san (@hellomeinv1) • Hey
web3 students from China
- When Lily met Poppy at @lens/ethglobal İstanbul
Find the team on the ground to mint your exclusive @lens/fini
- Celebrating GHO live with a little custom anim gif! 👻🎉
- See through our Lens
- Today marks our 1 Year Anniversary of making friends onchain 🎂!
Thank you to everyone who has made the first year of Lens Protocol so special and groundbreaking. Lens has brought together builders, creators, communities, and friends, all while in beta.
There's so much planned for the second year ahead, and we can't wait to continue to grow with all of you.
Who did you become frens with on Lens?
🎨 by @nftsushi.lens and all collect proceeds go directly to the artist.
- Introducing the Lens SDK – your new go-to toolkit to create powerful experiences & applications for the social layer of Web3.
Developers rejoice! We have lowered the barrier to entry and made it easier than ever to create innovative, powerful, and engaging Lens apps and experiences. With the new Lens SDK you can plug into the Web3 social layer with just 10 lines of code.
Pick and choose the features you want - only the components you use contribute to the final size of your app bundles. These capabilities are all handled by the Lens SDK, allowing developers to focus on their core features.
The SDK is modular and composable. It seamlessly integrates with other Web3 projects, protocols, and tools such as @litprotocol.lens to enable token-gated publications.
Mobile apps have been some of the biggest success stories on Lens. The new SDK doubles down on mobile support, starting with React Native. With the SDK, you can build polished mobile apps without underlying knowledge of the Lens API or Lens Protocol.
Come build the future on the social layer of Web3.
Get started in our dev docs: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/sdk-react-intro and dive into our latest blog here: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/LtJBLD6zX_P9EYdsJ2DrT9RaCbiE2vvtajF4Md6wHr0
- 暗中观察😶🌫️ #GM #lens
- What it’s like seeing Momoka in action
- 还能正常继续吗？真的无语了 #lens
- We're now on Lenster!
Read our first blog to learn more about our approach to scaling Ethereum, and find out how to get involved in our upcoming NFT testnet voyage.
- 回来了，都回来了 #GM
- 太难了，成为了低质量账户 #lens 互关一波，bro
- 春夏冬三季来回交替，这是啥意思？ #GM
- 又是不温不火，枯燥无味的一天 #lens
- **It's my 28th birthday, and wow, this is my first post on Lens!**
How did it take me so long to get here?
Well, never too late I guess.
So here I am. I'm Violetta, I'm 28 years old, I'm from Italy and I'm a singer-songwriter. I act in movies sometimes, but music is life. In the past year I dropped about 9K music NFTs - I feel alive again 🔥
I want to meet the Lens community and learn from you guys. Who's active? 🍃
I'll start. Here's my favorite I've written, Never, Rarely, Sometimes, Always - one of the songs that changed my life ♥️
#genesispost #music #nfts
- On my watchlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3T8ttxTX-I
- The FED lost $42 billion 📉
You read that right. Itay Vinik has the deets
Full episode 👇👇
- PRO ANNOUNCEMENT: Our upcoming PRO report this week will be written by Mark Helfman.
- Prev HackerNoon Noonie nominee
- Author of 3 books (Consensusland, From Bust to Boom & Bitcoin or Bust: Wall Street’s Entry Into Cryptocurrency)
Mark will write a macro newsletter on #bitcoin & #crypto to help you understand where opportunities lie.
We're excited for this one. If you are too, make sure you go PRO:
- What's happening in NFTs?
- MetaMask announced their NFT View feature 🦊
- Nouns DAO is dipping into eSports 💻
- OpenSea goes Pro 🛳️
And much more in William Peaster's latest NFT roundup 🗞️
- 100 is the magic number for deSwap, the first value transfer protocol built with deBridge generic messaging.
$100M moved across chains🔀
100% of transactions delivered✅
- The „little lens game“ ( https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x0f85-0x1407 ) is looking for an image that will replace this gif 👇in the future :-)
If you‘d like to contribute an image (whatever you think might be a good match) pls comment your suggestion with a collect fee.
