Lola (@hazelstar) • Hey
Lola (@hazelstar) • Hey
- Lately 🔥
- I’m loving the new @lens/orbapp 😻
- Explorer of Space!
New profile pic by ヤメル Yamer ( @Yamer on Twitter )
- I’m sorry but there’s a connection problem between Metamask & @orbapp.lens . If I don’t sign up with desktop, then I’m stuck out of my account. Not cool for a mobile app, when on the go. What’s happening?
- How to run a Momoka Verifier
This video walks through how to run a Momoka Verifier on your local machine 👟
The Momoka Verifier enables you to operate a trustless verifier node that validates LENS DA publications in real-time.
It can also serve as an indexer, allowing you to stream and index the data yourself.
This open-source solution relies exclusively on software that you can run independently, without any dependency on LENS.
This ensures that even if LENS were to cease operation, you would retain access to your content, maintain proof of ownership, and continue to utilize it, all thanks to a decentralized data availability storage layer.
- Tokyo bound.
- Leaving beppu bay
- A journey to the magical forest of Princess Mononoke with @aavechan.lens
- Fukuoka vibes with @hazelstar.lens
- I got off the interwebz again
- Episode 6 of The Mandalorian s3 is such a masterpiece 💙🤖💙
- Me deploying my Starknet wallet. Shouldn’t have complained about MM earlier lel.
- Ok #zkThon, I am making headway here. Let's talk about some insights and understanding into tomorrow's highly anticipated #zkEVM launch from the gigabrains at #Polygon, by your truly smol brained fren, @mycaleum.lens. Let's start pulling on this 🧵...
#Ethereum is the #decentralized tower whose shining light we all enjoy. It is the current standard for distributed virtual networks and allows ANYONE to utilize it's harnessed power. ⚡
But when you are this good, everyone wants a piece. Bc of that, things get congested. 🚥
#Polygon saw this coming and has worked hard to help bring #Ethereum to the world via well targeted scaling solutions. Many such as myself have enjoyed their #PoS network since launch. But it's time for a level up, or rather, a rollup. 😉
#zkEVM will utilize #ZeroKnowledge transaction validation proofs for batched, or rolled-up, bundles being initiated on Polygon but settling on Ethereum. We'll be enjoying the fastest #Polygon experience ever while maintaining the security and provenance of #Ethereum. 🧠
So that's the #ZK side. But almost moar importantly is the #EVM side. By being natively compatible with Ethereum and contract structure, #Ethereum #devs ARE #Polygon #devs. Existing contracts and developments are ready to launch with no special tweaking needed. 😮
I have been looking forward to this special day for a long time and hope that March 27th will be remembered in history as the day the #Polygon #zkEVM finally becomes live and public. With great power comes great responsibility and I know the #Lens community is up for the challenge!
Major shout out to #Sandeep and team for their vision and commitment to always advancing the cause. I am honored to operate the #PolygonGuild #SaintGeorge and cannot wait for what frens like Unkrakable will bring to reality. The #zkThon is only the beginning. 🕵️
- I’ve been outside of the internet this month and here’s what I saw
- Thank the Orb Lords for desktop connection, MM mobile is trash, I was locked out of the Lens fun all this time!
- Any **Onigiri Pepe** collector on Lens? Show me your favorite one(s)! 😍
Snatched a rare Kagami Mochi yesterday, and now can't stop shopping... 🤫👀
Setting the mood with one of my fav artist of all time.
You're welcome 😬
- I just contributed to the 🕯️ KZG Ceremony 🕯️ using 0xc3137…9ff6 to help scale Ethereum
↓ Add your own randomness ↓ ceremony.ethereum.org
- My idea of hell…
- GM frens,
This is some kind of news, I'd like not to share, but after running (francecrypto) a french media for the past 3 years, and COMMIT Dao since July, I'm currently in an annoying situation. With market condition and internal issues, I had no choice but searching for a job position as growth manager, content writer, social media manager, or digital marketing manager, for the past months, but in vain.
**If you are looking for someone with my skills or know a company that is looking for a degen chad, please let me know.**
**Thank you all for your help. 🎄**
- I MEAN WTF MBAPPÉ 💙🤍❤️
- *'THE PERSISTENCE OF MAGNIFICENCE'*
the first artwork for **"EXHIBITION"**
a @lenster based role-playing gallery simulator
**24 hour Open Edition**
**50% mirror referral**
My museum is open!
