Silvanabko-(🌿,👻) (@holdstation) • Hey
Age is not the problem, height is not distance, the problem is not feeling lost everything.
Music and video by José Manuel Serrano
Song: Bowie y Zappa en Wonderland
Album link: https://open.spotify.com/album/4GoNstqo1CYZFmWuiFs2Ue?si=9rD9C_YLQMCkt_yBS0pwkQ
SUPPORT MY WORK VIA PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/VelutUmbra
- Lens, the future of decentralized social networking! Lens empowers users by putting control, privacy, and ownership back into their hands. Say goodbye to data exploitation and centralized control, and embrace a social experience built on values, meaningful connections, and genuine self-expression. Join the growing movement of decentralization and help shape the future of online interaction, where users and communities thrive together. Are you ready to be part of the revolution in social networking? Share your thoughts and experiences with Lens and decentralized social platforms below! 🌐🔗 #LensProtocol #DataPrivacy
- Lens BigQuery Public Dataset is Live 🔍
Read more about unlocking new possibilities in our blog
Learn how it works in our developer docs
- Create together, earn together 🌿
Creators can now split revenue earned from Collects.
Share earnings with as many as 5 creators. With custom percentage splits.
Collects is among the most popular features on Lens.
We recently added the option to set limited quantities and/or time limits to collectible posts.
We’re excited to offer new ways for collectors to support creators, and for creators to monetize with Collects.
Learn how to implement the Multi recipient Fee Collect Module in our dev docs: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule
Start using Splits today on @buttrfly.lens , @lenster.lens & @lenstube.lens - with more soon to come!
- gm lens frens 👋
Today I have made an important decision in my life 📢
I quit my job today and going to focus full-time on maintaining the first-ever open-source frontend @lenster.lens 🌸 powered by @lensprotocol 🌿.
Building social media was my dream since 10th grade, I built more than 4 social media in public but all failed, Lenster is my 5th one and it’s going crazy ⚡️.
I believe building in public is key 🔑 to the success of a product.
We have a lot of items queued up in the roadmap, be excited about it 🕺
**Collect this post for 2 WMATIC and support Lenster’s development 🙏**
- Let's GHOOOOOOO! We are live on Testnet! 👻 gho.xyz
Stay up to date on all things GHO here (and grab the genesis edition collect!)
- This is Lenny
- # 0.1.0 - 23rd December 2022\n\nThe Lens Core Team is excited to announce the first Developer Preview release of the official Lens SDK.\n\nThe Lens SDK will greatly improve the developer experience of building with the Lens API. It allows you to integrate with the Lens Protocol in seconds and gives you full control over the UX of your app.\n\nThis is just the beginning for the Lens SDK. We are starting with a collection of React Hooks and will add a low-level API Client for more advanced integrations, beyond React.\n\nTry out the Developer Preview release and tell us what you think!
https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk\n\nIn this release:
\n- feat: authentication w/ transparent token renewal\n- feat: React Hooks to:\n - fetch publications\n - fetch profiles\n - fetch followers/following\n - create post\n - fetch feed\n - notifications\n- feat: wagmi integration
\n\nSee the initial documentation at: https://docs.lens.xyz
- I have always been fascinated by the question of what makes certain content truly valuable and shareable, and I have spent a lot of time thinking about what motivates people to collect and how to create content that speaks to them on a deeper level.
That's why I'm excited to introduce Mint Season 7 to the world.
The next 20 episodes will span three months and focus on every aspect of "Creating Content Worth Collecting," a tagline that I hope will inspire more creators to shift their focus from algorithmic virality to creating content of collectible quality.
We’ll highlight various forms of tokenized media like music NFTs, podcast NFTs, writing NFTs, film NFTs, video NFTs, and crypto art, and answer questions like:
1. What does it take to create content worth collecting?
2. What are the links between viral distribution and onchain monetization via collection?
3. How can content creators use tokenized media and NFTs to increase value and strengthen relationships with their audience?
4. How will DeFi and tokenized media intersect and develop in the future?
5. What are the main challenges for crypto-native content creators and tokenized media projects and 6. how will they be addressed?
7. How will decentralization change content creation and consumption in the web3 world?
8. Will traditional media adapt to or be replaced by decentralized organizations in the web3 landscape?
9. What challenges and opportunities will the web3 media industry face as it grows and how can they be addressed?
10. How will the user experience of web3 media differ from traditional web media and how will this affect content consumption?
I hope that by exploring this topic in-depth, we can help more creators understand what makes content valuable to collect and how to create content worth collecting that resonates with their audience.
This season, listeners will hear from a variety of high-profile creators, savvy collectors, and ambitious founders on their strategies for producing collectible content.
We’ll hear from:
• Farokh -- Founder of Rug Radio.
• Robin Schmidt -- Founder of BasedAF.
• Zack Guzman -- Host of Coinage Media.
• Alice Ma -- Co-Founder of Mad Realties.
• Jacob Horne -- Co-Founder of Zora Protocol.
• Chase Chapman -- Host of the OthersidePod.
• Diana Chen -- Host of Rehash Podcast.
• Aidan Musnitzky -- Founder of Spinamp.
• Christina Beltramini -- Head of Growth at The Aave Companies (Lens Protocol).
• 0xLucas -- Head of Web3 at Bankless.
• Gami -- Founder of Gnars DAO.
• Peter Saputo -- Music NFT Artist.
• Roberto Nickson -- Founder of Metav3rse.
• Pplpleasr -- Legendary, crypto-native digital artist.
• TK the Legend -- Music NFT Artist.
• BlockchainBrett -- Partner at Palm Tree Club.
• John Crain -- Founder of SuperRare.
• Sam Sends -- Co-Founder of Glass Protocol.
• RŌHKI -- Web3-native music collective.
• Colin Armstrong -- Founder of Paragraph
I'm showcasing Lens Protocol and Bello.lol this season, who's collected the podcast’s soulbound NFTs, granting them promotional utility throughout the season.
I also thank Cointelegraph and CryptoSlate, this season's media partners.
The season is available to enjoy across all video and audio streaming platforms and new social apps built on Lens Protocol, such as Lenstube and Lensterxyz.
I'm excited to focus more of my efforts on this mindset shift. One of the reasons I launch new seasons with accompanying themes is to get answers to my personal questions and curate the right people to provide insight on the topic.
That’s how I organized Mint Season 1 and how I will continue to lead future seasons to come.
**Keep up with the podcast season by subscribing to my newsletter and getting notified when new episodes are available** ➡️ https://adamlevy.io/mint-season-7.
Collect Season 7's free subscriber NFT on Mirror: https://levy.mirror.xyz/M2wQQhvkt8ayvdKFiN1wbx_ANfJ2ry0pbFsHGcpVkKY
- Whenever something negative happens to you, there is a deep lesson concealed within it.