(save the date 📢 round 2: Thursday 12:00am UTC - Friday 11:59pm UTC - detailed announcement follows tomorrow)
- Let's clear some clouds around, What are Normal (c/...) Communities & Lens (l/...) Communities .
Normal (c/...) Communities are like groups for posting around the topic community is based on.
Lens (l/...) Communities are like your own korudao, but you have total control of what gets posted from your handle.
In normal communities, posts can be published without any permission, but community owners or moderators can ban the author if found a post violates rules or is spam.
While in Lens Communities, the owner of the handle/ community has to review each post request and only accepted posts are published from that handle.
Hope this was helpful, in understanding What both types of communities are and how they work!
Checkout diversehq normal community: https://diversehq.xyz/c/DiverseHQ
Checkout diversehq lens community :
Posted on c/DiverseHQ
- “Any firm working in capital markets, asset or wealth management should be excited about the chance to improve its view of and access to private assets,” noted a recent report from Bain & Company.
#Web3 technology has the potential to enhance efficiency in trillion dollar private markets by increasing access and enabling backend processes to be streamlined.
The full report: https://www.bain.com/insights/bring-on-the-tokens-for-private-markets-snap-chart/
- ❇️ Snapshot feature in @lenster.lens has live polling when your proposal is active 😉
- I've just finished a demo of my first pop song 🕺 and I'm looking for help mixing + possibly some final touches producing it. slide into my DMs if that's you or someone you know...
I'm a classically trained cellist but this is my first real experience recording and producing modern music. I'm learning a lot, but ultimately would love to have a few peeps I can work with to help bring my ideas to life 🖤
- Using Foundation with @lensprotocol
- Something is happening…
Hint: it’s for Bankless Citizens only
Become a Citizen 👇👇
- 🌠 GALVERSE x LENS 🌱
Party in Shibuya with @lensprotocol
We've teamed up for music, art, drinks, vibes - in the heart of Tokyo
1 year since launch day + opening night ETH Global Tokyo
RSVP only ~ IYKYK
- 🚨🚨 AMA 🚨🚨
We've an amazing AMA with our lovely Smurf Frens, Polygon and other ecosystem partners! 💜 💙
Speakers: 0xPolygon, Phaver, Smurfs and Cometh.
⏰ 11th April, 5.30 pm UTC
Let's join this amazing Twitter Space and maybe we can hear some alphas! 👀
Let's goooo and spread the words to everyone.👇🏻
[The Smurfs' Society Twitter'da](https://twitter.com/SmurfsSociety/status/1645326895137923076)
“🚀Excited to announce our AMA on Ecosystem Partners!🎉
Join us tomorrow with speakers from @0xPolygon, @Phaverapp, and @Cometh🌟
Get your questions ready! ♻️🚀🔥
Don't forget to register to make sure you’ll be part of the conversation!👨💻🌟
- gmgmgm 🌄
Who we seeing at NFT NYC this week?? 👀
- made with Sound of Fractures' Building Blocks kit
- Created using music from the new Sound of Fractures sample pack 'Building Blocks' via kits.io
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- Created using music from the new Sound of Fractures sample pack 'Building Blocks' via kits.io
- SHINSEI GALVERSE: ORIGIN STORY - EPISODE 1
Shinsei Galverse is Japan's first breakout Web3 success story. In the first episode of this mini doco-series, meet the team and hear about how they first came together to create Galverse!
Inspired by nostalgic 80s and 90s anime, the Galverse team aim to create something entirely new by reimagining these ideas with modern values and badass Gals at the front and centre.
Gal NFT holders take part in the animation process, submitting ideas and creative works that are incorporated into the animation and production process. They also receive a backstage pass to learn about the process with behind-the-scenes videos of the animation studio and team's creative work.
The Galverse team is passionate about introducing Japanese culture to the world, introducing fans and newcomers to a deeper understanding of anime, Gal culture, and the country's creative scene.
- #Weekly_updates Week 1
Will be dropping Weekly Updates every week on Monday..! Follow along on the Development of https://diversehq.xyz !
-- Added timeline feed
-- Increased the loading speed of feeds by 2x.
