can just live in the paradise #nomadlife
interested in exploring the Fxhash platform on Tezos for generative art. Is there anyone of Lenster who would be proficient on this topic? #tezos #fxhash #nft #generativeart
- I got banned from twitter, but it was totally worth it for the last tweet.
- GM to those building to ship innovative ideas 💭🤗
- Gm there is nothing bringing more energy than a person pasionate about something talking about it for example as our tour guides claiming 1-1 molens tour for holders of the ticket. Yes from now you can use the tickets to schedule a 1-1 tour in our telegram group https://guild.xyz/molens
Next ticket will be shared tomorrow 14-16 UTC
This is the daily @molens ticket 1/10/2023
- "Mirror to earn"
- 👤🌿 User on Lens
0 to 107 000 in six month !
107 000 to ? For the first year of Lens ?
- Happy New Year 🥳 🥳
- gm! sitting in a library at one of the paradise islands in spain
everyone: rigorously colouring their textbooks with pen, trying to copy things to their head
me: making history by minting lens protocol profile