DRAWER (@drawer) • Hey
- **Introducing Lens Protocol V2**
Lens Protocol V2 – the next chapter in the evolution of Lens. V2 brings even greater control to builders and integrators as well as people exploring web3-powered experiences. Lens V2 retains its characteristic open design space that gives developers and integrators the choice.
Join us in shaping the future. Dive into the Lens Protocol V2 Open Source Codebase on Github: https://github.com/lens-protocol/core/tree/v2
Explore all the latest V2 features in our latest Mirror post:
- “Wes Anderson style zoom” #SummerOfLens
- Reminder to touch grass #SummerOfLens
- Experience serenity at @fwb FEST '23 on August 5.
Step into the Lens Meditation Garden at noon on the Envelop stage.
Let Telefon Tel Aviv's soothing sound meditation set the tone for an inspiring day.
- good team
- yeah #SummerOfLens
- Unidentified Vegan Macarons 👽🇫🇷🍃✨
・open edition (7 days)
・10% mirror referral reward
#nftart #animation #OPENLENS #lens
- @bradorbradley talks Collects
- `this week on lens.` edition 11 🪴
gm gm ☀️ please share your #lens highlights of calendar week 31 in the comments :-).
@pedrovilela.lens had the fantastic idea to feature lens artists and artwork in the visual part of `this week on lens` and created a new "visual identity" 🤍🙏.
From now on `this week on lens` will feature lens art, starting today with: https://share.lens.xyz/p/0x0274-0x0a7c
(revenue of the next `this week on lens` post will be split between the first 5 lensfrens commenting their highlights 👇)
the revenue of this week's post will be split between @dmcsvn.lens @grams.lens @carstenpoetter.lens @electricfilm.lens and @huugo.lens . Thanks for sharing your highlights last week 🤍
- Touch grass
- dali hensh ehes
- yes very good
- Airdrop Alpha
zkSync could be the next big airdrop -- here's how you can maximize your eligibility
- DeFiLama 上了 GPT4 的插件
到插件商城搜 DeFi 就出来了
- Bring Your Whole Self to the Party with Disco.xyz
gm lens fam Disco is your identity for the Metaverse. At Disco, we believe you are the multifaceted center of the party, and so you should be able to own, control, and reflect data about yourself to the world however you choose.
Think of us as your data backpack 🎒, where you can stash your private data in a way that’s owned and controlled by you. Creating your data backpack is similar to building an online profile, with components you can take with you across sites.
Our identities are complex and ever-evolving, and so too should the way we reflect the parts about ourselves in our daily interactions–online and IRL, onchain and offchain. That commitment to expression, fun, and social interaction is what brings us to Lens!
We are here to make sure that you never fill out a form again, that you never go to a concert of your favorite artist without receiving the VIP treatment that you've earned at home, that you never show up to a conference and have to wait in line.
You should be able to control the parts of yourself– or the things you do online– by choosing what you share publicly or what you keep in your backpack for your eyes only.
We’re excited to be here and can’t wait for the Lens community to join us on the dancefloor! Get DIDdy w/ it, collect this post, and claim your data backpack at app.disco.xyz/
🏆 Anyone who collects this post by 6/9 will receive a GM credential in their backpacks! 🏆 #genesispost
- We're proud to introduce Lens Improvement Proposals (LIPs). This open, collaborative process will guide the future development of Lens Protocol.
Taking inspiration from the successful Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) and Aave Improvement Proposals (AIPs), LIPs takes a step towards decentralized governance. The LIPs process will foster an inclusive, transparent and collaborative environment.
You will find how to participate in LIPs in the Lens Protocol’s GitHub repository, which streamlines the community participation process. It gives anyone the chance to submit proposals, and promotes open discussion.
Let's dive into the first three proposals that are live today:
LIP-0: Establishing an Open Governance Model. A process where the Lens community can propose improvements to Lens Protocol. From the submission of proposals to transparent discussions — we aim to foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive decision-making governance model.
LIP-1: Open Standards for Algorithms. A proposal to establish open standards for algorithms — based on the open Lens data layer — that will encourage the development of third-party algorithms, diverse experiences and provide user choice.
