grass◱ ◱ (@grasswonder) • Hey
Let's learn about crypto!
- Don't forget to donate to HEY at Gitcoin Grants Round 19.
- What will be the next big airdrop?
- What will be the next big airdrop?
- Within 24 hours！
- Layerzero airdrop is likely to be delayed.
- If you have not contributed to Lenster with Gitcoin18 yet, do so immediately.
- Cyber gave me some profit and I am so-so satisfied.
- Finally, cyberconnect listing was announced!
- Join cybertrek.
- The TVL of zkSync Era has decreased significantly in the last few days.
- I am getting tired of doing cyberconnect tasks every day.
- cyberconnect after maverick?
- In crypto assets, the market changes rapidly, for better or worse.
- great 😱
- When will sei move to mainnet?
- Great news!
Congrats Lens Protocol!
- Linea also stress-tests people who testnet.
- People with a strong need for approval are a nuisance to many.
Happy 1st Anniversary!
- Today marks our 1 Year Anniversary of making friends onchain 🎂!
Thank you to everyone who has made the first year of Lens Protocol so special and groundbreaking. Lens has brought together builders, creators, communities, and friends, all while in beta.
There's so much planned for the second year ahead, and we can't wait to continue to grow with all of you.
Who did you become frens with on Lens?
🎨 by @nftsushi.lens and all collect proceeds go directly to the artist.
- Donated to lenster.
- Yet gas price is still high.
- I find it inconvenient that I have to consume gas to write.
- We're now on Lenster!
Read our first blog to learn more about our approach to scaling Ethereum, and find out how to get involved in our upcoming NFT testnet voyage.
- I will never use a product again that has done anything to offend me.
- I feel that CyberConnect is not communicating well with users.
The lottery still continues even though Mod announced that it would end, giving the impression of being a bit random.
- 🔔 Exciting news! We've just added a new toggle to switch between **Quality Filters** & Regular mode for your notifications! 📲 Gain control over the notifications you receive, and tailor your experience to your preferences 🎛️
Give it a try, and share your feedback with us!
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- Twitter seems to be Elon's toy.
- I'm looking forward to layerzero.
- Ronnie uses Collateral Swaps.
Available across all V3 markets on app.aave.com. Powered by ParaSwap.
- Zksync era gas price is higher than I imagined.
- zksync one year later
- I still don't think this trend will change.
- Launchpool airdrop is winning ticket.
Launchpad airdrop is losing ticket.
The past trend has been this way.
- Congratulations to those who qualify for Arbitrum airdrop.
- Credit Suisse is next...
- There was no time to rest with the USDC depeg and Euler Finance hack.
- Taking a break is part of the job.
It looks like we have a long way to go to the Bull market.
- “Lens is a flexible tech stack. You can secure your profile, followers, and content on-chain and make it into a collectible. Or you can keep some data off-chain. You decide." @stani.lens 📍Eth Denver
Lens 🤝 @gitcoin.lens watch this space.
- Trying to claim cyberconnect sbt at once is very time consuming.
- Zerion coming with transaction safety checks, live from Poolycon
- I strongly believe that the airdrops that are sent to us instead of the airdrop method of claim are very unfair because there is a big time difference between people.
- BTC likes this price range.
- Zigzag airdrop makes everyone a little happier.
- Don't forget to vote for gitcoin.