666◱ ◱ (@datao) • Hey
- A competitive dimension of NFT Marketplace lies in the convenience of transactions. From the trading interface, it can be clearly perceived that Blur's trading experience is biased toward professional traders and the wholesale market, while OpenSea's trading experience is biased toward ordinary users and the retail market. Most of the other Marketplaces are designed with reference to OpenSea.
- However, Gem was not happy for a long time. When OpenSea's challengers gradually appeared, a stronger Aggregator Blur appeared, but Blur was more like draining its own Marketplace. An Aggregator that doesn't want to be a Marketplace is not a good Aggregator.
- Aggregator started from Genie, and after Genie opened the market, Gem entered the market with more useful and convenient products, and it is also more customer-friendly, and has better publicity and capital support, based on the above Everything, Gem has won the initial competition of NFT aggregation platform.
- Phantabear is a money-circulating project that the founders Mark and Will took advantage of Jay Chou's reputation. In the later period, Jay Chou was willing to take over because of his personal reputation because of Phantabear. However, the two founders have been unable to reach a re-clarification of powers and responsibilities, which led to the fact that the project failed.
- PFP needs to capture greater community value through better liquidity and lower friction. The author originally thought that the royalties of PFP would be completed in the competition among PFPs. Unexpectedly, in the end, the fluidity war between Blur and OpenSea completed this matter by the way.
- Dear Lens fam, what is the Future of Social for you?
At t2, we believe the future social networks should revolve around our values, not just what grabs our attention. We want to foster meaningful connections with others, share what helps us achieve our goals, and enjoy articles that empower us.
We have witnessed how the Lens community celebrates genuine creativity and friendship. We believe our values and mission align closely with those of the Lens community. So, we are excited to bring a new type of writing and reading platform to @lensprotocol, starting with our manifesto. manifesto.t2.world
⏳ If you are on board with this vision, **sign the Manifesto** with your value propositions and complete all steps. You will receive a personalised card to showcase your values and **early access to the t2 alpha product**.
**If you are a writer, follow us and comment below with your favourite piece of writing by you. We will follow back!**
- It can be seen from its Twitter that thanks to the concept of "Arbitrum native", Camelot has a better opportunity to cooperate with Arbitrum ecological projects, and new projects can have more incentive space, which makes Camelot gain a short-term A large amount of liquidity has formed an aggregation effect.
- With the launch of $ARB, the Arbitrum Foundation announced the launch of a self-executing DAO governance model for the Arbitrum One and Arbitrum Nova networks.
The $ARB airdrop will be distributed to eligible Arbitrum ecosystem participants and claims will begin on March 23rd.
As the first L2 solution to introduce self-enforcing governance, Arbitrum feels the move “leads the way.” However, the $ARB token is only used for protocol governance, in contrast to ETH, which is used to pay Ethereum (and Arbitrum) fees.
- 12.75% of the ARB token supply will be airdropped on March 23, 2023, with 11.62% allocated to users and 1.13% allocated to the DAO. \) The initial supply of ARB tokens is 10 billion, with a maximum inflation rate of 2%/year.
- Since Off Chain LMany people are very interested in the supply and distribution of ARB. Airdrops will be distributed to the Arbitrum DAO treasury, Offchain Labs, the company behind Arbitrum, Offchain Labs investors, users of the Arbitrum platform, and DAOs built using Arbitrum L2 technology.abs launched Arbitrum in August 2021, many are looking forward to the launch of the Arbitrum token. Fortunately, to the delight of many investors, the Arbitrum Foundation and Offchain Labs have announced an airdrop of the Arbitrum governance token. The $ARB airdrop will officially start on March 23, 2023.
- It aggregates batches of transactions using Optimistic rollup technology to reduce gas costs. Additionally, Arbitrum as a layer 2 network solution aims to reduce transaction speed and reduce gas fees incurred using the Ethereum mainnet (Layer 1).
- L2 is a set of solutions built on top of public blockchains to increase their scalability and efficiency, especially for small transactions or operations. They are often referred to as Layer 2 network solutions.
