appad◱ ◱ (@duokongcrypto) • Hey
makabaka,sunge,88raziareshi .lens (🌸, 🌿)
@MinervaOptimism 是一个基于 Optimism 的去中心化现货
- Once again, based on the criteria used by Arbitrum. To reward real users, there's a good chance that your number of dAPPs, the smart contract used, will count towards the airdrop.
- brand new drop！！！！
- A lot has happened over the past few weeks in the @lensprotocol ecosystem! Here's a roundup
- Intricada by Camille Roux
- sanyi.eth /@sanyi_eth_·2h哈哈哈哈哈哈哈，看看linea新一周的任务。
- celue lululu
- loonne nio
loonne nioloonne nio
- Frustrated with the slow adoption rate of new tech?
Through Adoption Optimization, we're here to expedite the process, making tech easier for everyone👀 ✨
- This week, I analyzed and synthetized the workings of @lensprotocol
In short, @lensprotocol has positioned as a veritable toolbox for decentralized social networks (Web3.0). The aim of @lensprotocol is not to become a social network, but to build an ecosystem with numerous decentralized communities, ideas, applications, tools & systems &, ultimately, governed by DAOs!
There's only one thing you can do: build applications on top of it using this fabulous development kit for decentralized applications: @lensprotocol , as many teams supported & pushed by the project have already done
Users can become Lens's users by obtaining ProfileNFTs if they are on the @lensprotocol whitelist. This whitelist grows over time, enables us to stabilize the protocol step by step & to maintain the growth of @lensprotocol according to its use cases, its uses, the applications built on the top, etc…
ProfileNFT is the heart of @lensprotocol interactions, data is not attached to a private database belonging to a company but to the users, it contains the history of all the posts, mirrors, comments & other content about the user
FollowModule, linked to a ProfileNFT, contains a logic to be executed when a user wants to follow a profile, it is the bass of this famous decentralized social graph linked to the user
Users can follow others Lens ProfileNFT and receive an FollowNFT (ERC721). Content creators & communities can add parameters to this FollowNFT. These FollowNFTs have the ability to manage governance features for DAOs! Wouah!
CollectModule contains the logic to be executed when a ProfileNFT attempts to collect a publication, allowing users to transform publications & comments into NFTs (ERC721)
ReferenceModule contains the logic to be executed when an user wants to comment or to mirror a publication. The conditions of the parent publication's ReferenceModule must be respected.
Users can publish publications:
- which can be collected in NFT (ERC721) thanks to the CollectModule because it has a URL
- and add certain conditions to their publications using the ReferenceModule
Users can post comments linked to publications:
- which are subject to the conditions of the parent publication (of the sender user) via the Publications ReferenceModule
- which can be collected in NFT (ERC721) using the CollectModule, as it has a URL
- and add certain conditions (comments & mirror comments), using the ReferenceModule
Users can reflect publications:
- that can't be collected in NFT because they have no URL (like posts or comments)
- which allows you to add conditions to mirror, thanks to the ReferenceModule
Users can monetize their contents when other users want to collect their posts in NFT, thanks to ReferenceModule
@lensprotocol is not yet open to all, and available on whitelist, as the team wants to control the growth in the number of users for various reasons. @lensprotocol governance is currently managed by a multisig, but decentralizing Lens governance is not an option for the team! Good vision!
Spoiler, in my opinion, @lensprotocol is not a protocol: it's an ecosystem. Lens supports, finances & helps the development of many projects, the goal of these teams: to build dapps on @lensprotocol ! Today, the flagship product is undoubtedly @lenster.lens , in which we can see how the @lensprotocol works in practice!
What I like about @lensprotocol :
- their desire to develop a genuine ecosystem & there are many more applications than those shown on this infographic (https://www.lens.xyz/apps), not to mention the Lens protocol partnerships
- everything has been done to make @lensprotocol a complete toolbox for building decentralized social networks & applications that feed this ecosystem
We can see a few suggestions for improvements to @lensprotocol :
- we still need to build the applications supported/funded by @lensprotocol , as some don't yet have users
- FollowNFT has built-in governance capabilities (to manage DAOs), but I haven't yet seen any DAO tools or projects deployed on @lensprotocol , maybe there already are?
- Together with 19 innovative partners, we'll explore new frontiers in web3's social and gaming landscape.
Get ready for a week filled with infinite possibilities.
- Notes for my future collaboration with @nena1992.lens … stay tuned.
- Beefy: More Yield! ZK coming soon?
I caught up with Beefy finance at Consensus. Here's what they do and what's coming SOON.
- Linea is the zk rollup developed by @ConsenSys for scaling Ethereum dapps.
- **My submission for the ART HACK**
- It's embarrassing Sorry 🙂
- I feel like some are sleeping on expirables.awea
- dandan gaogao!
- Meanwhile, the same ETH long on a perps platform cost ~50X at 0.0059%/hr.yes
- you never know - in doubt collect 😂
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- and if someone wants to go
- Can someone help me grasp the concept behind the Creator Token on @youfolio.lens / @lensport.lens From what I've gathered:
1. Only the first person to collect a creator's post matters.
2. A Creator's 'Token collection' consists solely of their initial collectors.
I'm puzzled as to why only the first post holds significance 🤔. What about collectors who acquire numerous posts from a creator, even if they aren't the first?
