Eduardo (@eduardo) • Hey
- Eigen Labs $ 100M investment from a16z crypto
- Liquid staking platform Ether Fi raised $ 27M in a Series A
- Asset management and payment platform Mesh (ex Front Finance) raised $ 6.50M funding round led by PayPal Ventures
- Magic Eden launches multi-chain wallet for Solana, Bitcoin, Polygon and Ethereum
- Web3 infrastructure for a decentralized Internet Grape raised $ 35M
- Namada airdrop extended until Jan 12th.
- Andreessen Horowitz planning to target $3.4 billion for next early-stage funds
- After the mainnet launch and the airdrop of 60M TIA tokens to 580K users, Celestia has been listed on several major exchanges
- Celestia is airdropping 60 million tokens in bid to build its network
- The crypto gaming studio Proof of Play raised $33M in a seed round, with investors including a16z crypto
- ZetaChain raises 27M
- Connext $NEXT airdrop revealed
- Mantle Mainnet is Live
- Binance Labs has invested $10M in Radiant Capital [RDNT]
- Manta Network has launched the Manta Pacific testnet
- Taiko Labs raises $22 million in funding
- Zora will launch l2 solution
- Sui (SUI) will launch its blockchain on Mainnet on May 3rd
- Berachain has raised $42M in a Series A funding round led by Polychain Capital
- 1inch Network (1INCH) has announced expansion to zkSync Era
- zkSync Era mainnet is live
- Sui Mainnet will launch in Q2 of this year. We’ll share more information as soon as possible.
- Microsoft testing crypto wallet on their Edge Browser
- Zero-knowledge crypto startup proven raises $15.8M in seed round
- Ethereum Layer 2 network Scroll raised $50 million in new funding
Scroll is now valued at null.8 billion
- Lens Protocol ecosystem by rekktguy.
- Yuga Labs drops bitcoin-based NFT collection TwelveFold
- Kraken is on track to launch bank 'very soon' despite regulatory 'weird place'
- Uniswap Labs announced early access to mobile wallet. Now available as a limited early release - through Apple TestFlight.
- "GHO will become an SDK for developers to build next-generation online and real-life payments, pushing blockchain into the mainstream." @stani.lens @gho.lens
- Seaport v1.4 has been activated on OpenSea
- Ethereum developers are delaying the Shanghai upgrade until early April.
- In February 2023, the monthly decentralized exchange volume showed an increase of 26% from the volume registered in January: $61.3B —> $77.2B.
- Dynamic public beta is live
- NFT finance protocol Insrt raises $2.2 million in SAFT round
- Few and Far raised $10.5M
- zkEVM Testnet Guide 🦊
ConsenSys has been whitelisting more users to its testnet.
Here's a step-by-step thread on how to bridge from Goerli to zkEVM, using Hop.
Will zkEVM have a token? 🧵👇
✅ About zkEVM
• ConsenSys is a private blockchain software technology company, which owns MetaMask, Infura, zkEVM, and several other products
• One of the things they are working on: their own zkEVM rollup, Ethereum scalability using ZK Proofs.
Recently, Infura endpoints to access ConsenSys zkEVM became available to a closed group of early registrants
To become one of the testers, you should sign up for the waitlist.
(If you signed & didn't get an email, don't forget they are sending beta invitations in batches)
For those who are whitelisted: how to test the product?
STEP 1: Go to faucetlink.to/goerli & request Goerli ETH
STEP 2: Login into your Infura account app.infura.io/login
STEP 3: Create a new key and select network Web3 API.
STEP 4: Select the ConsenSys zkEVM Testnet endpoint (screenshot below)
STEP 5: Go to goerli.zkevm.consensys.net
STEP 6: Add zkEVM Testnet RPC to your MetaMask
STEP 7: Bridge from Goerli to zkEVM using Hop Protocol: goerli.hop.exchange
STEP 8: Test the zkEVM - play around app.dexchange.live
(bridge, swap, provide LP)
Is there any $INFURA information?
• On the 1st screenshot, the Team said they are "discussing ways to reward those who help test". This does not necessarily means $INFURA, but it means rewards
• On the 2nd screenshot, the Team said that no token will be launched
Why should we care?