- Arbitrum is a Layer 2 scaling solution that supports smart contracts, without scalability and privacy constraints. Founded by Offchain Labs in 2021, Arbitrum offers a more permanAnyone who has built smart contracts knows that Ethereum is the most popular and efficient platform for building decentralized applications. But in addition to the simple on-chain solutions and upgrades that many believe can solve problems associated with congested networks, some also see the ability of second-layer solutions to reduce transaction costs.ent solution to the fees required to build DApps on Ethereum.
- Judging from the published list, five of the nine companies that received some form of registration with the SEC have collapsed — despite complying with the rules. It is worth noting that no company has yet registered under the leadership of Gary Gensler - whether it is because the registration cost is too high, or whether it is currently unable to meet the requirements of the SEC, it is not known for the time being.
- Kraken said in a blog post that it will automatically release other assets other than Ethereum pledged by U.S. customers. The Ethereum pledge will be released after the Ethereum network Shanghai upgrade takes effect. US customers will not be able to stake new assets (including Ethereum), but non-US users will not be affected. So far, the two parties have reached a settlement.
- Last month, the SEC announced that Kraken, a cryptocurrency exchange, would "immediately" end its staking-as-a-service (staking-as-a-service) platform services to U.S. customers and pay a $30 million fine to the SEC to resolve the issue. Allegations against it of offering unregistered securities. Kraken's holding companies, Payward Ventures, Inc. and Payward Trading Ltd., will terminate staking services and programs, the SEC said. These projects have been offering staking services to the public since at least 2019.
- In response to this statement, Jake Chervinsky, chief policy officer of the Blockchain Association, a non-profit organization in the United States, refuted it. He tweeted that despite Gensler's claim to control the crypto space, his "opinion is not law." He added that “unless” the U.S. SEC “proves in court” its jurisdiction over each token “on a case-by-case basis,” it “lacks the authority to regulate any token.”
- It is worth mentioning that, despite disagreements with the CFTC, the SEC is not without "comrades." U.S. New York Attorney General Letitia James also filed a lawsuit against crypto exchange KuCoin in early March, accusing it of offering unregistered securities and commodities in violation of securities laws. The lawsuit is part of the "Unregistered Crypto Platforms Rectification Action" launched by New York state regulators. The lawsuit also alleges that ETH, LUNA, and UST are all securities.
- Gensler made the remarks when asked to react to recent statements by Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Chairman Rostin Behnam. Rostin Behnam reiterated at the time his and the CFTC’s view that Ethereum is a commodity.
- Gensler explained, “No matter what they’re promoting, what they’re putting in the protocol, locking their tokens into a protocol—usually a protocol that’s being developed by a small group of entrepreneurs and developers, I’m just suggesting that every Token operators … seek compliance, as do intermediaries.”
- This is Lenny
- #Yasai****** You can vote for some specific Arbitrum protocols as well. This may increase your chance of qualifying for the Arbitrum airdrop.
- #Yasai Apply for the official Element NFT.
- #Yasai Nice project and congratulations to the team for their efforts and dedication and highly appreciated the visionary thought of the projector and it will create history
- #Yasai The platform will introduce decentralized fundraising
- And MPCH Labs just raised $40 million in Series A funding led by Liberty City Ventures, which will be used for Fraction.
- The project Twitter only has an astonishing 58 fans, are you sure you don't want to pay attention? This is the first project of MPCH Labs, completed by MPCH with more than 30 different design partners, based on the MPC6 (an iteration of MPC technology, used by Coinbase and ZenGo, etc.) engine, and will be launched in the fourth quarter of this year.
- offer constructive feedback and suggestions to Magic Batch participants on their projects and ideas. This could include helping them refine their messaging, suggesting new features or improvements, and identifying potential areas for growth.
- This growing ecosystem could help to create a vibrant and diverse NFT marketplace on the Polygon chain, with more opportunities for artists, collectors, and investors to participate in the NFT economy.
- Web3 seeks to empower users by giving them greater control over their data and digital identities. This is achieved through the use of decentralized identity systems and other tools that enable users to own and control their data, rather than relying on centralized platforms and services.