*2049 Still life*
- **Are airdrops still in fashion? Excellent question!** @hazelstar.lens 🖤
**Answer: YES** they are, **however;** they are becoming a lot more strict, well thought out, organized, and executed. Each big iteration gets inspected closely and reflected/improved upon. Not everything always goes as planned like $OP launch but @dydx did a great job imo. on launch.
Many blue chips have yet to release a token (MetaMask confirmed. , Opensea speculative, Orbiter Finance, confirmed, #lens $LENS i can say 99% considering it's literally a social dapp and will NEED governance/ some sort of proper community voting.) just to name a few.
As per being more difficult, very thorough with sybil attackers/ bots etc. / this is why it's more important now to hunt the gems, not catch em all.
simply bridging or doing a few transactions/trades won't be enough. You will have to commit time on the dapp/chain/l2/l3 on top of the above mentioned + more that we would only speculate. $OP gave bonuses if you donated to gitcoin, were part of multi-sig etc. very unique and wasn't strictly for using their network. Just because a project says they will have a token does not mean you should use their platform. many scams, or just bad projects that will airdrop a few worthless tokens within a short time after getting dumped, better to spend your time on well researched ones, or not even try to get the airdrops, just support what you like and what interests you, it will come back.
Do you like #lens ecosystem? explore what catches your attention, and research.
Do you like #StarkNet ? tons of new projects launching there for any intersest; nfts, gaming, spot trading, perps, options.
What is more important is why token, and do YOU want/need the token. Governance, staking, and fees are the biggest ones but some would say don't buy strictly a gov token with no other utility, or an exchange token unless you're a big lp or governor like uniswap. if you recieve the tokens by surprise, excellent, hodl until you decide what is best for you or immediately sell some to take profit like a good trader just in case. Don't worry about selling the tops or any nonsense, if it happens by luck be thrilled!
**P.S. sometimes it's better to not sell or claim an airdrop at all if it will implicate you with taxes and it's a junk token or you just didn't recieve enough to be worth.**
- So, while everyone is asking the AI to write smart-contracts for the next ponzi, I'm low-key building useful skills for the end of the world when they'll take over.
- So I connected my MetaMask to my Instagram yesterday, I don’t know what to make of it: is it cool or is it cringe? Do I want those two worlds to collide? 🤔\n\nWhat are your thoughts on this?
- Just started with my @nodeguardians adventure. Learning Solidity? *meh*. But learning Solidity thanks to an RPG, **YES PLEASE**!
So after struggling 3h with my machine set up 🥲, I’ve just completed the Tutorial 1: Build quest on Node Guardians! 🛡
I highly recommend!
- Trying to stay away from CT and touch grass for REAL.
- This Blood Moon was intense!
- Ghosts have the right to dance too! 👻🎶
It's Spooky Szn 👻 #allthingsghost.
A cute ghost wandering in a holographic crystal palace, looking at the stars from an open window, a night dark and starry, suspended in time, by Moebius, l'Incal, hyper detailed coloured drawing, Starwatcher, hand inked..
During October all posts are gasless and mint as a free collect
@thegallerydao.lens @selas.lens @lensprotocol
Check out bit.ly/lensai
It's AI o'clock.
If you ever need to take a minute, you're welcome in my perfect contemplation room. 😶🌫️😌
Have a great minute!
- If you speak baguette and couldn’t attend the conference week in Colombia, here’s a short but comprehensive recap of DevCon6 Bogotá by some Ethereum France contributors!
- Airbrush forever!
After playing around with the word "Cyberpunk" and getting extremely disturbing but nonetheless fascinating works, I decided to prompt Vitalik into a Sorayama like humanoid, and I give you a couple of (still disturbing) shiny results the AI birthed:
The VitaBot and the BUTERIN 9000, yeah they're both chrome-pleated, but one is deadlier 😬
Are you ready for some airbrush artwork generated by AI?
I've been loooong obsessed with airbrush technique, from the "mad men" ads from the mid-20th century on, to Japanese artists, I count Hajime Sorayama, Pater Sato, Peter Palombi or Peter Lloyd among my favorite artists.
Here is my (disturbing) AI pilgrimage:
Ad for the Sorayama Ethereum wallet
- Been playing with AI generated images all day, why no one told me it was this addictive? Will spam the Lens a bit with a few epic pieces that came to existence today.
To begin with:
Peace in a Mall.