-- Implemented Verified Communities
-- Increased speed of switching between pages (specifically post page)
-- Mirror with sign in
-- Gave access to two more profiles for Lens Community
Here is the list of Lens Communities as of now,
https://diversehq.xyz/l/diversehq by @diversehq.lens
for posting anything related to diversehq.
https://diversehq.xyz/l/youmemeworld by @youmemeworld.lens
https://diversehq.xyz/l/letjoellive by @letjoellive.lens
for gamers by a gamer.
Posted on c/DiverseHQ
- let the gm's be dropped at https://diversehq.xyz/c/gm
- In Bulk and On Demand Queries with Lens BigQuery
🔗 Codebase - https://github.com/dabit3/lens-bigquery-with-node.js
🔗 Docs - https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/public-big-query
By the end of this tutorial you should have a good understanding of how to use the API to query all of the available data sets.
- Season 1 - Training
Today we started from Mauzac !
Beautiful view of the Pyrenees as often in the region.
Sadly I forgot my Camelback at home so was not able to get my phone to take picture 😕
But got some during the travel to the starting point and the road to home.
Here are details of the run https://strava.app.link/UCpZcRgFRyb
#training #trail #running #france #ultratrail
- For those who are new to Ethereum, EIPs are proposals on how to improve the Ethereum stack, worth browsing to see whats coming up https://eips.ethereum.org/
- Happy easter 🐣 nice day for a walk
- POV: We live in a world where AI spits out content that's identical to a human's work
- Spring in the city - favourite change of seasons
- Went to Thin Air @ The Beams in London with @paris.lens and @caviar.lens and impressed how epic it was
- Went to Thin Air @ The Beams in London with @paris.lens and @caviar.lens and this is part II. Could this be the next rAAVE venue?
- So we wanted do this this circle trend on Twitter and this app asked us to allow it to: follow/unfollow accounts for us, post and delete on our behalf, create/delete lists, change our profile & settings..
All for a circle image with a few faces on it
Meanwhile, the only thing the same app on Lens needs is your handle.
It'll pull all the engagement info it needs from the blockchain.
- Another Fun #VR Video w/ @leopastel.lens Showing Him VR For the First Time!!
Another Fun #VR #bytes Video w/ @leopastel.lens - Showing Him VR For the First Time!! This was such a fun time with my Oculus having someone I actually know in real life and am friends with in there in VR with me. Usually everyone in there is a whole new demographic of people that I've never met before and only know from VR. I love mixing these realities!
#VirtualReality #Meta #Oculus #Quest2 #MetaQuest2 #VRHeadset #HorizonWorlds
- the biggest issue in web3 music is artists don’t realize the power that we have. we are so used to being controlled and bound by a system, that this time around, we don’t realize we are free.
stop following the current and set the trend. you have the freedom to make the music you want and price it how you want. that is literally the power of web3 technology. that’s the freedom dsps won’t offer us.
some releases are priced at their value price, and that price is arbitrary to the artist. other releases are priced lower to build community. neither of these approaches are wrong, and the smartest artists will use both techniques interchangeably.
never feel forced to follow a trend that isn’t in alignment with your values. this sentiment applies anywhere in life, but especially here— where we are building a whole new world and can shape it how we want to this time.
sorry for this long ass thread on a sunday lol, but artists, i just want to empower you and remind you that you are very much in control of your own art and have the freedom to present it to the world in whichever way you see fit. i hope you always see it that way. 💜
- EVOLUTION album trailer
from EVOLUTION TO 3VOLUTION
The EVOLUTION Collection is the official digital discography, a greatest selects from the goddess emcee sent to inspire, ignite, and evolve the planet, one song at a time. A merging of timelines. Are you evolved?
*Collect the album trailer on lens tube OR PURCHASE the album on
Band camp to earn one allowlist spot for the official 3VOLUTION mnft hosted by Yung Thrift Gawd
dropping April 2023 ***
Digital Album Stream & Download on Band camp
*Live-stream Access Key (Weekly Live-stream Community cosmic calls, special guests, Q&A, sacred togetherness) on Hype shot
*Access to EVOLUTION INNER CIRCLE community chat on telegram
*Band camp Live stream concert pass
released March 30, 2023
All songs written, performed, and co-produced by Charm Taylor
all rights reserved
- Happy Friday Lens Friends.
- On Another Level 😵💫