LIP-2: Open Standards for Metadata. An initiative to establish metadata standards for Lens Protocol, promoting transparency, interoperability, and user empowerment.
Take a deep dive into LIPs in our latest blog: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/8uxN9fMYBOqyDW5yZ6O3DDdOLEv1jJtxcw9qk4c4wgM
LIPs are our next step in enabling community involvement in shaping Lens Protocol's future.
Join us at https://github.com/lens-protocol/LIPs
- We want to announce that we have, exceptionally, decided to extend the duration of Social and Entertainment Week by 2 days.
- Introducing Ronnie's digital merchandise drop!
Together with @ensocollective.lens, we will be giving exclusive merch to all rAAVE attendees.
To be eligible you must:
👻 Attend rAAVE
👻 Scan & claim your wristband POAP
👻 Share a photo on @ensocollective.lens to get the exclusive full fit
- What it’s like seeing Momoka in action
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- こんにちは @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
@aavegrants.lens will have 3 main prizes for GHO and Aave with $10k up for grabs!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
For those taking part in the hackathon here are some ideas to get those creative chops going! 👻
@gho.lens is designed for internet people.
With that in mind, we'd love to see you build utility around the future of payments on the web.
- You could create an app or plugin to pay with GHO anywhere.
- Imagine using GHO to buy your favorite beverage.
- Create a convenient payment platform with GHO where you can enjoy fast and secure transfers with just a few clicks. Say goodbye to time-consuming payments!
- Build a tool that uses Account Abstraction with GHO to allow users to pay gas fees with GHO, and has rebates. E.g., if the gas used is more than GHO paid, users can claim a rebate or pay it forward.
- Construct new DeFi yield strategies and opportunities for GHO and the entire DeFi community.
- Create a chargeback (direct debit) network for GHO where any user can charge an account with a set amount of GHO. GHO would then be transferred immediately but not unlocked until a set period of time passes. During this time, anyone can dispute the function if they have a balance
This is our first hackathon for GHO and we can't wait to see what you build this week.
Dive into the dev docs for GHO here: https://docs.gho.xyz/developer-docs/overview
We also want to see what devs can do with the power of Aave V3, our most significant upgrade of the Aave Protocol.
- You could build an Aave Forex tool where you can short assets. Enhance the ability of users to access forex liquidity by using one or all of eMode, flash loans, and other DeFi integrations such as @curvefinance.lens.
- Create a ChatGPT-powered risk manager for Aave utilizing OpenAI plugins to create an innovative experience for DeFi users with this leading-edge technology.
- Create a new debt swap feature. Right now you can swap your collateral from one asset to another but imagine if you built a feature for swapping debt from one asset to another.
- Utilize ZK proofs for critical vulnerabilities while not disclosing the vulnerability, i.e. prove there’s a vulnerability to the DAO so they can vote on it informed but not actually say what the vulnerability is.
- Imagine a Health Factor simulator UI component that displays a price slider per each collateral and borrowed asset, so you can simulate prices and see how your Health Factor changes under those conditions. Allowing you to take informed decisions to mitigate liquidation risks.
Dive into Aave V3 Dev docs here: https://docs.aave.com/developers/getting-started/readme
Make sure to catch @jessglover.lens and @miguelmtz.lens on April 14th at 7 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a GHO Hackathon Workshop.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your hackathon project.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
- Excited to be in DAOTokyo 🎌
- 📢🚨 Attention #NFT enthusiasts!
Have you minted your first #DynamicNFT on the Lens Protocol by @lensgardennft yet?🪴🌿🌿
This revolutionary technology brings your digital art to life like never before! 😍
Check out my comprehensive guide on how to mint your own #DynamicNFT with ease, explained step-by-step in my exclusive #MirrorArticle.
💻 Don't forget to follow,like, mirror, comment, and collect on Lens, and grab the article on Mirror for future reference.
