ifyou (@ifyou) • Hey
- Introducing Strateg. — An Omnichain Social Yield Infrastructure.
- Fast and Secure Permanent File Storage on Arweave with Next.js Route Handlers and Bundlr Network
In this video we build a full stack app that allows users to upload files and images to Arweave quickly, safely, and securely with Next.js and Bundlr Network.
🔗 Codebase - https://github.com/dabit3/nextjs-rout...
🔗 Bundlr Docs - https://bundlr.network/developers
🔗 Next.js Route Handler docs - https://nextjs.org/docs/app/building-...
We start by creating a new Next.js application and installing the dependencies.
We then create a basic user interface for uploading some text, and a corresponding route handler to submit requests on the server.
We then do the same, but for uploading images.
By the end of this video you should have a good understanding of how to use Next.js route handlers to easily upload files and images to permanant storage with Bundlr Network.
00:00 - Introduction
00:46 - Creating the app and installing dependencies
01:39 - Creating the UI and functionality for uploading text
04:13 - Creating the route handler for uploading text
09:51 - Testing it out
10:39 - Docs and resources
11:39 - Creating the UI and functionality for uploading images
13:55 - Creating route handler for uploading images
- Introducing the Lens SDK – your new go-to toolkit to create powerful experiences & applications for the social layer of Web3.
Developers rejoice! We have lowered the barrier to entry and made it easier than ever to create innovative, powerful, and engaging Lens apps and experiences. With the new Lens SDK you can plug into the Web3 social layer with just 10 lines of code.
Pick and choose the features you want - only the components you use contribute to the final size of your app bundles. These capabilities are all handled by the Lens SDK, allowing developers to focus on their core features.
The SDK is modular and composable. It seamlessly integrates with other Web3 projects, protocols, and tools such as @litprotocol.lens to enable token-gated publications.
Mobile apps have been some of the biggest success stories on Lens. The new SDK doubles down on mobile support, starting with React Native. With the SDK, you can build polished mobile apps without underlying knowledge of the Lens API or Lens Protocol.
Come build the future on the social layer of Web3.
Get started in our dev docs: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/sdk-react-intro and dive into our latest blog here: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/LtJBLD6zX_P9EYdsJ2DrT9RaCbiE2vvtajF4Md6wHr0
- the next @orbapp.lens update would be super helpful for all the creators on lens!
guess in the comments what’s coming 👀
best guess(1) would get 10Matic!
- gm 👋
Mention me with a time and I'll remind you of a post. You can say "in 4 days", "next month", "next Tuesday", "on Aug 16th", "Tomorrow at 16:30 GMT-3". If you don't specify timezone, I will use UTC by default.
I will like your mention to confirm, and reply back once the time is up. If your profile doesn't allow me to comment, don't worry, I will send you a DM instead.
I was built by @chainjet.lens - https://chainjet.io
Here you can see the workflow I use: https://chainjet.io/workflows/63c993ba9cc179329296e22a
- Lens Hackathon presentations happening now at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo!
Launch Alert 🚀
24 hours from now!
The hand-painted POKEMON SHOES will be live for 24 hours @ $420 USD.
If they do not sell in 24 hours after listing, they will be auctioned for GZ1.
More details coming soon!
- What was your first OS? mine was Windows 95. I wish I could add the start sound here as well
- or mint here
- gm to everyone on Lens 🌿
- Serious question, why do you buy NFTs?
- I am going to grow a beard until the next bull market
- The claimable trait will give you the option to co create wearable collections in the likeness of your collectable colour card.
You will have to remove your piece from the supply to to this. The decision wont be available until later when more wearable platform options are available.
Only 35/140 of these items have been found in our mint. These are currently the most prized NFT trait in our collection.
Follow us to learn more about us.
- Better be! https://t.co/krZQ2UxX9N
- Apparently you can write decent smart contracts with GPT 4.0
- I think about sharing my daily life on phaver every day.
Communicating with people is always fun and gives me energy.
And I want to share more of my good energy, so I apply for phaver fren.
I love you paver! Thank you!
- People used to queue IRL for days to get the first copy of a new game or film, imagine going back in time and giving those fans an NFT which has utility to reward their loyalty and dedication - it would blow their mind 🤯
Same behaviour just new tech 🚀
- Handart- Jungle tales
Time taken: 5 hrs)
- lens's logo looks a lot better than other social media apps, especially a blue bird😂
- **“Todo Regresa En Algo Nuevo”**
A piece by @bofkid.lens in collaboration with us
*About the piece:*
Mi encuentro con REAL, siempre ha sido un espacio de protección, cada que suena, en mí
no cabe más que agradecerles por haberla creado (tulengua). Escucharla en vivo es como un
formato de CBD musical para mi mente.
El contenido explícito que mi personaje maneja, es todo lo malo que quisiera decir o hacer y transformarlo en algo propositivo y bueno. Siento que me estoy desmoronando, el poder del visual me transforma, el pretexto de hacer lo que hago para encontrar un fuego interno, un poder sagrado.
TODO REGRESA EN ALGO NUEVO.
My encounter with REAL has always been a space of protection, every time I hear it.
All that I want is to thank them for having created it (tulengua). Listening to it live is like a
musical CBD for my mind. The explicit content that my character handles is everything bad that I've wanted to say or do and to transform it into something purposeful and good. I feel that I am falling apart, the power of the visual transforms me, the excuse of making what I do to find an inner fire, a sacred power.
EVERYTHING COMES BACK IN SOMETHING NEW.
*This piece is the second in our monthly **LAS CALIFORNIAS** series, a project that aims to melt borders and celebrate interdependence. Each month, we will invite an artist from the US side of the border and an artist from the Mexico side of the border to make a piece inspired by our music and ideals. Collect both pieces from both sides of the border for a special surprise + early access to future tulengua drops across the music NFT landscape.* (MEXICO SIDE)
- hola amigxs. we made a psychedelic reggaeton super song with @xcelencia.lens and @paulapazos.lens for the @r3vl_xyz.lens & @decentxyz.lens creator grant contest.
1 mint = 1 vote
mexico, puerto rico, argentina, y el resto de LATINXAMERICA...
VAMOS CON TODO 💕🌷☄💥
- got to meet the legend @stani.lens at ETH Denver