Maybe splitting the creator token by free/paid collects could better differentiate between 'real support' and 'being an early collector'.
- What is a Territory on t2?🤔
Territories are decentralised article clubs. 📗 As repositories of content, these house the different on-chain articles that you can read grouped according to a specific topic. When you join a territory, you can read all the content you want, and get recognised with Time Points for the time you spend reading.
At the same time, territories are also living reader-writer communities. 🌱 Not only can you read everything within it. Eventually, you’ll be able to engage with writers and your fellow readers, suggest articles, pitch ideas or sub-territories (aka Spaces), and more.
- Dear Lens fam, what is the Future of Social for you?
At t2, we believe the future social networks should revolve around our values, not just what grabs our attention. We want to foster meaningful connections with others, share what helps us achieve our goals, and enjoy articles that empower us.
We have witnessed how the Lens community celebrates genuine creativity and friendship. We believe our values and mission align closely with those of the Lens community. So, we are excited to bring a new type of writing and reading platform to @lensprotocol, starting with our manifesto. manifesto.t2.world
⏳ If you are on board with this vision, **sign the Manifesto** with your value propositions and complete all steps. You will receive a personalised card to showcase your values and **early access to the t2 alpha product**.
**If you are a writer, follow us and comment below with your favourite piece of writing by you. We will follow back!**
- Garden 🌼 Minting Now
Fuck it, I'm releasing my NFT project today.
It's called Garden 🌼
Garden is first and foremost an experiment.
It's an adventure. It's a tribute.
It's a memorial to all the incredible innovators, builders, artists and creators experimenting on the cutting edge.
Garden is an NFT magazine.
It's an outlet for my creativity. It's a way for me to share the stories, learnings, successes, failures, tears and joys of the fearless human beings who risk failure and embarrassment for the hope and dream of building something incredible.
It's a way to stay up to date of the developments in the Lens and Web3 creator and developer ecosystem.
Explore and learn from creators, app builders, artists, VCs and more with this one of a kind, first ever NFT magazine of its kind.
Be warned. This is an experiment.
It's not for the faint of heart.
It's not for the quitters.
It's not for the cowards.
But if you're brave enough to join me on this journey I'd love to have you by my side for the ride.
Mint here now: https://hq.decent.xyz/1/Editions/0x852A30069eaa222210E303669f01ffCC16702f00
See you inside my friend. 🙂
Get your first edition here now: https://hq.decent.xyz/1/Editions/0x852A30069eaa222210E303669f01ffCC16702f00
- Who is creating great content?
Tag your favorite creator on orb app.
The most interesting creator will win an exciting prize.
- Testing my first collect-enabled post on lens with @buttrfly.lens for android. This is hype: finally collect settings on mobile!!
Wen lens version of Spotify?
- M kilomite M
- Mejorá tus prompts text2image mirando este tutorial 🤖
Hola perros! En este video les muestro los "Prompts truquillos" ⚡más básicos a tener en cuenta para generar imágenes con inteligencia artificial sin quedarse sin créditos en el intento😅
Yo particularmente estoy usando Stable Diffusion localmente.
🎁De regalo🎁les dejo unos links a recursos útiles para convertirse en "Prompt Master" 😎
▶ Descargar NMKD Stable Diffusion GUI para usar localemente (no te va a funcionar si no tenés una buena GPU): https://nmkd.itch.io/t2i-gui/purchase
▶ Obtener un prompt a partir de una imagen de referencia: https://replicate.com/methexis-inc/img2prompt
▶ Encontrar inspiración para prompts: https://lexica.art/
▶Donde buscar los diferentes tipos de planos si trabajamos con fotografía: https://artlist.io/blog/shot-sizes/
▶ Algunos ejemplos de "Mediums"
▶ Algunos ejemplos de "Styles"
Pixel Art 32 bit,
▶ Algunos ejemplos de "Lighting":
▶ Algunos ejemplos de "Mood"
- sam ,do nothing.
- 啊日本？arb ? 展开说？zks?
- Just tried out this Rhino Fi bridge 🌉
Arbitrum to zkSync Era Mainnet
- pretty much the same as 👉https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x0f85-0x1360
- hmm wondering why its so high, shouldn’t pretty much all tx be close to free?
- gdx昨日战绩，全体起立，向牛老师敬礼！ 牛老师没有钱（几百e开卷的大户真的我祝你全家停电半个月），也没有中用的粉丝（邀请奖励也没有），全靠惊人的毅力。 gdx就是现货限价买卖，这能亏的你买基金吧。 傲慢与偏见还有懒惰也是参与的人不多的原因，这是病，要么就是太有钱了。 又穷又懒的赶紧死
- It’s GHO time! We are now live on Ethereum’s Goerli Testnet!
The GHO code is public and available on GitHub: https://github.com/aave/gho-core
Help us squash bugs! Follow the governance forum to learn more about bug bounties
- Get involved here: https://twitter.com/AaveAave/status/1623683916665360384
- Get started at gho.xyz and follow the GHO journey @gho.lens
- dodododo similia ~