Ethan (@hery2095k) • Hey
Ethan (@hery2095k) • Hey
- There’s only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that’s your own self.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Everyone in this world is equal. If you don't give your heart, you can't get it!
- I know that my future is not just a dream.
- Sow nothing， reap nothing
- Novelty is to experience new things with old people
- It's beautiful
- We're proud to introduce Lens Improvement Proposals (LIPs). This open, collaborative process will guide the future development of Lens Protocol.
Taking inspiration from the successful Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) and Aave Improvement Proposals (AIPs), LIPs takes a step towards decentralized governance. The LIPs process will foster an inclusive, transparent and collaborative environment.
You will find how to participate in LIPs in the Lens Protocol’s GitHub repository, which streamlines the community participation process. It gives anyone the chance to submit proposals, and promotes open discussion.
Let's dive into the first three proposals that are live today:
LIP-0: Establishing an Open Governance Model. A process where the Lens community can propose improvements to Lens Protocol. From the submission of proposals to transparent discussions — we aim to foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive decision-making governance model.
LIP-1: Open Standards for Algorithms. A proposal to establish open standards for algorithms — based on the open Lens data layer — that will encourage the development of third-party algorithms, diverse experiences and provide user choice.
LIP-2: Open Standards for Metadata. An initiative to establish metadata standards for Lens Protocol, promoting transparency, interoperability, and user empowerment.
Take a deep dive into LIPs in our latest blog: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/8uxN9fMYBOqyDW5yZ6O3DDdOLEv1jJtxcw9qk4c4wgM
LIPs are our next step in enabling community involvement in shaping Lens Protocol's future.
Join us at https://github.com/lens-protocol/LIPs
- A wise man does not fall in love, but a goose is stewed in an iron pot
- Ample food and clothing by working with our own hands
- The mountains and rivers are far and widethe world is pyrotechnic none is you,
no one is not you.
- Empty today
- Waking up day by day, gains and losses at will.
- Lens Hackathon presentations happening now at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo!
- Full of atmosphere
- Let the right one in
- Willing to go against the wind to understand and earn more RMB
- The heart has nothing to rely on and is comfortable with the situation.
- That's how life is. A little busy, a little annoying.
A little bitter and occasionally a little sweet.
- You don’t have time to be timid.
- Hello again, my friends.
Wait for complacency, wait for time to praise
- Always on the road.
- I can't think of a copywriter. I just want coffee.
- Strike and defeat are stepping stones to success, not stumbling blocks.
- Gm lens frens🌱
- You are a landscape, there is no need to look up in other people's landscape.
Don’t make decisions when you’re angry.
Don’t make promises when you’re happy.
- I want to borrow the moon in your heart to ride into a romance.
- Want to make every ordinary day overflow joy
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- All the amazing, all come from long-term efforts
- People can, is to believe that can
- You have dreams,you go to protect it.
- Reality doesn't change according to your will.
- Learn to accept, all-tasted human life time depths, can hold a understand.🖤
- Be nice to people on the way up, because you'll need them on your way down.
- No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but yourself.
- It's never too late to start over.Even at 3 a.m. on a Saturday.It can also be a new starting point for you Einstein said "Time is an illusion."
Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
- There is more to come
There is more to come
We are born broken and mended by living😉