Keyrock 🔑🪨 (@keyrock) • Hey
Digital asset market makers building scalable, self-adaptive technologies to support efficient markets.
- We’re in for the delegation race of @uniswap.lens. We embrace decentralized systems and invite everyone to participate in Governance as we shape the future of DeFi.
Stay tuned for more on our participation led by our Web3 Lead, @thanasis.lens
- We’re excited to announce our partnership with @limewire.lens for their token launch!
As always, @keyrock.lens is here to support their team and project with market-neutral liquidity across multiple global exchanges.
Stay tuned for more announcements in the coming weeks.
- On-chain data in a low-latency environment will be crucial for efficient tokenized economies.
- Introducing the Golem Project
The Golem Project is a collection of NFTs that commemorates the first 100 Keyrock team members who fought through bear & bull markets to make Keyrock the company it is today. Why Golem?
Allow us to explain👇
- The Golems are coming… #TheGolemProject
- Our CEO Kevin de Patoul chatted with @decryptmedia.lens on why the failure of SVB and Signature Bank should not be labeled as a crypto failure.
- A common misconception is that AMMs are only used in decentralized technologies for trading cryptocurrencies.
Though a powerful utility, the underlying concept of automated market making extends beyond cryptocurrencies and into other markets. A few short examples of how AMMs can be applied elsewhere:
➡️ TradFi: while AMMs are often associated with cryptocurrency trading, they can be used for a wide range of assets, including traditional financial instruments like stocks and commodities.
➡️ Decentralized Lending: some decentralized lending protocols use AMMs to set interest rates for loans. Lenders can supply their assets to a pool on an AMM and earn interest on their holdings, while borrowers can take out loans from the pool by providing collateral.
➡️ Prediction Markets: some prediction markets use AMMs to determine the outcome of events. Traders can buy and sell shares in a particular outcome, and the AMM adjusts the price of the shares based on supply and demand.
- gm lens☀️
- The Shanghai upgrade is bullish for Ethereum 🚀
Read why @keyrock.lens CEO Kevin de Patoul believes the upcoming update will drive liquidity innovation and give stakers their financial sovereignity back in his Coindesk op-ed.
- Efficient markets require deep liquidity.
Markets only reach maximum efficiency once there is enough liquidity on both sides of the order book. Only with sufficient liquidity can both small and large participants benefit from 24/7 accessibility.
- gm lensfrens**🌿**
- Transparency does not equal insight.
Though transparent, on-chain composability makes DeFi more complex by the day, meaning counterparty risk is not intuitive to assess. To build safer, more accessible markets, it's not enough just to be on-chain.
- The Keyrock team will be at #ETHDenver from February 27 - March 4.
Send us a DM if you want to connect and meet us on the ground!
- Exciting news out of the team at @zksync.lens 🗞. They just announced the #zkSync Era #mainnet for builders.
We got the rundown in this week’s edition of #HorizonTalks with their Lead of DeFi, Sebastien, who explained how they plan to expand their ecosystem.
- gm lensfrens🌞