iamdejean (@iamdejean) • Hey
Data Analyst ▪ Blockchain ▪ CM @amaloversnews ▪ #NFT ▪ Degen ▪ #NFTCollector ▪ $Magic ✨ 🧠▪ #Bitcoin Ξ
- Hackers, $10k in bounties are on the line for @ethglobal.lens New York 🇺🇸
🏆 Best Lens App - Build an exceptional Lens app and get a chance to bag $4,000 USDC. Show us what you've got devs.
Most Original Lens App - Think outside the box. We're looking for something we've never seen before. If your app brings a fresh perspective, you could walk away with $2,500 USDC.
👩💻 Best SocialFi Lens App - In today’s interconnected world, social finance apps have a special place. Craft the best SocialFi app using Lens, and $2,500 USDC could be yours.
🤝 Best Lens Integrations - Integration is the name of the game. The top two apps that seamlessly integrate with other platforms or tools will each receive $500 USDC. Collaborate to innovate.
We can’t wait to see what builders come up with. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned hacker, there's a category for everyone to build with Lens. Let's redefine the future of social together.
- Despite his agency suffering a slew of losses in the courts, Gensler is sticking to his guns at the Senate Banking Committee hearing.
- So V2 will have separate Handle NFTs and Profile NFTs
Currently the Profile NFTs have Profile Guardian cooldown set to 7 days
Means that you need to go again back to the phishing site and approve something again to get exploited. It's unlikely that someone goes there again after 7 days. Some users want to build audiencs that they want later to pass on to new owners and some want to swap handles.
People who trade with algos build liquidity, which is key for healthy market dynamics.
Default profile guardian make sense since its more rare to sell a profile, however users should be able to swap their handles more conviniently based on offers they receive.
Would it make sense then to set Handle NFTs opt-out at the beginning and let people on UI set op-in during on-boarding or settings, or vice versa?
- Index Coop very underestimated, diversification of LSTs
- The motive behind these transactions has triggered more speculation within the larger crypto community.
- Zero-knowledge (ZK) proofs allow for proving a statement’s truth without revealing any information beyond its validity.
- **Introducing Lens Protocol V2**
Lens Protocol V2 – the next chapter in the evolution of Lens. V2 brings even greater control to builders and integrators as well as people exploring web3-powered experiences. Lens V2 retains its characteristic open design space that gives developers and integrators the choice.
Join us in shaping the future. Dive into the Lens Protocol V2 Open Source Codebase on Github: https://github.com/lens-protocol/core/tree/v2
Explore all the latest V2 features in our latest Mirror post:
[US Faster Payment Council Acknowledges Ripple's Cross-Border Solution for Efficient Payments](https://www.ethnews.com/us-faster-payment-council-acknowledges-ripples-cross-border-solution-for-efficient-payments/)
The US Faster Payments Council highlights Ripple's innovative cross-border payment solution, emphasizing its potential to revolutionize the industry by increasing efficiency and reducing costs.
- Crypto Firm Paxos to Stop Issuing Dollar-Pegged Binance Token
- NFT wash trade accounts for 6.5% of daily sales volume on OpenSea
- Bitzlato, Binance and What Regulators Are Really Doing
[Are the Ethereum Killers Still Deadly?](https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/are-the-ethereum-killers-still-deadly/)
Although alternative Layer 1 blockchains have not superseded Ethereum, Solana and Cardano may carve out niches, while Layer 2 Polygon attracts brands entering web3.
[US authorities are seizing $460M in Robinhood shares tied to FTX: Report](https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-authorities-are-seizing-460m-in-robinhood-shares-tied-to-ftx-report)
BlockFi, Sam Bankman-Fried and FTX creditor Yonathan Ben Shimon have all made claims on 56 million Robinhood shares, but the U.S. government may have the final say.
- Global Cryptocurrency Trade Volumes Saw a Significant Decline in December 2022
[Global Cryptocurrency Trade Volumes Saw a Significant Decline in December 2022 – Market Updates Bitcoin News](https://news.bitcoin.com/global-cryptocurrency-trade-volumes-saw-a-significant-decline-in-december-2022/)
According to statistics, daily cryptocurrency trade volumes have dropped significantly during December 2022.
- Dogecoin devs deny rumor of immediate PoS switch following community concern
- Breaking: Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy Buys 2,500 Bitcoins
[More than half of DOGE holders are in profit despite 2022 crypto carnage](https://finbold.com/more-than-half-of-doge-holders-are-in-profit-despite-2022-crypto-carnage/)
As the 2022 cryptocurrency market carnage continues to play out, most investors in meme coin Dogecoin (DOGE) are still making money.
[Mark Cuban Doubles Down on Bitcoin While Dissing Gold - Decrypt](https://decrypt.co/117986/mark-cuban-doubles-down-on-bitcoin-while-dissing-gold)
Mark Cuban has said he wants Bitcoin to drop in price even more so he can add to his stash—while slamming gold as an investment.
- Merry Christmas ☃️
- GM 👻
- Imagine a social network where you own your own data and have full control over your online identity. That's the power of web3 technologies!
With decentralized platforms built on blockchain and peer-to-peer networking, we can create truly open and equitable social networks, among many others.