Frederica Theodoulou (@frederica) • Hey
Plant sci prof. Proteostasis, transporters, hypoxia, baking. Serious about science but like to laugh. Own views. She/her.
- Last chance at @lens/ethglobal İstanbul to mint your @lens/fini
- When Lily met Poppy at @lens/ethglobal İstanbul
Find the team on the ground to mint your exclusive @lens/fini
- Congrats Winners! Create a ticket in SuiGlobal Discord to get a prize! Jennifer_099#2445 Businka#7556 Shwn | Suiswap#9201 Sebsn | Sui Global#3091 TarunA14818Y| SuiBears#2069 behnam#5150 P.#5721 tasnimezanjan#8563 sonmezonur#5627 tama7711 | Suiswap#6609 Văn Giang#1572… Show more
- Filecoin News 65 https://filecoin.io/blog/posts/filecoin-news-65/… Highlights Network v19 Lightening and nv20 Thunder FEVM + Brave Wallet @MessariCrypto State of Filecoin Q1 2023 VideoJam Hackathon The FVM Imaginarium: Developer Tooling, Hackathons and other Opportunities for Builders
- Lens Protocol is open, anyone who has a profile can have permissionless access regardless of what application they are using. We believe in supporting content creators and followers who create an engaging environment for everyone.
Some applications use gasless and signless transactions, and we have now introduced eligibility requirements for these features.
While everyone is eligible by default, accounts with low-signal engagement will not be eligible. You can read more about our requirements here. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/gasless#eligibility-requirements
We are also testing filtering low-signal notifications for a better user experience. https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/users-notifications#api-details
At Lens, we believe that Web3 social should create a better experience than before, by using blockchain technology. We are always experimenting with ways to better our user experience by filtering low-signal profiles and bots. Let’s keep experimenting, our DMs are open for feedback 🧪
Collecting options in @orbapp.lens 🥳🥳🥳
This. Is. Awesome 👏
Keep up the great work!
- Lens enthusiasts, get a unique T-shirt with your username/handle embroidered on it for just 70 wMATIC.
Only 5 available, act fast! 💨
Stand out in the Web3 Social community with this one-of-a-kind item.
*Includes shipping world wide
*Collectoors need to DM their size, colour and delivery details.
- XMTP x Smurfs puzzle #3 🧩🔍💙
Solve the puzzle in this image. Find the XMTP wallet address & answer. Message the answer to the wallet address via https://xmtp.chat ( answer is case sensitive: send it in UPPERCASE).
💡 If you DM the correct answer, you will receive a new puzzle by message (Response may take a few minutes.) Solve it and comment your answer under this tweet/post. At the same time every day, we'll post if there is a winner.
📽 Wonder how to send DM via http://XMTP.chat ? 👉 https://t.co/dO7RC40aPc
💬 On http://xmtp.chat, you will only receive a response if you send message to the correct wallet address
Note: You can also download Converse (https://getconverse.app) on iOS to receive notifications when you get messages on the go. 📱
- 恭喜Lore @loredotxyz （也就是之前的Prysm）今天公布融资400万刀，由 @multicoincap 领投。最早参与这个项目是一年多前了，那时候是撸POAP的时候知道的。后面参与并拿到了第一批的Squad的Pass。也因此拿到SAFE的小额空投。… Show more
- Some numbers 📊 from Lenster 🌸 for the past 4 days
**~100,000** page views 👀
**~12,000** unique visitors 👥
**~150** countries 🌎
**~2,600,000** edge CDN requests 🌐
**~50 GB** bandwidth from image CDN 🏞
Thanks @lensprotocol for being with us from day one 🌿💚
- Who's the DeFi GOAT? Tag them below
- gm @lensprotocol 🌸
- Get ready for a brighter and more vibrant experience with orb! 🎥
We're excited to announce video support, now you can upload and share your life's memories in motion.
Orb is the first mobile app to support video upload and reach experience on the @lensprotocol.lens.
Orb videos are decentralized, fast to load, and powered by @livepeer.lens.
Update the app and upload your videos now!