- When you’ve been waiting to use @orbapp.lens for weeks, and didn’t check THAT one email box you signed up with…
- pro-tip for the next cycle:
Web3 is not an incremental upgrade upon Web2, It's a paradigm shift with a new ethos.
That's why I'm doubtful techbro bay area burger founders cruising on boomer, bay area, burgers VCs will lead the charge.
'member "enterprise blockchain" arc vibes?
- The post-conference stickers situation is getting out of hand...
- Coolest night of DevCon Bogota with @aavechan.lens ! @letsraave.lens 💚💜
- gm Lens fam!
We're live from the couch where Vlad is demonstrating once again peak cat productivity.
- Reading maxi cope "Staking is no labor thus ETH iz security" While educating myself on maintaining uptime, staying updated, client diversity, checking solar panels, UPS systems and network switches.
- BeReal is Minutiae if you remove artists in charge and replace them with VCs.
Change my mind.
- Ok hear me out…curate to earn.
run minority ETH client to
support diversity and keep
So today, I just started my own Eth2 validator node. In all likelihood, it will be up and validating tomorrow. Daunting, yes, but I felt like putting my ETH where my mouth is. 🤞🏼🤘🏼✌🏼🖖🏼
- How to build censorship-resistant software
- Deploy immutable, permanent front ends on Arweave
- Push your code to Radicle
- Build APIs on The Graph Protocol decentralized network
- Store files on Arweave or IPFS
- Livepeer video streams
And run your own node(s)
- Hello everyone!
Today, I would like to share with you a personal experience related to NFTs. I warn you, it's not pretty but if it can help some people to see more clearly and/or share our experiences... And I guess lenster is the best place to talk about it.
I've been interested in blockchains for years but I only started to really put money into it since February 2021. At that time we all thought we were geniuses and every call ended as profit. The magic of the bullrun, the general blindness of what awaited us a few months later. You know the rest.
Anyway, in September 2021, still largely in profit, I started to take a closer look at NFTs. My first purchases were on a decentralized game : @aavegotchi.lens (that is is not a bad project). I first bought a few "portals" (like card boosters pack), and because I was totaly addicted of participating, it's almost all my crypto savings that went into it.
The bear-market was so scary, I preferred to run away to something less palpable. At that time, I didn't realize it yet but I was slowly starting to sink into an addiction to NFTs.
Let's talk about money. I invested a total of about 5000€ in crypto. At the peak of the market, I had 40,000€ worth. I managed to more or less "tank" the bear market by moving towards stablecoins even though fear made me do a lot of stupid things. I think I was around 10,000€ at the low despite everything. But what I found most devastating were the NFTs.
After @aavegotchi.lens , I invested on anything. Thinking that one project was better than another, I started dumping all my crypto savings.
Of course, when you're "informed", you quickly understand that you're buying false promises for 99 projects out of 100, but hey, you get caught up in the hype and you go anyway. (In the end, I was lucky that Aavegotchi was not one of them, but that's not the point).
To give you an idea, I had more than 10,000€ on @aavegotchi.lens , 3,000€ on AnataNFT, 3,000€ on WineBottleClub and a lot of other projects with more or less important amounts (I don't criticize the projects themselves, it's an observation).
Just think that I owned an animated avatar that I bought for 3,000€. At that price, you can buy a second-hand electric scooter. To all these totally incoherent behaviors, we can add the time spent. When you start to get into this business, it's easy to lose 4 hours a day looking at projects, being harassed on twitter, etc. Time wasted for next to nothing.
Today, I managed to get out of this addiction even though I am and will remain a true technology enthusiast. Thanks to CryptoMatrix2 (twitter) , I'm moving forward with my dollar cost averaging by locking my cryptos to not touch them.
Other people like @aavechan.lens show us how important the fundamentals are even if we have to be aware that we can't have the same life as them "on the blockchain".
If you are as lost as I am, take the time to go read the DEFI forums like @aaveaave.lens or @apwine.lens rather than wasting your time with the latest trendy NFT project. It took me a while to figure it out and especially to make it happen.
I don't give up on NFTs, there are projects that try to keep the NFT "contract" useful and concrete (I'd like to mention some but I don't want to draw you to them either) while trying to stay consistent with the amounts of money involved.
Well not quite since if you go over my OpenSea profile (don't), you'll see that I still have some 💩 and mostly completely nonsensical behaviors I'm fighting against.
So, strength to all those who see the future in this technology but are getting eaten up a bit by hype and FOMO. I guess you have to lose a little and go through it to learn and become wiser over time.
Thanks for reading.