Follow the link below to get started on your NFT journey today! 👇🏻👇🏻
#DynamicNFT #LensProtocol #LensGardenNFT
Mirror and Get Rewarded (Followers Only)
- Gm and gn ✨
☉ ☽ ☿ ♀ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ⛢ ♆ ♇
Aˢᶜ Mᶜ ☊ ☋
- ✨ **Introducing Glass Protocol ✨**
gm lens fam ☀️ For those of you that don’t know us, we’re building a protocol for decentralized video on Ethereum.
We’re passionate about video. We believe in having true ownership over the videos you make, how they’re seen, and how they’re monetized. That’s why we’re building an open, permissionless protocol for owning, distributing, and building communities around video.
And that’s why we’re constantly experimenting and building with new Web3 communities to help us further our mission… which brings us to Lens. We’re excited to build more ways for the video creators in the Lens community to create amazing videos with Glass.
Oh—and one more thing. We just announced The Glass Pass, an NFT that represents your creator identity, and your key to owning and creating videos on Glass. You can read more about it here: https://blog.glass.xyz
And to show our love to the Lens community...
🏆 **Anyone who collects this post will be recorded on The Glass Pass claim allowlist** 🏆
And if you vibe with our mission, check out our Manifesto: https://glass.xyz/manifesto
People who **sign it and** **share it to Lens** will also get early access to claim The Glass Pass.
We’re excited to be here and can’t wait to share what we have in store! We're just getting started✌️
- chan nahd lmneh
- Office hours w/ vanes
learn what encryption is and how BIP-38 adds an extra layer of protection for users
Watch to the very end 👀
#encryption #web3 #bip #bitcoin #privatekeys #bytes #officehours #giveaway #web3education #bip38
- Come ride through Brooklyn with me 🚴♀️
- you want more alpha? i'll give you more alpha:
@mynameisheno.lens offering an exclusive livestream to the lens community if we can help him grow his account just... a bit... more....https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x018536-0x24
i want this show, please help me watch it
- excited to welcome @glassxyz.lens to Lens
some serious alpha in their genesis post: https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01bff3-0x02
and sign the manifesto + share to lens that you have!! https://glass.xyz/manifesto
- THIS IS NOT A DRILL 🚨🚨🚨
A few weeks ago I said if this account reaches 600 followers, I’ll be posting a beat snippet every single day of April as a free collect & make songs out of the ones you all interact with the most. I also mentioned if we get to 1000 followers, I’m adding EVERYONE of my Lens followers on the allowlist for a FREE EXCLUSIVE LIVESTREAM event performing unreleased music in APRIL (more on that later). Here’s proof the ship sets sail starting April 🚢, also my birthday month!!
If aren’t already following me on @lensxyz.lens, now would be a great time to do so.
- To all my Persian homies and girlies
- haoxiang meichuanyifuba
- 色相 girl
- I just hit 2000 followers on Twitter 🙂 and it took me almost a decade. On @lensprotocol I'm over 5,500 followers in under six months (plus im verified ✅). iykyk 🌿
- agree this is more of social behavior we could adapt to create smaller fee collects as well
- Such a big week this week 🔥 Can't wait to connect IRL. Anyone in our Lens fam attending?
- Australia is very different. It’s next level here in the US and you become numb to it as the norm which is not ok…
- question for those born and raised in the US, do you experience some level of gov corruption/shadiness on a regular basis? if so, are you surprised?
reason I ask is because i was somewhat accustomed to it in portugal and having now experienced some in the US, some of my peers were surprised by it.
I feel like there's perhaps a perception that it doesn't happen as much as other countries.
- Great day running the LA Marathon! New PR: 3:06 lfg
- Gm Lens Fam! 🌞
Remember, every day is a new opportunity to create something amazing. 🌱
- Lens Culture Proposal (LCP):
Throughout crypto - communities come up with their own form of slang language to differentiate themselves from other cultures. We have a couple of these terms ourselves like LMCC and LFG, but I propose that we have a term specifically for describing bullishness on Lens' future. I would like to propose the term "bloomish" to describe this idea. The noun bloom means, "a flower, especially one cultivated for its beauty." So naturally bloomish would mean the beautiful cultivation of a social graph. If you are with me, share and use wav3s to increase the distribution of this idea :D.
- Try sea moss with me