- meet orbpanda: our not-so-official mascot!
we have a challenge for you, who/what can we choose to be our mascot?
name them on @orbapp.lens!
- Wow! Our new video upload feature on the Orb app has received an amazing response!
In just one day, over 170+ artists and creators have shared over 200+ diverse videos.
From beautiful music performances to funny memes and heartwarming footage of kids playing, our community has blown us away with their creativity.
These videos have received over 10,000 reactions and counting!
Don't miss out on the fun, upload your own video and tag our Orb handle to get featured on our page.
- Amazing seeing all these INSANE artists showcasing their work on LENS, you all are I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E ! ❤️🔥🔥🔥
- Need a focus day with zero meetings tomorrow. ✋🛑⛔️
- We've picked a winner for the second competition, Secret Party!
Congrats to @joobid.lens who will receive a surprise prize!
Please DM us to claim your prize!
- something huge is coming, any guesses? 👀
- 🔊 Now Lenster's codebase is open-sourced on GitHub, make sure to ⭐️ us there 🚀
Keep an eye on the issues tab we will be setting some bounties 💰 soon™️
See y'all on pull requests 🤝
- We've picked a winner for the first competition, Lost Lens!
Congrats to @jmarx.lens who will receive a $50 worth of surprise prize.
Please DM us to claim your prize!
- What a day...
- wait I’ll start!
"orb app launches a feature that allows users to order pizza with their mind. 🤯”
ps: wrong and funny responses are accepted only! 👀
- the team is hustling to get you new features!
when do you want the next release?
- J.P. Morgan has executed its first live trade (with real Balance sheet funds!) in DeFi using a modified version of the Aave protocol on Polygon mainnet, as part of the The Monetary Authority of Singapore’s (MAS) Project Guardian.
MAS launched this collaborative initiative with the financial services industry to explore the economic potential and value-adding use cases of asset tokenization and DeFi.
One of the main objectives of the project was to develop use cases for institutional-grade DeFi protocols to study the introduction of regulatory safeguards and controls to mitigate against market manipulation and operational risk.
The Aave protocol was utilized within a use case involving the supply and borrow of tokenized foreign exchange transactions, using SGD tokenized deposits (The 1st issuance of tokenized deposits by a bank!) issued by J.P. Morgan and JPY tokenized assets issued by SBI Digital Asset Holdings.
The world’s largest bank transacting on a public blockchain using Aave smart contracts is a huge milestone for DeFi, and represents a massive step towards bringing the trillions of dollars of traditional financial assets into DeFi, to fully realize the opportunities afforded by smart contract based, decentralized applications.
Read more here👇
- all in crypto
- who is going to ETHDenver?
- We’ve deployed Aave V3 on the Sepolia Testnet expanding our support for the testnet community!
- Attending ETH Denver?
Just created an exclusive community:
- 750+ hackers, developers, and creators.
- Exclusive events.
Must have ETH Denver ticket! 🎟️ 🎟️🎟️
Check it out here: https://orb.ac/community/63f5f6901a6e93b3219374a7
- planning something special!
comment if you would be attending ETH Tokyo! 🗼
- There's currently 10 votes open on Snapshot for the Aave DAO.
Feel free to participate!
- You're beautiful the way you are! ✨
So are the 25 Hacker Smurf NFTs 🍄💙
Get yours during the auction on March 28, Each NFT is unique with different colors, backgrounds, and rarity ❤️🤎💚💜
Which is your favorite❓
Tell us in the comments!
- Whats the most interesting innovation since the disco ball?
- Who is going to win the World Cup then?
- As we gear up for the Hacker Smurf Sale next week, we wanted to share some of the perks that will be attached to these NFTs 🦾✨
In addition to the utilities that will come with all NFTs in the Legendary collection, holders of Hacker Smurf PFPs will also get:
💙 A physical print of their NFT
💙 A limited edition Hacker Smurf Hoodie
💙 A verified LENS Handle
💙 A chance to win a $500 reward
More details here 👇
- An experiment in social coordination with dYdx
- Listening to an interesting space featuring fellow content creators @jessyjeanne.lens and @chaoticmonk.lens ✨
- New lensport.io design is quite nice, and look who is the top collector for today ;)
- 16 Amplifying Tokenized Communities with Forefront — Jihad Esmail
Jihad Esmail is a core contributor at Forefront ~ proliferating collective creation. Key author for Tokenized Communities Year In Review ~ the third edition was just released. He’s a researcher at Other Internet, an applied research organisation studying social technology.