• ConsenSys is a company that owns MetaMask
• Joseph Lubin already confirmed that MetaMask will have a token (check the thread below)
• Infura is actively thinking about rewarding its token holders for the contribution
Getting involved with the community is always a good way to get to know the team and what they are building.
💡 Activities that you can engage with:
1. Taking an Infura survey that will give you an NFT: https://research.rallyuxr.com/consensys/lp/cle4f709z00vz2zby305x37b2?studyId=cle4f709x00vx2zbyfqpmc7ga
2. Monitor ConsenSys Events. There was a community call 8 days ago: https://www.crowdcast.io/consensys
💡 Didn't receive their email yet?
The registration for zkEVM private testnet is closed at the moment.
If you missed the registration period, don't worry! The next phase will be a permissionless testnet. We will have more communications on this to come, stay tuned.
- Polychain Capital eyes $400 million raise for fourth fund
- Robinhood Wallet is now available on iOS.
- Chiliz sets up $50 million incubator backed by Jump Crypto
- Binance NFT releases AI-powered NFT generator Bicasso
- BTC-based NFT is here. Yuga labs has announced that it will release a BTC-based NFT series called TwelveFold.
When it comes to the recent buzz about NFT, there's no getting around the Bitcoin Ordinals protocol. According to crypto analytics platform Glassnode, the launch of the Ordinals protocol has brought the number of non-zero bitcoin addresses to an all-time high of 44 million.
The Ordinals project is divided into two parts: Ordinal Theory and Inscription. Ordinals Theory is a system that assigns serial numbers to each satoshi (Satoshis, the smallest unit of bitcoin, one bitcoin is equivalent to 100 million satoshi), allowing each satoshi to be be tracked and transmitted. The system numbers each satoshi in the order in which it is mined, and the satoshi is thus given an ID to which it can be assigned content.
Inscriptions, also known as digital artifacts, are created when a file, such as an art image like those created for TwelveFold, is written (or inscribed) into units of Bitcoin called Inscriptions, also known as digital artifacts, are created when a file, such as an art image like those created for TwelveFold, is written (or inscribed) into units of Bitcoin called satoshis, the smallest individually identifiable units of Bitcoin. Theory protocol, with such NFTs simply donning the name "ordinals."
However, the current network confirmation of BTC is very slow, and there is a high threshold for wallet use, which is not suitable for the average user to use. How the future expansion of BTC will develop still requires us to wait slowly.
- #Zigzag Airdrop is out.
There is no claim process for the $ZZ airdrop. It will be sent out directly to eligible wallets.
The IDO + Gitcoin + Atlendis + POAP airdrops are already distributed.
The trader airdrop will start later today.
Track the airdrop here: https://zkscan.io/explorer/accounts/0x60bafce7af8cc6c69d92952453acee1d4da7e7d8
- Web3 games are decentralized, blockchain-powered, and offer true ownership of in-game assets.
[What are Web3 games, and how do they work?](https://cointelegraph.com/explained/what-are-web3-games-how-do-they-work)
Web3 games are decentralized, blockchain-powered, and offer true ownership of in-game assets.
- The launch of the MetaMask SDK in the Unity Asset Store will allow devs to connect their games to the wallet, enabling users to interact with web3-enabled features within the game itself.
- The partnership will grant the 200,000+ users across Phaver and other Lens-based Web3 apps access to daily Cointelegraph content.
[Cointelegraph partners with Phaver mobile Web3 social app](https://cointelegraph.com/news/cointelegraph-partners-with-phaver-mobile-web3-social-app)
The partnership will grant the 200,000+ users across Phaver and other Lens-based Web3 apps access to daily Cointelegraph content.
- SF Lens Frens!
Register for our San Francisco meet-up at The House of Web3.
Wednesday, March 8th:
- 👋 Lens Frens!
Turn your Lens profile into an Apple or Google Wallet pass by using lens.ethpass.xyz.
Share your Lens profile by having others scan your QR code.
- SyncSwap Era Testnet is now live https://mirror.xyz/0x000002c34bAE6DD7BeC72AcbA6aAAC1e01A359De/VYlRgfOp_-vxwPRsDq0_S_AOTLm-4XnNMIi2d8NQ1Sk
- Coinbase suspending BUSD trading