- I think that overall, the current advantages of Ethereum are relatively large. It is also difficult for the new public chain to call itself an ethereum killer. But I think other new public chains still have some room for development in the next cycle. Because Ethereum is bound to a large number of users and various ecologies, its evolution will be relatively slow, and its sharding may not be officially implemented until around 2025
- And the concept of zkEVM, which is relatively popular now, may not have a better development until 2024 or 2025. So until now, other high-performance new public chains, including modular blockchains like Cosmos, actually still have a good development window.
- Secondly, its customization will be higher, including its nodes, including its various consensus layers, and data availability. Technically, these SDKs provided by Cosmos, including a set of development tools, will provide a higher customization space than the Ethereum application chain. I think these two points are the main points, especially the first point is very important.
- If we are also an application chain and we do a custom zkRollup on Ethereum, we still have to pay Gas Fee to Ethereum in the end, and there is a token economy settlement problem here.
- After the LUNA thunderstorm, I wanted to find more opportunities, so I started looking for organizations, and finally chose the RobotDAO Lumao Group
- I didn’t take the road of masturbation after seeing the strong masturbation ability of the group friends, so I was mainly blowing water in the group, and the coin speculation still returned to the state of my own research and investment.
- In June 2022, many people discovered GMX, and I also knew about it at that time, but I have not been able to fully understand it, and then it rose quickly and then disappeared... I have always been worried about it, Because I feel that if it is really successful, it may open a new chapter of "casino".
- After the FTX thunderstorm, I didn’t hesitate any more. All the evidence made me firmly believe that the new on-chain casino ecology will surely prosper, so I immediately started doing research on the GMX ecology, and soon discovered many projects on Arbitrum, and During this process, we also re-focused on the old and new DeFi products on the Ethereum mainnet, such as AladdinDAO’s $CLEV.
- The "look" I'm talking about spends different energy on different projects. Thanks to years of relevant work experience in the past, most of the time when I open a newly discovered project website, I only need to look at it for 1 minute to decide this. Whether the item should enter the watch list and the corresponding "level".
Only very necessary projects will I spend more time researching later, and the purpose of the research is purely to decide whether to buy coins and how much to buy.
- Let's GHOOOOOOO! We are live on Testnet! 👻 gho.xyz
Stay up to date on all things GHO here (and grab the genesis edition collect!)
- It’s GHO time! We are now live on Ethereum’s Goerli Testnet!
The GHO code is public and available on GitHub: https://github.com/aave/gho-core
Help us squash bugs! Follow the governance forum to learn more about bug bounties
- Get involved here: https://twitter.com/AaveAave/status/1623683916665360384
- Get started at gho.xyz and follow the GHO journey @gho.lens
- gm lens frens 🌿
we are excited to announce **bloomer** role on our Discord. collect our genesis post as an **NFT** and help us spread the word about our community to get bloomer role. you'll get a chance to test out new exciting features before the release.
- What do you want to see being build? LensSpaces having a lead
- Share your ideas and vote to signal to devs what could be built on @LensProtocol https://lensverse.canny.io/ideas 🌿
- Hullo! Vitalik here.
Proof it's me:
- gm lens frens 👋
Today I have made an important decision in my life 📢
I quit my job today and going to focus full-time on maintaining the first-ever open-source frontend @lenster.lens 🌸 powered by @lensprotocol 🌿.
Building social media was my dream since 10th grade, I built more than 4 social media in public but all failed, Lenster is my 5th one and it’s going crazy ⚡️.
I believe building in public is key 🔑 to the success of a product.
We have a lot of items queued up in the roadmap, be excited about it 🕺
**Collect this post for 2 WMATIC and support Lenster’s development 🙏**
- Dropped Some $BEATS For Collectors 🌿✍️🎵
- Just getting started in web3 vs. when it all clicks. The deeper you go, the brighter it gets. @rabbitholegg.lens
- Crypto can be a scary place sometimes. But you're on a journey of a lifetime. The short term challenges don't dictate our destination.
The deeper you go, the brighter it gets.