Forefront has arguably the single best crypto newsletter in the game. Their products including Pulse and Terminal are geared towards supporting the ecosystem of tokenized communities. Forefront Membership Pass is a recently launched NFT for community access.
In this episode we go into all things governance, memes, NFT memberships, onchain media and trends seen over recent years for web3 communities from ERC20s and social tokens to PFP NFT collections, web3 social and the emergence of nounish projects.
UFO is a place for revolutionary ideas. A podcast where artists, musicians and web3 builders talk about the future. Hosted by Nick Hollins and produced by Apollo.
@lensprotocol is the open-source tech stack for building decentralized social media applications. A permissionless and transparent social graph that is owned by the user. Lens is the last social media handle you’ll ever need to create. Visit lens.xyz
@zerion combines every corner of web3 in a simple and intuitive app for self-custodial humans. Discover the hottest NFT collections, track your DeFi rewards, and vote in DAOs across 10+ chains. Get started at zerion.io
- Emergency rescue strategy needed for Silicon Valley Bank
- Matto — Collectors Curate the Art World of Night Run
Matto tells us how art works and music will feature in the Night Run video game in co-curation with collectors who can design their part of the city.
EP13 — https://ufo.mirror.xyz/wa9gr9uELMwpWJ-vzRuaiw4LQFWNdRLhPFbSe8PexBo
sponsors — @lensprotocol 🌿 @zerion
- The @yup_io Mobile Beta is going live!
We've teamed up for a unique drop for UFO Genesis Pass holders and UFO subscribers across Lens and Mirror.
You can register for the Mobile Beta & claim a free UFO x Yup NFT for priority on the Waitlist
The mint is open for 72 hours and the supply is 20,000 ~ minted on Polygon via Coinvise
Go here for all the info : https://ufo.mirror.xyz/MvBjw0Hb_Sp0AEAY-daKKKoDnliJgr7Jn8E03mCq9Tg
- 📣 Paris Blockchain Week is offering a 30%-discount on tickets for members of the Memester Community. You can claim the discount on the Memester Community portal:
If you are not one of the 180 Memester Community members yet, you can join us for just 2 WMATIC, you just need to collect this post: https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x5805-0x039f
You will then be able to access a bunch of benefits on the portal 😊
- My country is a meme 🤪
- Feedback time! What do you like about Lens as a protocol? within the apps/integrators and experience? what do you don’t like? honest feedback needed :)
- Never seen anyone do this swap on air lol
- Your dose of the song a day https://lenstube.xyz/watch/0x7cca-0x21
This one is quite hilarious
- I typically don’t post charts and definitely not on a Friday night, but this correlation between gold and BTC is worth highlighting. Somehow I feel like it will be one of the most interesting bitcoin eras we have seen in crypto. Lot of Bitcoin memes coming my frens, wait for it 🦬
- I am going to grow a beard until the next bull market
- Still the most undervalued topic (inside joke) a lot of developers are not utilising when monitoring events and writing indexers. Every block has a logsBloom and in that you can check without an additional (in most cases not needed) RPC call (eth_getLogs) if the event you care about has been emitted in that block! Bloom filter checks can sometimes give false positive aka it can say true and not be true in some rare cases (not an issue and rare). This brought our RPC calls down in the indexer from 1.1M calls a day to 50,000 calls a day. The 1.1M output would not scale either as every new event we add would add another 44,000 more RPC calls (even if that event was rarely used). The bloom filter checks only adds the eth_getLog RPC call when the event has been emitted which means it only uses the resources it needs, more RPC calls equals more TCP connections, bigger bills, more memory usage, list goes on. Worth looking into if your writing an bare metal indexer!